Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

THE TALKING HEADS (Page 2)

superbuffon15 Senior Member
superbuffon15
superbuffon15

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Sayan, mate I was so happy to find someone who has seen Buniyaad that i Forgot to thank you for that wonderful analogy, sorry mate. Just can't stop thinking about PKDH. How do you think the PAYA reunion will start? I think it will start with the MU between Preety and Kailash being resolved. Who will stand by Pankhuri? I think Both Harish and Preety. What will be Pankhuri's next mission? I think reuniting Kailash with his family. Sab I would also love your thoughts, of course if both of you still have the time and will to think about PKDHOuch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6hateme2slmu

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

ROFL very well put...

You know, along with Adi explaining about finding an empty set, we also had Pankhu talk away for ages before saying I love you too.. whereas all she had to do was fling herself into his arms and say I love you too..Dead

BTW, always meant to ask, what is the novel Shesherkobita about??
We're buried under snow and the car didnt start..

Shesherkobita or Last poem: Amit an Oxford educated guy comes back and meets Lavanya in Shillong ( it's a hilly area likeKullu)... They are completely opposite in their thought and ideology...they are in love but they eventually marry different people ... Because their love is like an ocean...never ending...The everyday love in a marriage is like water in a jug ...you have to fill it everyday ( work at it)...Tagore wrote this 100 yrs ago... And of course there are many interpretation for a classic like that.. But one line is used the most ( especially at failed attempts of courtshipWink) even today: great love doesn't bring you together , it pushes you away ( sacrifice) too. 

Edited by shesherkobita - 26 January 2013 at 10:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeehateme2slmu

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superbuffon15

Sayan, mate I was so happy to find someone who has seen Buniyaad that i Forgot to thank you for that wonderful analogy, sorry mate. Just can't stop thinking about PKDH. How do you think the PAYA reunion will start? I think it will start with the MU between Preety and Kailash being resolved. Who will stand by Pankhuri? I think Both Harish and Preety. What will be Pankhuri's next mission? I think reuniting Kailash with his family. Sab I would also love your thoughts, of course if both of you still have the time and will to think about PKDHOuch.
Don't know Abhi... They will come up with some MU or other to keep PaYa miserable...which I don't mind but MUs are not believable and most importantly the romance and emotions aren't dealt with care ... They are done halfhazardly...
I think after Kilash and Prety saga it will be Latika and Rubel against them and then Neha -Naman- keira - shivam drama...but I will wait and watch still...this is my connection to my parents ... They still watch it so I will watch it with them , thousands of miles away...

I feel your pain dear...you seem tired and irritated  by what have been shown lately... Don't worry it will get better or we will get used to it...LOL

Edited by shesherkobita - 26 January 2013 at 10:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeehateme2

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Originally posted by shesherkobita

All these can be explained by the water in milk theory.
i love your water in milk theory...  Dudher shad ghoul e meeetay... Btw my daughter is Sayan too...she is named after the Cheyenne Native American Tribe who were butchered by the Europeans because they were defiant.  What does Sayan mean in Bengali?

Now you know why I watch PKDH on MUTELOL

In Bengali , Sayantani is Twilight / Evening.
thanks I needed to know that... Strange...our daughters have the same name...now if only my daughter grew up to be as smart as yours... She still loves bathroom jokesOuch

hateme2slmu

sameersaagar Senior Member
sameersaagar
sameersaagar

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
The Director must have told the cast to talk anyhow or somehow in front of the camera to fill up the episode; The script & the dialogues supposed to be given to the cast have being shredded by mistake due to amnesia of the CV'sBig smile

hateme2slmu

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Sabrina, I think you put too much expectations on serials. As far as an Indian serial goes, this is super fast paced or else in other serials just finding Kailash would take more than a week, and the confrontation between the brothers would be an episode long rather than 7 minutes.

The best thing to do when watching a serial is not to think logically.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sakshi-shesherkobitahateme2slmu

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged

All these can be explained by the water in milk theory.
i love your water in milk theory...  Dudher shad ghoul e meeetay... Btw my daughter is Sayan too...she is named after the Cheyenne Native American Tribe who were butchered by the Europeans because they were defiant.  What does Sayan mean in Bengali?

Now you know why I watch PKDH on MUTELOL

In Bengali , Sayantani is Twilight / Evening.
thanks I needed to know that... Strange...our daughters have the same name...now if only my daughter grew up to be as smart as yours... She still loves bathroom jokesOuch

My daughter likes chatting with boys in Facebook . Though she herself tells that it is Fakebook, everything is fake in FB specially the identities.

-sakshi-slmu

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameersaagar

The Director must have told the cast to talk anyhow or somehow in front of the camera to fill up the episode; The script & the dialogues supposed to be given to the cast have being shredded by mistake due to amnesia of the CV'sBig smile
LOL...  It sure feels likes that sometimes...
Paya gets so little screen time and then the others keep talking about the same thing over and over... This is such a lose- lose situation...
Why can't they just do voice overs? Like the flashback of Kialsh was done right...do some VoiceOver for Sheila and her plots...and give Paya more emotional scenes where they feel each others pain...
Now that would be a win-win atleast for impatient viewers like meBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index