PART TWO

PART THREE 

PART FOUR

PART FIVE

PART SIX

PART SEVEN

PART EIGHT

PART NINE

Khushi wiped the tears from her eyes, the little movement causing her to gasp aloud, a searing pain, once again, streamed through her body. She breathed slowly, waiting for the pain to subside, whilst her heart remained on fire as his words echoed in her mind.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I MARRIED YOU? THEN LISTEN." They were in the car, on their way home from the Gupta House. He braked harshly, sending her flying, the pain in her ribs intensifying from yesterday, "YOU THINK I DIDN'T KNOW, DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT YOUR AND SHYAAM'S AFFAIR?" Her eyes opened in shock, what was this man talking about?

"WELL I FOUND OUT AND SO I HAD TO MARRY YOU FOR DI!" He looked at her in disgust.

Khushi's expression reflected his, "you're pathetic that's why you married me? How can you even think-"

"I SAW YOU!" Arnav yelled, cutting her off, "you thought that you could ruin my sister's life? You thought th-"

"I don't know what you're talking about-"

"DON'T LIE!" He slammed his fist down at the steering wheel, his eyes blazing.

"Chote!" Anjali called knocking on his window, hands full of plastic bags, in surprise. Both of them straightened their faces as Di opened the back door, joining them. The ride home had been filled with Anjali's chatter, unaware of the tension brewing between the individuals sitting in front of her, whilst Arnav was unaware of the excruciating pain Khushi was in, both heart and body.

The sun was slowly setting, taking all fragment of light away, allowing darkness to spread above them.

As soon as they had arrived home Khushi raced upstairs, closing the door behind her, whilst Arnav remained busy on making sure a pregnant Anjali ate.

Arnav waited for Anjali to eat the last grain of rice on her plate, before telling her that he had to check something, advancing towards the stairs. His hands gripped on the banister, closing his eyes as he did so. His thoughts led him to what had occurred no less than an hour...what if he was wrong? What if Khushi did not have an affair with Shyaam, what if-

The image of Khushi and Shyaam in an embrace flashed in his mind, his gripped tightened on the banister, yet a tear fell from his eye before he could wipe it. His love, lost-

I will not be weak, he thought to himself, and so with deliberation he walked up the stairs, towards their room.

Khushi leant against the wall, the pain in her ribs were to the point of unbearable, her vision started to blur, as a man in black appeared in front of her, she blinked rapidly, trying to make her vision focus on Arnav.

Arnav's back was stiff, his blood pumping, replaying her words from the car, fuelling his anger, as he covered up the feelings for her and the doubt that maybe, just maybe he had misunderstood her. "GO ON WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GOING TO SAY IN THE CAR!"

He sounded far away, Khushi shook her head, only stopping herself short as the sickening pain vibrated through her.

"I'm talking to you dammit!" He yelled, grabbing hold of her shoulders, she cried-out, only for this to be covered by Arnav's shouting, "you asked me again and again and again why the hell I married you, and LOOK no answer, no NOTHING." He thrusted her more against the wall, causing her head to bang against it.

When there was no response, he let go of her, turning around facing the window, his hands curling into fists.

It was now dark outside, and the Earth shook slightly as if to warn them of the storm to come.

"Wait for this six months to finish, after which I will throw you out of this house, my life, and don't think I will leave you alone, I will make sure you suffer even after-" he turned around, only for all his anger to evaporate suddenly, as he  struggled to take in what was in front of him.

A trail of red liquid was running down Khushi's chin, she coughed slightly, causing the trail to be a stream. She slowly took her finger toward her lips, and looked to see that it was blood, her eyebrows pulled together in confusion. They both looked at each for a millisecond, only for Khushi to fall forward, lurching into unconsciousness. Arnav sprinted forward, catching her before she fell.

"KHUSHI!" He yelled, panicked, "Khushi wake up!" The blood was now spilling on the white tiles beneath them, the colour clashing terrifyingly. He placed an arm under her legs, keeping the other around her back, as forced himself to move towards the door.

Something was very wrong.

PART TWO  >>

Thank you for reading, please comment as I really love to hear from you.

Please have a read-> LINK TO MY OTHER WORKS

Edited by jaffacakes - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
res...studying maths right now... so will come after i finish this chapter ... 

Your story is going to be my freetime relaxation πŸ˜Š

------------------------------------

Now that cannot be a freetime relaxation... it just caused a whirlwind my brain... A storm of frustration and sadness...

But I loved it!! πŸ˜‰... Awesome... Do continue... 

Why don't you complete the whole story now... πŸ˜†... I'm sure that will get me relaxed πŸ˜›
Edited by -Sunset- - 11 years ago
golpokobita thumbnail
what happens next?? pls continue
Samyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great OS, Please continue..
Wat was wrong? Pls ccont i ccnt w8
Jaan_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what happened to khushi?...is she ate some poison?...i m very scared...update soon... 
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!! What has arnav done?
Hope khushi gets fine...and pls pls pls continue soon!
princesspari105 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really interesting!! do continue =)
anamika13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very intresting, what happened to kushi,update soon
zaniax thumbnail
wat happened to Khushi?
plz cont