Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
You know after reading about posts where people are confused and trying to figure out who Prithvi's parents are - a thought suddenly came to me.

What if Ramdhari's Babhi is the mother of Prithvi? What if she had a child out of wedlock and either she thinks her child is dead or living somewhere else? Babhi is the one who constantly calls Prithvi a servant and puts him down so it will be poetic justice if she turns out to be his mother.

This way Prithvi won't be blood related to Meera as his father is someone else and not Meera's uncle.

Is this possible or I am losing my mind?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear Shreya 

Bhabhi is not the only one. Sudha has also done the same.😛 So how about Prithvi being the son of Sudha and Datta Thakur and Meera the orphan.😆 I would call that the biggest twist.

And btw Meera and Prithvi are not the same age. I would put Prithvi to be around 25-26 yrs and Meera at 23 yrs.😉 So no laakhan has not done any baby exchange at birth.😆
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Adiansar , are you guessing their age or is it mentioned any where ? 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Shreya , I think you are losing your mind baby ! ðŸ¤£ But , don't worry , you are not the only one .
adiana12 thumbnail
Well it is definitely a guess but remember when Meera left the village with Sudha she was a kid around 2+ yrs and according to Pundit that was the time when Prithvi was taken in by Datta when he was found abandoned on the temple steps also as a kid. So this is a guess that Prithvi may have been around 5 yrs then.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm... It can be possible..
But i personally don't want this. Prithvi and that evil woman's son! Naaahhh! ðŸ¤¢
sue_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont think so..🤔
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: adianasr

Well it is definitely a guess but remember when Meera left the village with Sudha she was a kid around 2+ yrs and according to Pundit that was the time when Prithvi was taken in by Datta when he was found abandoned on the temple steps also as a kid. So this is a guess that Prithvi may have been around 5 yrs then.

But he could be a new-born baby too , when he was left on the Mandir step , as he was probably a baby out of wedlock . Uff ! confusion ! 😕  
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I think it's more probable that Prithvi is the younger brother of Akash . 
adiana12 thumbnail
Are we saying Prithvi is younger to Meera?😉

Edited by adianasr - 11 years ago