India-Forums

FF: Ishq wala love.. UPDATED page 4 (Page 4)

Blue_guitar Goldie
Blue_guitar
Blue_guitar

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Chapter 3

After seeing the number I was desperate to know who that guy was.. I dialed the number.. it started ringing' the caller tune was my favourite song from azab prem ki gazab kahani'. shining in the setting sun is like a pearl upon the ocean common feel me'' my heart started beating even more fast.. nobody received the call.. how dare he doesn't pick up my call'.???  Nobody dares not answering to SANJANA ROYS call' shit.!!Smile Im troublesome.. I will not spare him.. I dialed the number again.. twice' No answer.. I threw the cell on the bed and went to freshen up..Smile

On the other side.. PRITHVI..!!! PRITHVI'!! Wake up ur cell is ringing'. Pick up.. get up and get ready to college else you will be late the first day only' shouted the maid'. trying hard he opens his eyes' he forcefully gets up.. 3 missed calls''.. it may be rey or kriya'.. nobody else will dare disturb me so early in the morning'. He opens and checks the missed calls list.. unknown number??? he doesn't realizes that last nights incident nor about that gal sanju''.. he dials back to the number..  sanjus cell is ringing and she doesn't pick up as shes gone to freshen up.. he curses and goes to freshen up'.    

Then sanju comes and calls up to ela and Vinnie.. they decide to wear the black top and jeans on the first day of their college'' but ela doesn't like this idea.. with no option she agrees' then she notices the prithvis missed call.. prithvi is about to leave the house.. then he calls up rey' rey is already in is new college playing basketball'.. prithvi thinks of kriya he calls her but she doesn't pick'.. hmm he thinks rey and kriya are damn opposite.. hes so early and im sure as usual she will be even late today' rey and prithvi are childhood friends' later kriya joins them when rey fell in love with her'.. sanju again calls to prithvis number'''Smile

Precap: sanju and prithvis first phone conversation''

(please do comment ur suggestions I don't know wether this ff is coming out well or no. or shud I stop it??)Smile

Edited by adithiroa - 11 April 2013 at 10:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriayasharshita29396ShivinkiJassweetz1204sumimita

sumimita IF-Rockerz
sumimita
sumimita

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
keep going dear ...its awsome
thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blue_guitar

ShivinkiJas Coolbie
ShivinkiJas
ShivinkiJas

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
nice update...keep updating dis ff... loving it...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blue_guitar

Go to top