India-Forums

THE TALKING HEADS (Page 7)

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by shesherkobita

Hi Shanthi...missed you... Being Jane Austen is loosely based on her life. They thought it would be as big as Shakespeare in Love but it wasn't. 
Aw it s so nice when you can watch something with your kids. Mine is too young..we watch Amazing Race, kids movies and Football together.
I love how Ak watches these with his daughter..he must be  an amazing dad.Clap

I am thinking of a break, I have irked enough people on this forum..they will be able to breathe easy... I will watch out for your posts especially LSV series.. Payal used to write one with a common thread about the CV and his Saali... Because the plot of PKDH is so illogical ...her theory was that CV had a thing for his Saali... When he got attention from her he wrote one thing and on other days he wrote non sense...it was sooo funny...

Hey, if you are taking a break, I am too.. 

I don't think I was part of the forum when Payal used to write, what a pity
oh no please don't... I need  you to write LSV series...even if its once or twice a week...I will reply to yours... You are one of the few intelligent analytical writers on this forum...please don't stop...we have no other tie other than this ( and IPK, which will run its course soon)... I am not ready to lose you dammitWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2slmu

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Hi Shanthi...missed you... Being Jane Austen is loosely based on her life. They thought it would be as big as Shakespeare in Love but it wasn't. 
Aw it s so nice when you can watch something with your kids. Mine is too young..we watch Amazing Race, kids movies and Football together.

I am thinking of a break, I have irked enough people on this forum..they will be able to breathe easy... I will watch out for your posts especially LSV series.. Payal used to write one with a common thread about the CV and his Saali... Because the plot of PKDH is so illogical ...her theory was that CV had a thing for his Saali... When he got attention from her he wrote one thing and on other days he wrote non sense...it was sooo funny...

oh no please don't... I need  you to write LSV series...even if its once or twice a week...I will reply to yours... You are one of the few intelligent analytical writers on this forum...please don't stop...we have no other tie other than this ( and IPK, which will run its course soon)... I am not ready to lose you dammitWink

Hug
you are going to give me an inflated opinion of myself LOL 

nevertheless.. will try.. for you 

though off late, apart from the dard theory.. its been difficult to think of things to say 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged

From 18th or 25 th Feb, in the 8pm slot, Sanjay Leela Banshali's ' Saraswatichandra' is coming.

slmu

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Hug

though off late, apart from the dard theory.. its been difficult to think of things to say 
thank you thank you... I will be waiting... 
Dard part...again people will jabber away in a shouting match to create the separation of PaYa... I hope CVs deal with the emotional part of the separation with sensitivity... what Aja Piya Tujhe Pyar Doon could do for a scene...pages & pages of dialogue will not be able to match that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2slmu

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Hug

thank you thank you... I will be waiting... 
Dard part...again people will jabber away in a shouting match to create the separation of PaYa... I hope CVs deal with the emotional part of the separation with sensitivity... what Aja Piya Tujhe Pyar Doon could do for a scene...pages & pages of dialogue will not be able to match that.

and I pray for a sudden dramatic increase in Disha's abilities.. so that if we do get a good scene, it won't be spoiled
hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Hug

My daughter consider me as her best friend.

At her age, many questions come to her mind- age related, study related, society related.

I had to answer those. For her, I had to study literature extensively.

Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte, Kate Chopin , Anne Frank etc. I am reading now.

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Thanks AK...let  me know how that one goes...I got my IPK fix from threads like Blast from Past and some of Shanthi & her friends writings...
Besides I am thoroughly enjoying QH... I will enjoy the first 6 months of QH because that PH will surely ruin everything after 6 mo... How I love a brooding hero and a funny optimistic heroine...I am so shallow that I can be fooled multiple times with same story...kya karoo...I love Austen, Bronte and Gaskell ( ooh that sounds like a sinister law farmLOL)

Shanthi...if Pnakhuri doesn't ruin those scene with the same old plastic crying face, too worried to rub eyes with witchy nails that might peel off the fake eyelashes... Then my name is not ShesherkobitaBig smile

Edited by shesherkobita - 28 January 2013 at 1:20am

hateme2

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Thanks AK...let  me know how that one goes...I got my IPK fix from threads like Blast from Past and some of Shanthi & her friends writings...
Besides I am thoroughly enjoying QH... I will enjoy the first 6 months of QH because that PH will surely ruin everything after 6 mo... How I love a brooding hero and a funny optimistic heroine...I am so shallow that I can be fooled multiple times with same story...kya karoo...I love Austen, Bronte and Gaskell ( ooh that sounds like a sinister law farmLOL)

Shanthi...if Pnakhuri doesn't ruin those scene with the same old plastic crying face, too worried to rub eyes with witchy nails that might peel off the fake eyelashes... Then my name is not ShesherkobitaBig smile

ConfusedOuchDead.. have no doubt those will be my reactions to Pankhuri

hateme2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index