Fan Fictions

Arhi: Hunt for Her upd pg 3- 1/26/13 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Chocochips

Chocochips

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilli

Hmmm...interesting...do continue...:)))

Thank you

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi: Hunt for Her upd pg 3- 1/26/13 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chocochips

Chocochips

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I will send PMS later!!! Thanks for liking it so far

Chapter 2

Arnav frowned at the fact. So was the girl Khushi? Why was she carrying these documents. Her divorce was effective today so was she coming from court? The transfer of property was also dated today. No person would transfer property to the person they were breaking off from. But he couldn't read the name on the document of the property papers to be sure it was the husband. He groaned.

He dialed up a number on his phone and spoke quickly ordering his favorite personal punching bag. He quickly hung up as he saw the doctor come out and approach him.

"Is she fine?", he asked tense. He didn't realize he was holding his breath until the doctor took a deep breadth.

"Please follow me to my office", the middle aged doctor said while leading him there.

"See Mr...". "Call me Arnav", he offered when they were seated in his office. She nodded, "See Mr. Arnav, her tests and reports suggest that she had Cold Agglutinin Disease. And when you brought her in she was completely drenched, the cold weather had probably brought in an attack", she said.

Arnav frowned, "What is this disease? Is it life threatening?"

"Oh no Mr. Arnav. Though it isn't life threatening, it is a very rare blood disorder. The cold weather induces the red blood cells to attack her own body. Kind of life an autoimmune disorder. The good part is that her anemia is very mild, hence she does not need to be on vigorous medications. But her blood pressure is extremely low and the anemia has been affected as well. She needs to avoid mental and physical stress and eat well to get better. Right now, blood transfusions and other sedatives have been given, hence she probably won't be conscious till tomorrow. But to avoid such further attacks, I'm giving you these informative booklets as to how to prevent and deal with this disease", she said as she showed him the way out.

"thank you doctor, can I see her?", he asked. "Certainly, she has been shifted to room 201"

Arnav rushed to the room and saw her lying there on the bed, with so many machines attached to her and the IV flowing in. Though he didn't care much towards anyone other than his own family. He wasn't that big of a monster either. But right now, he was fuming with anger. And those people who were responsible for this condition.

His phone started to vibrate, so he went out of the room to avoid disturbing her.

"Sir, I had a detective on the case the minute you called and this is what he found", Aman said showing the file.

"The girl's name is Khushi Kumari Gupta. 21 years old. Originally hails from Lucknow. She was adopted at the age of 6 by Garima and Shashi Gupta. But unfortunately they passed away in an accident two months ago. Then the girl was married off to a person named Raj Tiwari, who is fifteen years older than her an this was his fourth marriage two weeks ago and then was moved here. But later today, they had been accepted for mutual divorce. The detective is almost 80% sure this marriage has been done against her wishes. He went around and consulted her neighbors. They say her aunt forced her into this. And then there is also the property papers to consider. The property is worth nearly 90 lakhs, which has been transferred and this was the property inherited from Khushi's birth parents. And this is a photograph of the girl", he said finishing his long monologue.

Arnav took the picture and looked at it. There was a drastic difference between the girl lying in the room behind him and the girl who was looking at him with the most beautiful smile in the photograph. He felt bad for the girl. The girl has been through so much. He thanked Aman and dismissed him.

"And one more thing Sir. Ugh the detective is a hundred percent sure but he suspects her adopted parents death and her marriage to have some kind of a connection, of you know why I'm trying to imply..."Aman said. Arnav just nodded gravely and turned away.

He went back to the room and sat on the chair next to the bed while staring at her.Granted ASR didn't have a heart. But if what he was assuming was right about that Raj Tiwari and who ever else was involved. Then he will hunt those people down and give this girl her deserved justice. And that was a promise he made to himself.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

linetejtammareddyevydsena7777princessm16tanu3579SilentShadowsaomom

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Nice update!  Go get 'em Arnav! LOL

evydsena7777

evydsena7777

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
HEY CAME ACROSS THIS STORY OF URS..LUV THE CONCEPT..CONT. SOON

SilentShadow

IF-Dazzler

SilentShadow

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Hello, Just came across this story.
A great start, very gripping. Big smile
Do continue soon. I can't wait to see what Arnav is going to do to destroy the Tiwari ! Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top