Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
As much as we try to avoid the inevitable, it is bound to happern sooner or later. Yes, I am talking about Richa, Abhay...Let's just focus on Richa for the time being. She thinks Kunal  only tolerates his wife's  presence and will divorce her... but things have changed now since the accident . and  Richa  is not fully  aware of the facts , so I think .

Kunal is head over heels in love with his wife Siddhi. Has always been. He will move heaven and earth just to be with her. He will never ever let her get away from him. He will protect her from any harm.  We know how much Kunal loves his wife. Everyone knows that now and  they have embraced Siddhi back to their family ,  so as to speak. Well great...

So coming to my topic...we have not seen Richa yet.  Not that I am complaining . It was blissfull. But sooner or later this needs to be tackled. The exit of Richa...or rather our famous line tag line " Kunal Kick Richa out"

Now how will Kunal handle the situation . For sure Richa is going to pop in to the house as  she still has one  biggest supporter  Veena,  who dotes on Richa despite all the harms she did to KC, you know accusing him of raping her, Kidnapping and attempted murder of Siddhi and lastly how she forced Siddhi to leave KC...

Although all the C-clan has shown  remorse, regret  and have  warmed up to Siddhi, still Richa is out there and they have not spoken anything about her at all. I am curious about this...

After losing the case D. Thakral will go home and break the news to his daugther that Kunal is back. And Rcha will whoop in delght , sliding on the bannister of the staircase , or rolling on the floor like a happy puppy and from there she will high jump to chembur and before you know it she will be in the living room of the Chopra, cooing to Veena. You know Richa, she can charm the birds from the trees to eat poison. And Veena will be smiling or caught in bet Richa and Siddhi.

Point is she is going to go over to the Chopra house and cry in happiness but only to realize that KC is back with Siddhi and what more , this man is so much in love with his wife . Damn she will now make more evil  plans...We know her so well.

We know she will make trouble but now that KC knows the truth, what will he do to Richa?( he already knew before but just told her off and one slap- well sorry mate - not enough)

Will he still allow her to insult Siddhi? Bad mouth her?
Will he take a stand now finally and tell Richa what we needed to be done long time ago?
Will be have a face off Kunal vs Richa ?
How will Chopra treat Richa now?( actually I dont care very much on this)

What's bugging me is how will Kunal handle Richa? She needs to be handled in a manner that we want. Punishment! Locked up and Justice sought for the misery she caused KC and Siddhi and family.

No way I can tolerate this woman roaming freely in that house anymore. My greatest wish, now is the time for KC to bring Richa to court  and put her where she righfully  belongs. Jail for life imprisoment or whatever...you know what I mean.

Asking her to get out of the house or a slap is not enough. Seriously Richa must be put behind bars .  This is long overdue for no way she can just waltz into their lives again and create mischief. No more Richa. Had enough of her!

So the time has come for Kunal to finally get rid of Richa. He must re-open the case of Rohit and prove the master mind Richa and also how she blackmailed Siddhi and how she bribed the nurse to kill the baby. I want Kunal to bring Richa to court and sue her and blast her till she cannot get out from Jail for a lifetime. Want her to rot in jail. Want Justice and end Richa's era.

So now that Kunal is back - want CVs to tackle this track intelligently and finally the moment we were waiting for. Kunal finally kicks Richa out for good!

Edited by Silambu - 26 January 2013 at 7:41am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312olivia7san_aishsarah_singhdivra4vipraja26superVsanasinalsavariyabharoKyaRe....eshi.nlPrads-Hima-Rush2220norzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How will Kunal handle Richa now?" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

superV

superV

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
This has to be a million dollar question!! I would love to see this!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhi967olivia7sarah_singhSilambu

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Waiting to see him send Rixha packing to jail!Eagerly waiting to see him reopen Rohit murder case and clear Siddhi's name!That would make him a true hero.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7Silambu

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

As much as we try to avoid the inevitable, it is bound to happern sooner or later. Yes, I am talking about Richa, Abhay...Let's just focus on Richa for the time being. She thinks Kunal  only tolerates his wife's  presence and will divorce her... but things have changed now since the accident . and  Richa  is not fully  aware, so I think .
Yes, Silambu.. I have a feeling R will be in focus now! We think R does not know about KC and Sid! Let see what happensWink

Kunal is head over heels in love with his wife Siddhi. Has always been. He will move heaven and earth just to be with her. He will never ever let her get away from him. He will protect her from any harm.  We know how much Kunal loves his wife. Everyone knows that now and  they have embraced Siddhi back to their family ,  so as to speak.
Now, this is the thing which is bothering me. Chopras have accepted Sid going to jail for Kunal but they did not say ANYTHING about R! And also they did not show KC telling them about R. I am confused about thisConfused

