Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Sabrina, I think you put too much expectations on serials. As far as an Indian serial goes, this is super fast paced or else in other serials just finding Kailash would take more than a week, and the confrontation between the brothers would be an episode long rather than 7 minutes.

The best thing to do when watching a serial is not to think logically.

I told you friends, have a sleepy conscience. Don't think about maths, logic etc.

The beggars are not choosers. A bit harsh. Ignore / delete.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE TALKING HEADS (Page 3)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Sabrina, I think you put too much expectations on serials. As far as an Indian serial goes, this is super fast paced or else in other serials just finding Kailash would take more than a week, and the confrontation between the brothers would be an episode long rather than 7 minutes.

The best thing to do when watching a serial is not to think logically.
good to know that... I admit I don't know much about serials...sound advice...
I actually didnt mean it wasn't fast , I meant they can reallocate some time to Paya and Hrtika by taking some time off from the talking heads. I complain because I love the show..  My MO ( motivational operant ) for watching PKDH is romantic scenes between PaYa and Avanish... I wait patiently for those scenes and don't see much of it... MO runs thin... Thanks for your reply...

Edited by shesherkobita - 26 January 2013 at 12:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Originally posted by shesherkobita

Originally posted by shesherkobita

All these can be explained by the water in milk theory.
i love your water in milk theory...  Dudher shad ghoul e meeetay... Btw my daughter is Sayan too...she is named after the Cheyenne Native American Tribe who were butchered by the Europeans because they were defiant.  What does Sayan mean in Bengali?

Now you know why I watch PKDH on MUTELOL

In Bengali , Sayantani is Twilight / Evening.
thanks I needed to know that... Strange...our daughters have the same name...now if only my daughter grew up to be as smart as yours... She still loves bathroom jokesOuch

My daughter likes chatting with boys in Facebook . Though she herself tells that it is Fakebook, everything is fake in FB specially the identities.
i meant to ask what is friend-dosti.com   Is that a real site or do they mean Facebook? Because CHina never allowed Facebook...so was wondering if it is a real Indian site?

Most of my daughters friends are boys...she isn't very girlie...she likes Legos, star wars and karate.. 3 cardinals for 9 yr old boys... I am afraid she will share my future ...best friend to all the boys, girlfriend to none..LOL..which is fine by my husband ..hehehe...
You worried about Facebook? As long as not too many photos shared on it she should be okay..Smile

hateme2

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I will start with sheila...in most of the shows . its the vamp who takes the maximum screen space & here too its not surprising, she takes the most . the Gupta bros. confrontation was after a very long time.. so it had to take time. Adi 's confession scene was good , now coming to his naivenes.. i really don't know how  other way the scene could have been better plus its a situation where  there's a shortage of time 
now coming to Avantika , her  frequency is too fast , her dialogues  don't take much time , whether they are normal , of anger or emotion, they are done too quickly... the same goes for her scenes with harish...hope their scenes will get better & happy  after the union though i don't think it is coming up soon
the kailsh- sheila medicine scene was quite funny  & the way  she addressed him bhaisahib was even funnier 
sheila 's character is annoying but lookswise she is good.. i have seen some ugly vamps with their yuck dress sense &mannerism, i feel this one is a lot better.. her scenes with priti & avantika are funny

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitahateme2

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sakshi-

I will start with sheila...in most of the shows . its the vamp who takes the maximum screen space & here too its not surprising, she takes the most . the Gupta bros. confrontation was after a very long time.. so it had to take time. Adi 's confession scene was good , now coming to his naivenes.. i really don't know how  other way the scene could have been better plus its a situation where  there's a shortage of time 
now coming to Avantika , her  frequency is too fast , her dialogues  don't take much time , whether they are normal , of anger or emotion, they are done too quickly... the same goes for her scenes with harish...hope their scenes will get better & happy  after the union though i don't think it is coming up soon
the kailsh- sheila medicine scene was quite funny  & the way  she addressed him bhaisahib was even funnier 
sheila 's character is annoying but lookswise she is good.. i have seen some ugly vamps with their yuck dress sense &mannerism, i feel this one is a lot better.. her scenes with priti & avantika are funny
hi Shaksi...how are you?Hug
I am trying very hard to squeeze some time for Paya...any way I canLOL... To be quite honest I am not that bothered by Sheila ONLY because she is the only one who is FUNNY... There is no other comic relief in this show... So  I am cool with that... I just get impatient when they talk about the same thIngs over and over... Especially since ALL the MUs are predictable...Wish there were more tender moments between the leads...not talking ...sharing DARD doesn't always need talking...sigh...
Aja Piya Tujhe Pyar Doon 
PS I speak Bengali 

Edited by shesherkobita - 26 January 2013 at 1:09pm

hateme2

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Sab - i am dong fine.. hugs & love 
a few yrs. ago, i was hooked on with sabki laadli bebo, it was a different show & a punjabi family.. i watched it for kanwaljit singh & anuj sachdev, it had a sweet story .. & a few months later it became pathetic with the intro . of vamps.. the cvs. had so much love for them , they lasted for 2 yrs. till the last epi
 there was this ek dusre se karte hain. with sweet characters...but the vamp moni was horrilbe face & voice & the storyline was hopeless after her entry
this one is a lot better
Bengali is a sweet language

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitahateme2

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sakshi-

Sab - i am dong fine.. hugs & love 
a few yrs. ago, i was hooked on with sabki laadli bebo, it was a different show & a punjabi family.. i watched it for kanwaljit singh & anuj sachdev, it had a sweet story .. & a few months later it became pathetic with the intro . of vamps.. the cvs. had so much love for them , they lasted for 2 yrs. till the last epi
 there was this ek dusre se karte hain. with sweet characters...but the vamp moni was horrilbe face & voice & the storyline was hopeless after her entry
this one is a lot better
Bengali is a sweet language
aah...now I get it ..thanks for making me understand...yes, Sheila now seems more reasonable...LOL...also I love the fact she brings comedy which i crave..one reason I liked IPKKND was the comedy...I watched the whole series in 2 weeks in late October last yr. Now watching Qubool Hai...I don't understand the dialect in that one either especially the Shaeri...taking help from my husband who speaks Urdu..That one is quite funny at times and the chemistry between the leads is awesome...the story is bakwaas though...That's why I feel bad for PKDH..nice story...believable characters but the handling of the romance is so so, it's just lukewarm...it could be sooo much better.
Yes Bengali is sweet except when I start to scream at my family at mile a minute MOM language...LOL

hateme2

Tukuni

Groupbie

Tukuni

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
very well

hateme2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.