Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

SINAL - it's time to have the talk... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Jay
Everyone here said it all about sinal talk.iam also looking forward for a open Convo between sinal.not in one episode they can drag this like you mentioned for a week or so.when siddhi was in OT,i liked Raj and Kunal convo where Kunal says that he will give siddhi all the happiness that she will forget her pain.he mentioned that she went through so much pain(missed this line in karjat ).
Kunal should apologize to her for not being there for her in those 9 years,not trusting her.siddhi should apologize for not trusting him, signing deal with richa.
Then Kunal should clear siddhi's name from criminal records and send the real culprit behind the bars.hope CVs show this case without much dragging ...a lil bit detail(with in 15 episodes coz we can't take risk) and throw richa out of sinal life and out of show(i doubt will they throw her out??).hope the case is not in mute and FF like yesterday's episode. LOL

Kunal please don't let your sis Angry Angry Angry enter your house.keep an eye on your family members they always blackmail siddhi emotionally.don't let anyone talk to siddhi.be there whenever they try to talk to siddhi.siddhi please don't listen to anyone except kunal.don't take decisions on your own.whatever may be the situation discuss with Kunal. Embarrassed LOL

Edited by eshi.nl - 26 January 2013 at 3:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja260309annaRajashjay_bpm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SINAL - it's time to have the talk... (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
hi

fab post jay. well said

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superV

Again a nice one Jay!! 
Even I badly want to see SiNal sit and talk to each other, share their feeling with each other!! 
We have seen both of them vent out their feelings privately, especially Kunal, now its time for them to make each other understand what they mean to each other!!
I would love to see this scene!!
Would love to see Siddhi taunt Kunal for letting Richa kiss him!!!!! That would be worth watching!! And also make up for the slaps!!

@bold - I personally don't want to see any more taunts, we had enough of that. Rather a serious mature conversation where Kunal himself acknowledges he was wrong there. 
May be in future if Siddhi wants to act bratty, she can do that and I don't mind.

@red - I only see one wayWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parichayan

well said jayClap,what i think jay this discussion of sinal not only cleared up the 9 years long back mess,but could  a bit help in balancing the past six months crap showing that the sinal themselve is realizing that whatever has happened should not needed to happen,m not saying that past would get cleared jus in a flick but yes it would definitely give a base to old track n could help in fetching lost trp as well

Agree,
such conversation would not just clear mess of 9 years, but also whatever took place once they came face to face. Intentionally or not, both hurt each other in past few months and need to apologize for it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BUTTERFLY24olivia7

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Firstly, Kunal needs to take Siddhi's going to jail for 9yrs thing seriously! I did not like the way he responded at KarjatDead,, she spent 9yrs for you and your family and you just brush it off? I liked when the other day, Raj acknowledged Sid's sacrifice when he was speaking to Veena and SeemaClap. Its time Kunal too introspects the seriousness of what she has done for him. And I want him to take her help and also Viks help to open up that Rohit murder case and somehow prove her innocent of all chargesBig smile. He needs to clear his wife's name from the criminal records! He needs to punish Richa!Angry Its high time! Cursing her, slapping her and throwing her out of his house ain't gonna do it for me!Dead He needs to understand that for him and Sid to be happy and together forever, the evils of their life in the name of Richa and Abhay need to be eliminated. Only then should his feeling of guilt for what he let Sid go thru for a crime she did not commit must be completely gone! Now that he is concentrating on his profession, I want him to legally punish these two psycho freaksTongueClap.  Karjat station nonsense was a joke from both sides and it infuriates me how they dealt with it. Angry Without a doubt Kunal needs to clear Siddhi's name; but even before that, they need to sit down and have a mature conversation. 

Secondly, he should open up to Sid and yes, confess that he always loved her and like you said Jay he can say he blamed her because he himself was unsuccessful in getting her out of jail all those years.. more of a defense mechanism to keep his ego intact.Wink more than ego, they can use his fear of rejection of what if Siddhi says she doesn't love him any more, with the guilt. Also the family was very inconsiderate of SINAL anyways, so that way also Kunal put up this face and only expressed his love through letters he kept private. I am tired of this ego nonsense they play every now and then, so how about show vulnerability correct this timeBig smile

Siddhi needs to understand that the only way Kunal will be happy is if she is honest with him and trusts him to solve issues rather than taking matters into her own hands due to her concern for him! She needs to understand that by sacrificing herself she is only hurting Kunal and her family and nothing good is coming out of her so called sacrifices!Dead She should openly communicate her fears to her husband and stand by him and support himClap rather than go behind his back and make life-changing deals with psychosDeadAngry. She needs to tell him that she loves him too much and cannot see him in pain and that feeling makes her do all kinds of stupid sacrificesEmbarrassed.. so that Kunal will be on guard the next time.LOL She should also let Kunal know that she is not happy with Richa and Abhay roaming around them when he knows what all crimes they have committed. She should give him the necessary information and encourage him to fight them and throw them out of the show.ClapStar  wihtout a doubt Siddhi needs to realize this yaar. That is why she needs to learn about those letters and gifts, blank pages and how pathetic Kunal had really become. She needs to understand C-family, her siblings and even her kids can live without her; but not her pathetic husband. he would break in a second and she needs to utilize her power over him to give him strength, not antagonize him. 

