Punar Vivah

Discussions start from pages 98 onwards (Page 134)

Post Reply New Post

Page 134 of 149

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksfan2

vidhi bhabi not that much ...we were just discussing the skeleton..and has reached till scene 12..at last we were discussing how bua will be caust red handed
okay so what's next how SP gona agree for bua's PV??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ksfan2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussions start from pages 98 onwards (Page 134)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ksfan2

IF-Dazzler

ksfan2

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
my head is paining severely as im here from after noon 1:30 to now it is 9:40...i dint even stood up from my chair...so can we pls start..where are the other members???

-AarYaholic-

ksfan2

IF-Dazzler

ksfan2

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miti16295

vidhi bhabi not that much ...we were just discussing the skeleton..and has reached till scene 12..at last we were discussing how bua will be caust red handed
okay so what's next how SP gona agree for bua's PV??
were going to discuss abt thatBig smile

KrantiGuru_JKR

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Summary so far :

Its SP and G3's marriage anniversary, the venue has been decided to be a famous star hotel in Bhopal...the family have invited the Dubeys to join them in their celebration

Yash and Aarti have not been accepted wholeheartedly as a part of the family yet, but they are invited to the party since the Scindias cannot afford to answer the questions that might arise in the minds of the curious outsiders

The G3-SP,Pankaj-Vidhi & Paridhi-Prateek scenes in the hotel (beofre the party) will be written...

Yash and Aarti are set to leave for the venue with the kids(after everyone has left)We show their romantic moments here..they later overhear a strange self talk
They overhear Akaash saying that he is soon going to fool Cas and his family about him being his father...

AarYa keep this a secret only to be revealed at the right time

Later at the Hotel...we write about the performances and how RD and Bua find their soulmates in each other...

The day ends here and the scene shifts to SM, where Bua and RD are caught by SP redhanded (they are dancing and merrying around in the garden late at night, but are caught since Bua's deadly singing wakes him up)...He drags Bua to the main area of the house RD follows) and starts reprimanding her act...the volumes rise and make all the other members wake up and gather at the scene...Cas is also seen slapping Bua hard...G3 says she cannot believe what she has seen, the younger couples too are as numb as a statue, Bua asks Cas as to why he did not consider her remarriage and now that she has found someone, why is he acting as an obstacle for the two...she adds that she wants to marry RD, everyone is shocked for the second time...
The two ghosts are still harrowing Akaash since all they want is revenge from Cas and Akaash is the only one at the moment who'll readily help them (Akaash has his own selfish reasons)

Edited by Frozen007 - 27 January 2013 at 11:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ksfan2Kesha_H.KrantiGuru_JKR-Thabassum-

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged

my head is paining severely as im here from after noon 1:30 to now it is 9:40...i dint even stood up from my chair...so can we pls start..where are the other members???
 ello...sorry I was typing the summary

@Everyone Read it and we'll move ahead with the story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ksfan2KrantiGuru_JKR

ksfan2

IF-Dazzler

ksfan2

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
great so now how did bua is caught...erin gave a suggesion that..bua will be meeting RD chupke chupke in moon light in the garden...

i suggested that then bua will sing chup ke se to RD which wakes cas up..but since bua is so busy in her singing she did not even notice cas is behind herLOL

-AarYaholic-

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@Raashee...Oukhay...tI loved it, that's done...Adding it

ksfan2

-Thabassum-

IF-Stunnerz

-Thabassum-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
great sequence frozen !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ksfan2-AarYaholic-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.