WEEKEND TOPICS...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SuShaanRocks

Goldie

SuShaanRocks

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Hello every 1...

I just wan 3 ask dat CAN WE START A  WEEKEND TOPIC HERE... AS I M NOTICING DAT,  NO 1 SEEMS HERE IN WEEKEND DUE 2 NO TELECAST OF NEW EPISODE...Confused

SOOO..., I MHERE WID A NEW TOPIC...SmileWink & EXPECT ALL 4M KY HEART DAT EVERY 1 FROM DIS FORUM WILL JOIN ME IN IT...SmileApprove

SOOO... D TOPIC IS... LET DO PREDICT ABOUT HOW WILL JAYKISHAN & BHOOMI WILL MET  NEXT... AS I  WANT SITUATION IN UR MIND, D BACKGROUND, DER DIALOUGES...& SPECIALLY DER REACTIONS 1ST, AS DEY CAME 2 KNOW DAT HEIS D ACTUAL PERSON WHO LOST HIS BAG... & SHE IS D GIRL  WHO IS ACTUALLY HAVING IT...Big smile

PLZZZ DISCUSS IT HERE IN DIS TOPIC...Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WEEKEND TOPICS..." in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SuShaanRocks

Goldie

SuShaanRocks

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
33 Views...BUT not a single comment...Confused its seems lyk no 1 is interested...Ouch

Ok... i will share my IMAGINATION...Big smile

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
@Ctnr6...please avoid using caps as it represents shouting on a public forumEmbarrassed

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I feel she would help him find a shelter... but I want her to know who Jay is and return his bag... He's really struggling like anything without that bag Confused

And as deepali said, please dont post in all caps :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.