Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
can anyone tell how to post pics in if
ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ACT 1

SCENE 1

[Gayathri and Suraj Pratap Scindia in the hotel room getting ready for the 50th anniversary party later.]

<discuss abt excitement and also have some romantic moments. think ab their wedding day?>

SCENE 2

[Pankaj and Vidhi in the hotel room getting ready for G3 and SP 50th anniversary party later.]

<discuss abt excitement. Pankaj wants some romantic moments but Vidhi worried that the hotel  
staff may forget something abt the party, checking on the itenary for the party, calling RD to bring along something she forgot???>

SCENE 3

[Prateek and Paridhi  in the hotel room getting ready for G3 and SP 50th anniversary party later.]

<discuss abt how they are still sad that Aarti and Yash are not forgiven by Papa S...but they are happy that Yash and family are coming later...some romantic moments and mayb Paridhi worried what will happen when her secret is out?>

SCENE 4 

AarYa are still in SM...they tell the kids about what an Anniversary is and in general, the importance of a family..etc.etc?

SCENE 5

AarYa's romance-shomance?

SCENE 6

AarYa catch Aakash self-talking?

ACT 2

SCENE 7

Party and the performances (if they are to be included_

SCENE 8

Bua meets her soulmate in RD

SCENE 9

something related to the Dubeys...remembering their marriage anniversary (the serial wali) and they consider themselves blessed to have got a daughter and SIL like Aarti and Yash respectively

SCENE 10

Party khatam karo ab...lets move to SM Now...

ACT 3

SCENE 11 :

The ghosts are harrowing Aakash

SCENE 12 :
Bua and RD, the love struck birds are singing and merrying around in the garden of SM in the wee hours of the night when Cas's sleep is disturbed and he fires the two, who are lost in their own world

SCENE 13

S.P..catches bua and RD red handed

SCENE 14

AarYa give their first shot at convincing Cas for Bua's PV

SCENE 15

Neelam arrives at the SM with an aim to help out AarYa in their mission to teach Akaash a lesson??

Neelam gets to know about Akaash and his weird tactics in the party and her doubts are further deepened when AarYa tell her that they've heard something from his mouth??

SCENE 16 

only kids scene in school..will be decided😃

SCENE 17

G3 feels guilty when Bua's words keep ringing in her head...she thinks Bua was right when she said that SP and G3 have always been putting restrictions and have never understood her...she asks Cas if they sould conider the Bua PV matter once!!
but cas was stubborn as usual...g3 spoke up again and again..but the latter is not understading her and bua's feeling...due to the over pressure of g3 ... s.p decides to get them married but on 1 condition..bua should not be staying in this house anymore...if bua is ok with the condition then the marriage will happen ...g3 thanks s.p for the Decsion and is happy for bua

Edited by ksfan2 - 11 years ago
ksfan2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnushaGK

can anyone tell how to post pics in if

just copy and paste...
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Hello Baiyya

put the image's URL between [IMG][/IMG]

@Akui..welcome ji..I'm glad you're liking it 

Now that you're here...tell us how would you like te kids scene to be like?
Edited by Frozen007 - 11 years ago
ksfan2 thumbnail
hey everyone..glad other members are here..froz can we move to the new thread?? Edited by ksfan2 - 11 years ago
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: akui1984

Hi, I am here. but on my phone so will be slow!! 

Great going!!I see we are alrdy at bua's marriage track!!

Hi Sabrina😃

i am demanding high-class wedding plan from Yash and Aarti for free ðŸ˜ˆ 
Me and Bua will live happily ever after.. but where🤔

Bua my love, can we ask for the Mumbai beach house from SP?

-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I DECLARE : THIS THREAD IS CLOSED

Hop in here ðŸ˜ƒ

akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks rasheedah for posting all the scenes that we have so far!! think we gotta revisit this ok atfter we complete the story?? some stuffs may need expansion or a little more convincing I feel!!

ksfan2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: villager00

Hi Sabrina😃

i am demanding high-class wedding plan from Yash and Aarti for free ðŸ˜ˆ 
Me and Bua will live happily ever after.. but where🤔

Bua my love, can we ask for the Mumbai beach house from SP?

i guess s.p wont be giving even chappals as gifts😆😆...and high class wedding for 2nd marriage??😆😆...be aware..coz he may end up giving a room in police station😆😆
ksfan2 thumbnail
thanks for the beautiful thread bua...and RD come on lets move into our new house bua has build...and everybody thanks for the co-operation