Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Sindhi; I found one on flipkart "The Last Poem" cost is rs. 250/-  available in 2/3 days

Edited by sameersaagar - 27 January 2013 at 10:00am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE TALKING HEADS (Page 6)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameersaagar

Sindhi; I found one on flipkart "The Last Poem" cost is rs. 250/-

It is by Anindita. Good translation.

I checked Goodreads for price.

Happy reading.

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superbuffon15

Sayan, mate I was so happy to find someone who has seen Buniyaad that i Forgot to thank you for that wonderful analogy, sorry mate. Just can't stop thinking about PKDH. How do you think the PAYA reunion will start? I think it will start with the MU between Preety and Kailash being resolved. Who will stand by Pankhuri? I think Both Harish and Preety. What will be Pankhuri's next mission? I think reuniting Kailash with his family. Sab I would also love your thoughts, of course if both of you still have the time and will to think about PKDHOuch.

The last two months were based on MU.

Now is the time to clear them one by one.

As per the new spoiler, it will start resolving MU from next weekend.

PAYA is the main attraction of the show.

They must not be harmed according to formula of Hindi Serial.

It's a pleasant surprise to know that u r Bengali.

Call me AK. Sayan is my daughter.

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Originally posted by slmu

Sabi and AK, thank you so much Hug
No problem Shanthi... You can see the similarities between Amit and Aditya...again Lavanya and Pankhuri... But it ends  there... Amit Lavanya decision to part their ways had nothing to do with any MU... It's a beautiful novel...

I didn't stick with Revenge for lack of time...cause me and my daughter were glued to science fiction at that time...Terranova, The River, Fringe ( all created to fill the void left by LOST)..they all ended..people don't like science fiction much..Revenge is a big hit.Your post is still going strong,108 pages. Shanthi,type "RabbaVe on piano". On YT..it will fill your heart ...this kid plays all the BG scores on piano...my daughter promised me she will learn the tuneDay Dreaming

I hope you had a chance to check out Koel's post in that forum.. its terrific. Revenge - my daughter and I are watching it together.. and we love it.. and also love the fact that we can watch something together and discuss it... its one of the reasons I loved reading all HPs and Rick Riordans etc.  Its my favorite novel's 200th bday today.. Pride and Prejudice

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

No problem Shanthi... You can see the similarities between Amit and Aditya...again Lavanya and Pankhuri... But it ends  there... Amit Lavanya decision to part their ways had nothing to do with any MU... It's a beautiful novel...

I didn't stick with Revenge for lack of time...cause me and my daughter were glued to science fiction at that time...Terranova, The River, Fringe ( all created to fill the void left by LOST)..they all ended..people don't like science fiction much..Revenge is a big hit.Your post is still going strong,108 pages. Shanthi,type "RabbaVe on piano". On YT..it will fill your heart ...this kid plays all the BG scores on piano...my daughter promised me she will learn the tuneDay Dreaming

I hope you had a chance to check out Koel's post in that forum.. its terrific. Revenge - my daughter and I are watching it together.. and we love it.. and also love the fact that we can watch something together and discuss it... its one of the reasons I loved reading all HPs and Rick Riordans etc.  Its my favorite novel's 200th bday today.. Pride and Prejudice

Jane Auste is my daughter's fav. Writer.

I have read that just to catch up with my daughter.

I watched one film, 'Being Jane Austen'.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Jane Auste is my daughter's fav. Writer.

I have read that just to catch up with my daughter.

I watched one film, 'Being Jane Austen'.

Well, did you like it.. the book and the movie?? and what was the movie about?

hateme2

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Hi Shanthi...missed you... Being Jane Austen is loosely based on her life. They thought it would be as big as Shakespeare in Love but it wasn't. 
Aw it s so nice when you can watch something with your kids. Mine is too young..we watch Amazing Race, kids movies and Football together.
I love how Ak watches these with his daughter..he must be  an amazing dad.Clap

I am thinking of a break, I have irked enough people on this forum..they will be able to breathe easy... I will watch out for your posts especially LSV series.. Payal used to write one with a common thread about the CV and his Saali... Because the plot of PKDH is so illogical ...her theory was that CV had a thing for his Saali... When he got attention from her he wrote one thing and on other days he wrote non sense...it was sooo funny...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Hi Shanthi...missed you... Being Jane Austen is loosely based on her life. They thought it would be as big as Shakespeare in Love but it wasn't. 
Aw it s so nice when you can watch something with your kids. Mine is too young..we watch Amazing Race, kids movies and Football together.
I love how Ak watches these with his daughter..he must be  an amazing dad.Clap

I am thinking of a break, I have irked enough people on this forum..they will be able to breathe easy... I will watch out for your posts especially LSV series.. Payal used to write one with a common thread about the CV and his Saali... Because the plot of PKDH is so illogical ...her theory was that CV had a thing for his Saali... When he got attention from her he wrote one thing and on other days he wrote non sense...it was sooo funny...

Hey, if you are taking a break, I am too.. 

I don't think I was part of the forum when Payal used to write, what a pity

hateme2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.