How will Yuvraj Bundela Return??? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Ya main problm is rtrn of SRJ if he agrees to gt bck dan thre r mny ways to gt yuvi bck
Originally posted by geetika22

I thnk whn sme prisonrs bhavr is gud in jail dan hs punshmnt hs reducd so may b in dat way we cn gt our yuvi bck..

Ya ur rite.. we can think of dis way too.. Only srj as yuvi
yuvi's punishment is for 5 years...
just some months gone...
how much his punishment can b reduced?1 year...hardy 1.5 year...
itna vi nehi hoga...
so he cant come by ruducing punishment...it will take much time...
i want him back immediately...
@navetha-ya dear what u r saying is right! and ya am toh always dreaming about yuvi but then I remember about Mukta,the awesome student and start studying!!!LOL!!!!!
@Ishani i.e. Akshirocks!!!lol
we do have namesake problems! Haha! If we wait for 5yrs then its a bit problematic!haha! Only way is Meethi wanting to bail yuvi but I dont think 'adarsh mahaan' Ichcha's daughter would want that on grounds of morality..
@geet..yes dear..main thing is SRJ agreeing.. i think this 5year term has been given becoz he wanted a break from ut and would return after some time.. high time he returns or else I dont see any hope of mukta being saved..
I want the story to progress somewhat like--
Mukta going to Satara jail..somehow yuvi-mukta meet..Mukta tells Yuvi on seeing no option..yuvi giving her ideas..she exposes vishnu..Ichcha-Veer thank her.. she tells its all bec. of Yuvi..and then Meethi asks her parents to bail him as he is changing..
here we could also see yuvi-mukta hating each other yet joining hands for Meethi and in the process start liking for real now!!!
aww!some1 please make me the script writer for 1 day!!!Lol!
I'm thinking that Meethi will ask veer to bail yuvi for her mrg .Veer will do anything for his daughter na.hope for the best.At the time of mrg he enter and save Muktha and Meethi means it awesowe.But our kg cvs have no brain.
Ishani great idea yaar.Let us join hands and kidnap the script writer and ask him to write what we want.
Without yuvi,veecha family is not fulfilled.