Vani Rani
Vani Rani

India-Forums

Vani Rani Jan 28 - Feb 1 Discussions (Page 2)

kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the lovely update

Rani rocks - i can't stop laughing  when she started to talk like Vani

if Radika keeps the story like this i would love it it was really interesting

love the little girl with her wisdom words to Rani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryn

nithyamkv Channel Moderator
nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Ratna is held up wih some work.. I shall try to post a brief update for Wed later.

If some one is free..please post a brief of Wed.
pokkiri26 Goldie
pokkiri26
pokkiri26

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Awesome update folks Clap

I love the pace they are going at ...like as everyone says hope nothing screws...which i think it wont..becuase this new director has  some good directing skills Clap

as for Rani you are Day Dreaming...love you lady Tongue

i have feeling Vani is going to soon tell Rani and her family to get out soonCry
swash2 Goldie
swash2
swash2

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
hah, dont hold too much hopes, the first year it will be all new and good. very soon, the joint family will disintegrate just like other serials of hers and all will be fighting. vani will separate from bhoomi...
and then half the characters will disappear and new ones will come and go. vasu vikram will come for sure.
remember chellame. all her brothers gone in the end. one or two folks from their life were shown.
then abishek and madhu entered and andha track went on for more than a year with murder, blackmail, rape, etc. then they were lost in tsunami i guess.
so, enjoy it while u can.
i somehow feel that the rani is slightly overdoign her innocent act. she shd tone it down a bit. but on the whole, she is enjoyable.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthikkaCarynnithyamkv

nithyamkv Channel Moderator
nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
@Kalki.. thanks for helping me out pa..  The update was really good..

Sri.. thanks for the thursday updates..

So problems have started..  Bhoomi  acts weird!!
Wonder what did Rani and Vani do, that their father hates them.

Caryn

kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update

what happend between Rani, Vani and their  father

Bhoomi - chip on his shoulder - need a slap from Vani

Rani and Swami sweet couple

l love the little girl with lot of wisdom
-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
I wonder how is Megala related to Rani and Vani's father. Is she Rani and Vani's elder sister? And wonder what did Rani and Vani did till their father hates them Confused

hopper_ocean

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
After numerous disappointments with Radhikaa's serials beginning from Annamalai, I wasn't too interested in this one...the still for the serial irritated me as I thought Rani's timid pose was over the top. Then my fellow IFian and friend Netra told me good things about it and she, Caryn, me and Vani19 spent the weekend watching it and catching up on all the episodes.

I must say that I am quite impressed and we were ROFL at Rani's antics especially in the college. But like swash said, it is too early yet. I don't want too many characters again, and if characters leave, well and good but there must be a good reason. No more over the top villains/villainesses or two wives or affairs or mistresses or sick storylines. I think some of the characters are unnecessary. 

Let' see. Thank you Nithy and the others for your updates. Hope Radhikaa maintains the tempo and the interest of the viewers. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceannithyamkv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Vani Rani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index