Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
My serial experience might be only 2-3 serial long but I have't seen another one where the characters TALK so much. Granted PKDH has a busy story ..but its only a 21 minute serial, so WHY do the CVs waste so much time on unimportant characters talking about the OBVIOUS? We already know everything about Kailash from the flashback...then why a 7 minute long confrontation between the Gupta Bros? Dewakar could've banned PK from Kullu after 2 minutesUnhappy
Adi's confession monolugue was okay but then instead of showing some emotion between 2 lovers who have found eternal love in their soulmates (  how fortunate they areDay Dreaming)...Adi spent 3 good  minutes explaining how he found an empty set to propose Ouch... 

The musical chair of conversation about the Peety Harish MU...Nana calls Preity, Harish calls Avantika, Dadi talks to Hraish, Nana calls unnecessary meeting for all ( shanky is the only one frozen in the back ground ,thank you for not talkingClap) The Guptas talking about a land that belonged to their missing son...over and over and over... Then of course omnipresent Sheila ...not only she talks to every single character , she also talks to herself explaining things we already know ... matlab this ...matlab that... Mae pata kar loonga this or mae pata kar loonga that... Dead

And one wonders why there is no time for PaYa or Avanish emotional scenes? How can there be? We have to have enough time to talk about who got Preity 's  medicine? What is the price? Who will pay for it? Who will take it to Preity's room? I am crestfallen that they didn't talk about the type of medicine and how many times a day she needs to take it, will she take it in empty stomach  or not? Please CVs on Monday please spend some time on who is going to feed her the medicine too... I am eagerly waiting for itStern Smile.

Edited by shesherkobita - 26 January 2013 at 12:50pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

doofenshmirtz00blrgalelgeesameersaagarAchramsihudiyah_usvioletshineanusha.cochinhateme2f.s.mslmu...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE TALKING HEADS" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
All these can be explained by the water in milk theory.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Achramf.s.m

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
ROFL very well put...

You know, along with Adi explaining about finding an empty set, we also had Pankhu talk away for ages before saying I love you too.. whereas all she had to do was fling herself into his arms and say I love you too..Dead

BTW, always meant to ask, what is the novel Shesherkobita about??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeehateme2f.s.m

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

i love your water in milk theory...  Dudher shad ghoul e meeetay... Btw my daughter is Sayan too...she is named after the Cheyenne Native American Tribe who were butchered by the Europeans because they were defiant.  What does Sayan mean in Bengali?

Now you know why I watch PKDH on MUTELOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeehateme2f.s.mslmu

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

i love your water in milk theory...  Dudher shad ghoul e meeetay... Btw my daughter is Sayan too...she is named after the Cheyenne Native American Tribe who were butchered by the Europeans because they were defiant.  What does Sayan mean in Bengali?

Now you know why I watch PKDH on MUTELOL

In Bengali , Sayantani is Twilight / Evening.

elgeef.s.mslmu

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

ROFL very well put...

You know, along with Adi explaining about finding an empty set, we also had Pankhu talk away for ages before saying I love you too.. whereas all she had to do was fling herself into his arms and say I love you too..Dead

Shanthi, many students of Bengali literature has got their PhD, by just working on Sheserkobita.

Just consult wiki.

Even for most Bengalis , it is difficult to convey the essence of SK.

Translation is available.

elgeef.s.mslmu

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Shanthi tell me about it...
AK knows more than me about Shesherkobita...its called last poem in wiki...i will be back after shoveling... Love you two for replies...

Edited by shesherkobita - 26 January 2013 at 6:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Achramhateme2slmuf.s.m

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by slmu

ROFL very well put...

Shanthi, many students of Bengali literature has got their PhD, by just working on Sheserkobita.

Just consult wiki.

Even for most Bengalis , it is difficult to convey the essence of SK.

Translation is available.

Thanks AK.. will check it out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2f.s.m

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.