Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
When fears become reality, thats when life starts to play evil tricks on you. Thats when theres nothing more you can do or say. Life leaves you in such difficult circumstances, even your own mind cannot comprehend as to what how we can fight and get through this. Aditya Kumar, stuck. 2 sides, 1 battle. Punkuri VS Avantika. This is Mother VS WIFE. Shocked

Adi loves his mother unconditionally and will do anything and everything for her. Mommys boy. Now more recently Punkuri, has stepped into his life. He didn't know what love was, he didn't now how too trust. She gave him the faith and trust to believe again. She became the love of his life. Embarrassed

We know for a fact there going to be separated as per spoilers, Avantika dislikes Punkuri anyway. This Kailash chacha thing was just more fuel to the fire. Sheila mami's plan was a ticking time bomb, just waiting too explode. Now...BOOOM. Angry How many more lives does she have to destroy before she gets kicked and chucked out of the Deewan Mansion? How many more people will she hurt before anyway is SANE enough too see this crazy excuse of a women? Ouch

Punkuri will leave. Questions...Will Nanu step in and stop this? Where will she go? Where does this relationship stand? But will Adi go with her?...Confused

"I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with her in the time we were apart"

"Dusk is just an illusion because the sun is either above the horizon or below it. And that means that day and night are linked in a way that few things are there cannot be one without the other yet they cannot exist at the same time. How would it feel I remember wondering to be always together yet forever apart?"

"...their eyes are full of kindness as each feels the full effect of novelty after a short separation. They are drawing a relaxation from each other's presence, a new serenity."

"And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation"

Watching and patiently waiting...

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 26 January 2013 at 4:55am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sufmsameersaagarsuperbuffon15Raadhnivioletshineshesherkobitahateme2Niceupsharna2k6krithikassscomp32f.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Its all over. Separation." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Such a LOVELY post .. Loved the way u described the situation in the first lines Smile
Avantika will blame Pankhuri ... I knew this before BUT spoilers also say that 'Sheela threatens to leave Diwan Mansion' Confused I mean why ?? 

Waiting to see Nanu-Preeti-Harish and especially Adi's reaction for Pankhuri's leaving, and if she did .. Where she will live ?? In Kullu, her father is angry with her!! Excited to know that!! ( I really hope she leave ) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PayaDesire95sharna2k6hateme2

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
What a wonderful post!! You create amazing posts and speak from the heart, I love it.

I can understand Adi's yearn to please his mother. Like you said, he loves his mother dearly and wants to do anything to make her happy. But now, Pankuri is his life too.

Avantika will make Adi and Pankuri separate. But that doesn't mean Adi won't support Pankuri.

I really want her to leave as well. I want to see the tarap between the two. It's inevitable that they will get back, so I just want to see the separation for a bit. Get some romance and flames in.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PayaDesire95hateme2

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
What a beautiful post... Hope CVs will deal with same sensitivity in the separation tract... I have been waiting for it since November ... It's not time yet...PAYa haven't spent enough time together to feel the passion that a separation brings... Lets wait and see...

PayaDesire95hateme2

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
The way I see it is the show is a SP show they will never show the MIL showing affection to the DIL especially in Pyaar Ka Dard type serials there is very "rare" shows I can name a few where the MIL and DIL actually get along it is one of those relationships which you either get along or you don't! There is no middle equation in the serial world!

In the case of PKDH we see the sour part of the relationship. Adi is in between the two women who he loves the most, he cant live without either of them he is pretty much screwed because he cant bear to see either of them hurt! Disapprove There is not much he can do! For a man this is the most difficult task balancing between a mother and a wife! I watch another show with the exact problem it is just the way life is!

I agree that separation is needed for the understanding the true feelings to develop. Adi has just confessed and he does have the insecure feeling of losing his love. He will have to take that test now just like he mentioned a few episodes ago. However, the real test is how will he get his love back and also keep his mum happy. Poor Adi has a very egoistic and stubborn mother and also a stubborn wife! This separation will prove the true love that Adi and Pankhuri share, they will prove that no force in the world will stop their union! Heart

The hope and the most apt quote for their separation to me is:

Distance makes the heart grow fonder

That is the hope I am living on with this separation track! Heart

Edited by Sonia17 - 26 January 2013 at 10:42am

PayaDesire95hateme2

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

You have said it well; Very Poetic & Full of Feelings!          

Hope the CV's take the opinion of viewers like you also.

PayaDesire95hateme2

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for your lovely comments. ClapGreatly appreciated Big smile Makes me glad to be part of such an understanding and respectful forum Smile 
Now just hoping hoping like you said shesherkobita that there is some sensitivity in this track whilst being portrayed.Ouch And yes exactly sharna2k6 now Punkuri is his life too. He has too support and love her, not taking his mothers side for arguments sake.Ermm Yes, there has 2 be a balance Sonia17 me too! i COMPLETELY agree with you "Distance makes the heart grow fonder". HeartIm also excited + nervous too see how this track plays out. How Adi will react + respond. Where Punkuri will go?...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
You've chosen one of the most beautiful shots of PKDH as your profile photo...Day Dreaming
I'm sabrina...what's your name? Hard to write payadesire every time ..especially since there seems to be less desire and more DardWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.