Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
It was an emotional scene Cry between Bharathi and Kathir. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwaratina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bommalattam Jan 28 - Feb 1 Discussions" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Done with Tuesday's update Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed updates Laks.. 

Genreally telly world potrays women as thyaga chemmal.. For a change this serial is potraying a man as thyaga chemmal.. I am happy about this point.. But pity Kathir for taking this decision.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwaratinaseelaks

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Thanks maa Lakshmi for the azhaganaa...thelivaana...updattukku...superb writing...maa.

I really hope the story will move forward with this same grip...I have a feeling that CHid will find the virisal between B&K and he will mend the relationship...nu...

varneshwarseelaks

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
This friend of Kadir ( Ram) is familiar...to all of us...from Muthaaram and PS etc...He is a good actor too...

Edited by atina - 31 January 2013 at 8:22am

varneshwarseelaks

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Thanks maa Lakshmi for the azhaganaa...thelivaana...updattukku...superb writing...maa.

I really hope the story will move forward with this same grip...I have a feeling that CHid will find the virisal between B&K and he will mend the relationship...nu...

Thanks akka for the appreciation Smile

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Thids friend of Kadir ( Ram) is familiar...to all of us...from Muthaaram and PS etc...He is a good actor too...

Yes akka. His role in Mutharam ended na.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwar

Janu

Janu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
i beg to be differ ...Pinch

I prefer Bar to marry Santhosh and teach him and Nad lesson in life. Indirectly she will help Chids and safeguard his wealth from these two men.
What Kathir said earlier that Bar family priorities is more important than their love,it is true in real life...How long they gonna struggle with poverty in life and moreover Kathir career is not a firm one. I seems to agree with his view...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwaratinaseelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.