These two idiots have to communicate and at least now trust each other and be honest with each other. Apologies are due from both sides. I would also like a few serious problem-solving conversations(in the name of R and A) between the two dumbos!EmbarrassedBig smile And I want them to make sure NO ONE can separate them ever again!!Tongue Whatever the issues deal with them together.. or shut the show.. you listening CVs??Angry they certainly need to be honest with each other, lies were just too disgusting be it saying I don't love you. Again, no matter what takes place, even with their kids; both (especially Siddhi) needs to stick to their guns and be little selfish in sense of their love. Apologizes are due from both sides and it is long due now. 

CVs better listen to us or else...Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7-Hima-

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vipraja26

A  very    valid  point      now    jay  !

sure  this  open  communication    would  set  this  show  apart   from  the  general    stories      ,  i  think  ! that is main problem here, if they communicated more honestly, they wouldn't be in so much trouble. 

could  well   be    a      trp    grabber   ! with a promo about it, it will rock..

it  is   very  important  for    sinal  relationship  to    be  shown  stronger   with  such     conversations  that  you  have  mentioned . about time their love is shown as their strength.

hope  cvs     do  take  this     and   address  the  matter  appropriately. let's hope

also      as  hima    mentioned  ,  it  is  high  time  they    show  kunal  doing  something    substantial nto  prove  his  guilt    feeling  wrt     siddhi 's    jail   term    Richa needs to be thrown in jail and so does AbhayAngry

Richa  shd   be    proved  guilty    and  there  by  clear   siddhi's    name   amen to that

there  sure  seems  to    be  a  lot  of  interesting  and  positive   tracks   keeping  sinal    strong  ,united  and  without  stupid  leaps   that  the  show  can  go  on    for    more  than   a  year  atleast   we have been saying that, hope they hear us out now

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Jay
Everyone here said it all about sinal talk.iam also looking forward for a open Convo between sinal.not in one episode they can drag this like you mentioned for a week or so.when siddhi was in OT,i liked Raj and Kunal convo where Kunal says that he will give siddhi all the happiness that she will forget her pain.he mentioned that she went through so much pain(missed this line in karjat ).
Kunal should apologize to her for not being there for her in those 9 years,not trusting her.siddhi should apologize for not trusting him, signing deal with richa. this will be a serious conversation so I do not mind if they drag it or show it after a week once Siddhi is able to talk properly. Both Kunal-Siddhi have suffered for each other so they need to clear the mess and apologize for everything. No need to say make vow to always stick wiht each other. 
Then Kunal should clear siddhi's name from criminal records and send the real culprit behind the bars.hope CVs show this case without much dragging ...a lil bit detail(with in 15 episodes coz we can't take risk) and throw richa out of sinal life and out of show(i doubt will they throw her out??).hope the case is not in mute and FF like yesterday's episode. LOL  that case should be well developed with all details coming out and Kunal Chopra in full action settling scores with Thakral and others who pushed him aroundEvil Smile 

Kunal please don't let your sis Angry Angry Angry enter your house.keep an eye on your family members they always blackmail siddhi emotionally.don't let anyone talk to siddhi.be there whenever they try to talk to siddhi.siddhi please don't listen to anyone except kunal.don't take decisions on your own.whatever may be the situation discuss with Kunal. Embarrassed LOL SINAL sure needs to keep their guard up for the family. Siddhi of course needs to remember, family can use Kunal's name and manipulate her easily. If they stay together and discuss everything, we will get SINAL scenesEmbarrassedWink and will face problem much easier. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7eshi.nlRajash

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Jay
Case on richa i have this fear ...as CVs love her will they ever kick her out?? Confused so iam just saying we can't take risk or else who would not like Kunal torturing richa for siddhi LOL and taking revenge.
Richa made her entry in may last week and still roaming around sinal Angry Angry Angry.hope this time they show what you are saying.and later show her permanent exit.

As long as sinal are together i don't mind other side tracks(guarav track).but they should be together ,discuss and solve their problems.

Edited by eshi.nl - 26 January 2013 at 7:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7jay_bpmRajash

Post Reply New Post

Go to top