Anamika

The Haunted Chronicles #2 - Nazar Lag Gayi Hai (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Aanamika_NL

Aanamika_NL

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Please PM your part to this account if you haven't done so already.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Haunted Chronicles #2 - Nazar Lag Gayi Hai (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sodi1234

Groupbie

sodi1234

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
tfs Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bonbon-

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Great Job Preethi
Lovely segments...
Enjoyed reading it
Keep it up Guys Clap Thumbs Up

-bonbon-

Jahnvih

Jahnvih

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Wonderful New Letter Yet Again! Hug

Congratulations to All! Big smile

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Great Job Preeti and NL team<3

Beautiful. Loved reading the entire NL.

-Ridzi

-bonbon-

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Too good Preeti.

-bonbon-

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
congratulation to all members whose work have been appreciated Clap
@NL team: Good to see you guys are really working hard on NL but still i have an disagreement on two categories...Filler scene and Pic for the month LOL.

For me the filler seen is categorised according to the entertainmenet level that it provides to its audiance...the spoke room scene cant be categorised as filler as it did gave some hints to viewers on the basis of which..today we are able to predict the future story. In the spoky room they showed the mysterious shadow...they revealed the name of the guitarist and even Anamiaka's intention for Jeet...for me the whole family drama specially the twist they were trying to create in Rano's shaadi drama was a complete filler as there wasn't such need for showing such scenes if they were to make Rano n Jeet as a couple. Smile

Now pic of the month...i guess that pic was chosen on the basis of wardrobe as the detail given says Smile...well if its that the case than i would say there was nothing special in Rano's dress, it was an ordinary engagement outfit...a very normal one on such occasions. For me the Sari that Anamika was wearing in Delhi scenes was a acomplete class and had a completely different style...that sari made Anamika look both Classy and hot Tongue.

Well thats what i felt on reading this month NL...rest your opinion is respected. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagical..Bournville..

Supermagical

Supermagical

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
News letter was a good one and as others had said smoke room scene can be considered a filler scene. Confused

Edited by magic2 - 31 January 2013 at 6:43am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.