Aishu_Kisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
     For the past two days I noticed many posts are Anti-Kiya.Some of them started bashing her and some of them even want a new girl to be paired up with KD.But all I want to say is have patience and trust in CV's.
    First of all coming to Kiya.Some of them said that she doesn't deserve to be with KDπŸ˜”.But Remember she was the one who helped KD to get out of the jail inspite of all the risks in it.She was a true friend to KD.She cared for him and she was sweet to him.So everyone liked her.

But now just because of that stupid "Accidental kiss" everyone started to bash herπŸ˜•.I don't know about others but I really liked the jealous track except the "precap" part😑.And everyone like "Kisha" not just only KD.Then why do you want a new girl?πŸ˜•

And the CV's didn't fail to surprise us.And remember each and every Kisha scenes were unique and different from other shows.And we enjoyed it.This is the same CV's who are showing this.We cannot tell anything now because we haven't seen the bigger picture.And I am sure they have something gr8 for us otherwise they will not show YARA to such extent.All we ahve to do is just wait and watch.And pls don't bash Kiya and pls don't ask for a new girl.😭

This is just my POV.I am sorry if it hurts anyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think u are ryt...
But i personally dnt thnk they hv grudes against kiya
its jzz that they were upset seeing the precap n rote the 1st thing. that came to their mond!
We all luv KISHA...seein the dance n precap ppl got upset...
but i guess its cooled down now...as ppl wil difinately wait for momday to wait n watch...
its jzz hope it turns out different...
i personally dnt find ny prob with kiya
as her character is suh that it is comin out slowly..
tge upsetness her lonelyness... n she found an awesum frnd in RV
thats the end of it!!
Personal opnion!
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with u
Agar log kisha ke fan hai toh unhe kd ke liye new girl mangne ki kya zarirat hai mujhe bhi samaj me nahi aata ki log kd ke fan hai ya kisha ke hai
Mein abhi bhi kisha fan hu aur jaha tak kiya ka sawal hai toh mein toh badi khus hoon ki kiya ne dance ke samaye vo look diya it means that she still wants kds attention bas use ye nahi pata tha ki vo pehle hi hurt tha aur vo dance dekh kar aur bhi hirt hogaya
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Here ppl hv not come to terms wid post-Alien trauma n still many ppl r teln to bring new girl for KD. Kiya me kya kharaabi hai? Sab galti KD ki hi thi aur vo ab bhi galti kar raha hai YaRa ko couple samajh k unhe stalk karke. Usne Kiya-Kunal issue se kuch seekha nahi kya? How can any1 even think of bringing new girl for KD? Its not a saas-bahu show.
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

<font size="2">Here ppl hv not come to terms wid post-Alien trauma n still many ppl r teln to bring new girl for KD. Kiya me kya kharaabi hai? Sab galti KD ki hi thi aur vo ab bhi galti kar raha hai YaRa ko couple samajh k unhe stalk karke. Usne Kiya-Kunal issue se kuch seekha nahi kya? How can any1 even think of bringing new girl for KD? Its not a saas-bahu show.</font>

Ya kd ki galti hai juhi aur kd ke liye sirf kiya,hai aur kiya hi rahegi
Aishu_Kisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssafi

I think u are ryt...
But i personally dnt thnk they hv grudes against kiya
its jzz that they were upset seeing the precap n rote the 1st thing. that came to their mond!
We all luv KISHA...seein the dance n precap ppl got upset...
but i guess its cooled down now...as ppl wil difinately wait for momday to wait n watch...
its jzz hope it turns out different...
i personally dnt find ny prob with kiya
as her character is suh that it is comin out slowly..
tge upsetness her lonelyness... n she found an awesum frnd in RV
thats the end of it!!
Personal opnion!

Yeah I understand everyone are upset and I am upset too with the dance and precap.
Everyone can express their own views.
But some of them are asking for a new girl for KD.So as a KiSha fan I cant even imagine it.
I just want my KiSha back.
Aishu_Kisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubhraupadhyay

Totally agree with u
Agar log kisha ke fan hai toh unhe kd ke liye new girl mangne ki kya zarirat hai mujhe bhi samaj me nahi aata ki log kd ke fan hai ya kisha ke hai Exactly.
Mein abhi bhi kisha fan hu aur jaha tak kiya ka sawal hai toh mein toh badi khus hoon ki kiya ne dance ke samaye vo look diya it means that she still wants kds attention bas use ye nahi pata tha ki vo pehle hi hurt tha aur vo dance dekh kar aur bhi hirt hogaya Yeah she wanted him to get jealous but he was already jealous

Aishu_Kisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Here ppl hv not come to terms wid post-Alien trauma n still many ppl r teln to bring new girl for KD. Kiya me kya kharaabi hai? Sab galti KD ki hi thi aur vo ab bhi galti kar raha hai YaRa ko couple samajh k unhe stalk karke. Usne Kiya-Kunal issue se kuch seekha nahi kya? How can any1 even think of bringing new girl for KD? Its not a saas-bahu show.

Yeah you are right.
If anyone was in her situation they would have known.If you help someone risking your own life and you trust them blindly and if that trust is broken you will react the same like Kiya.I don't know why they can't understand it.
WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kishaforever

Yeah I understand everyone are upset and I am upset too with the dance and precap.
Everyone can express their own views.
But some of them are asking for a new girl for KD.So as a KiSha fan I cant even imagine it.
I just want my KiSha back.

u r rite...i tooo want OUR KISHA back thats all.. no other gal for KD...
Coz i cnt see him with ny1 else!
Adry thumbnail
I agree completely with what you said...even the precap wasn't very disturbing...there were no feelings involved and it was an accident so all's good...but KD needs to understand that and stop rushing to conclusions. Both KD and Kiya are at fault here and you can't just blame one of them!! 
Completely respect your thoughts!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