So coming to my topic...we have not seen Richa yet.  Not that I am complaining . It was blissfull. But sooner or later this needs to be tackled. The exit of Richa...or rather our famous line " Kunal Kick Richa out"
We have been having this slogan on our profile pics for how long now?Angry

Now how will Kunal handle the situation . For sure Richa is going to pop in to the house as  she still has one  biggest supporter  Veena,  who dotes on Richa despite all the harms she did to KC, you know accusing him of raping her, Kidnapping and attempted murder of Siddhi and lastly how she forced Siddhi to leave KC...
I want Veena and all others to have realized R's evil plans and don't encourage her nowAngry But no hopes on Veena 

Although all the C-clan has shown  remorse, regret  and have  warmed up to Siddhi, still Richa is out there and they have not spoken anything about her at all. I am curious about this...
Very curious indeed!ShockedConfused

After losing the case D. Thakral will go home and break the news to his daugther that Kunal is back. And Rcha will whoop in delght , sliding on the bannister of the staircase , or rolling on the floor like a happy puppy and from there she will high jump to chembur and before you know it she will be in the living room of the Chopra, cooing to Veena. You know Richa, she can charm the birds from the trees to eat poison. And Veena will be smiling or caught in bet Richa and Siddhi.
@bold - ROFL That is Richa!Wink

Point is she is going to go over to the Chopra house and cry in happiness but only to realize that KC is back with Siddhi and what more , this man is so much in love with his wife . Damn she will now make moe plans...

We know she will make trouble but now that KC knows the truth, what will he do to Richa?

Will he still allow her to insult Siddhi? Bad mouth her?
Will he take a stand now finally and tell Richa what we needed to be done long time ago?
Will be have a face off Kunal vs Richa ?
How will Chopra treat Richa now?( actually I dont care very much on this)
Looking forward to all these answers!Tongue

What's bugging me is how will Kunal handle Richa? She needs to be handled in a manner that we want. Punishment! Locked up and Justice sought for the misery she caused KC and Siddhi and family.

No way I can tolerate this woman roaming freely in that house anymore. My greatest wish, now is the time for KC to bring Richa to court  and put her where she righfully  belongs. Jail for life imprisoment or whatever...you know what I mean.
High time R gets punished! She has over-stayed her welcome and needs to exit ASAP! I don't mind anyway!

Asking her to get out of the house or a slap is not enough. Seriously Richa must be put behind bars .  This is long overdue for no way she can just waltz into their lives again and create mischief. No more Richa.
I will not accept any thing of this sort now! Strict legal punishments to Richa are lond over due! 

So the time has come for Kunal to finally get rid of Richa. He must re-open the case of Rohit and prove the master mind Richa and also how she blackmailed Siddhi and how she bribed the nurse to kill the baby. I want Kunal to bring Richa to court and sue her and blast her till she cannot get out from Jail for a lifetime. Want her to rot in jail. Want Justice and end Richa era.
That would be awesome!Clap

So now that Kubal is back - want CVs to tackle this track intelligently and finally the moment we were waiting for. Kunal finally kicks Richa out for good!
YEs.. please don't spoil our hopes CVs.. pl. do justice to this track and to Sinal.. PLEASE!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26sarah_singhKyaRe....Silambueshi.nl

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Waiting for to see this Silambu.how he will handle now?

I so want to see this...as you mentioned richa will jump in to chopra house.before she comes to know anything...wish richa witness Kunal carrying siddhi and make an entry in to the house. LOL

olivia7vipraja26sarah_singhSilambu

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Waiting for to see this Silambu.how he will handle now?

I so want to see this...as you mentioned richa will jump in to chopra house.before she comes to know anything...wish richa witness Kunal carrying siddhi and make an entry in to the house. LOL
totally agree with u.

olivia7sarah_singhSilambueshi.nl

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I guess this is the question everybody on this forum must be thinking abt now ...including me of course!!Smile

I guess since this C-clan has come to know that Siddhi went to jail in order to save Kunal, we can safely assume that they also must be knowing abt the mastermind behind Siddhi's jail term...I mean I really hope so..lets c...

All of us r eagerly waiting to see how Kunal handles Richa now...I really want C-clan to behave smartly without giving her any hint tht all MUs between SINAL are cleared and KC knows her entire truth...I would love to watch SINAL trapping her and making her confess all her dirty crimes now...I would love to watch this hide and seek game.Day Dreaming...Lets c..

I m sure these CVs r capable enough to show us such smart/ out of the box track.. I have many expectations from this new set of CVs..

olivia7vipraja26sarah_singhSilambu

san_aish

san_aish

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
We have waited so long for this.Hope Richa is Kicked Out soon by Kunal himself by reopening Rohit murder case . She must be caged forever. I so want Thakral to know about Richa's truth as well.This way Kunal should clear Siddhi's name. I just cannot tolerate her around SiNal anymore.

olivia7sarah_singhKyaRe....Silambu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top