Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

SINAL - it's time to have the talk...

jay_bpm IF-Sizzlerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
First few words on the episode. 
Still hard to believe we finally had confident, strong Kunal winning case on his own. Sure it all went super fast, but hope in future it is well developed. This Bengali dada; I like him very much. He seems to have genuine concern for Kunal, not something we get to see. Thanal scene - they never fail to entertain usClap Liked dialoguebazzi after long time. Gaurav, what is up with this guy? Cheated in personal life and now even in professional?Thumbs Down Something I found amusing, Raj saying "my Kunal will always win". Oh so he's now your Kunal, but when he was down, you blackmailed Siddhi to push him. But then Kunal asked for his Siddhi as that's why he really calledWink "your Kunal won the case", now that's our cute adorable SINALEmbarrassed

Now my topic, Siddhi is conscious so I say it is time to have serious talk now. I imagine scenario as such; Siddhi comes home and is told about the letters and all the gifts Kunal had for her even during 9 years. She should question him about what he said at Karjat station about being too hurt and that stupid lie. His explanation there doesn't match with letters and giftsConfused As per my post from 2-3 days ago; Kunal can expose his vulnerability. It can be said after famous "Kunal Chopra is dead" in temple, he actually tried to get Siddhi out. He did have job back then and made attempts to act on the matter. He had thought he would come to meet Siddhi when he is successful in getting her out. But he failed, he failed to do anything. That broke his spirit and he started doubting his self. He wanted to come meet Siddhi but was afraid. He was afraid what if Siddhi again says she doesn't love him as he failed. He feared Siddhi's rejection. He managed to survive looking at Siddhi's Ansh, that gave him hope may be HIS Siddhi will be back. But as defense to his fear, vulnerability and guilt; he put this face that because Siddhi was wrong or hurt him he didn't go meet her. But in reality he blamed himself, hence self-destruction. 

Now Kunal too should question Siddhi was he so bad that she couldn't trust him enough to be honest 9 years ago and hid entire matter for all these years? I know Siddhi had said she did it for Kunal, well I didn't like it. If we look at typical SINAL; Siddhi's answer should be she did for herself as she just can not see Kunal in any pain. She lied to Kunal and hid the matter from him all these years as she feared for his safety. She thought if she tells him, once again he will fight for her and put himself in harm for Siddhi. The possibility he could get hurt again, she got too scared so she decided to keep it all in. She survived all these years as she knew Kunal loved her and she too had hope once she comes out, she will be with him.
Now that is typical SINAL. Too worried about each other at every moment Embarrassed

With that matter, both should apologize to each other for their actions and inaction during 9 years. While they are at it, also apologize to each other for what took place in last 6 months. Kunal, apologize to Siddhi for whole fake marriage with Richa nonsense, allowing her to come close to you, lie about your son and just troubling Siddhi. Siddhi dear, you too apologize to Kunal for getting too comfortable with Diwans and allowing Abhay to take some liberties he should never had with giivng your hand at function, him grabbing your hand at pani-puri stall and party, gosh I hate that manAngry Last but not least, apologize for slaps, how could youOuch

It time to act like sensible mature individuals who acknowledge their mistakes, learn from them and do the right thing. You two sure love each other more than life it self, but not enough. Now time to establish mutual respect, trust, understanding and PLEASE OPEN COMMUNICATION. after this much needed serious talk, you two can hug and stay like that forever...WinkTongue

this talk doesn't need to come right away, don't mind in a week or two...

Edited by jay_bpm - 25 January 2013 at 8:26pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

venimaninaz1312BUTTERFLY24kunalchopra74olivia7sarah_singhvipraja26sanasinalniharikasinalsuperVsan_aish0309annabharoparadigm--AiSha---Hima-eshi.nlSnehal21Magesnorzar

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I am dying yo see the m communicating openly. Nok jhok is awesome but only if it is complemented with open conversation!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26sarah_singhjay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Sizzlerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

I am dying yo see the m communicating openly. Nok jhok is awesome but only if it is complemented with open conversation!!

Yes, now their interaction requires substance.
Nok-jhok for the hack of it is too irritating now. Want old days when both sure engaged in cute banter, but expressed much more.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BUTTERFLY24olivia7sarah_singh

superV Senior Member
superV
superV

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Again a nice one Jay!! 
Even I badly want to see SiNal sit and talk to each other, share their feeling with each other!! 
We have seen both of them vent out their feelings privately, especially Kunal, now its time for them to make each other understand what they mean to each other!!
I would love to see this scene!!
Would love to see Siddhi taunt Kunal for letting Richa kiss him!!!!! That would be worth watching!! And also make up for the slaps!!

olivia7vipraja26sarah_singhjay_bpm

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I want them to accept and discuss the mistakes both of them made and vow never to repeat them again!!

BUTTERFLY24olivia7vipraja26jay_bpm

parichayan IF-Sizzlerz
parichayan
parichayan

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
well said jayClap,what i think jay this discussion of sinal not only cleared up the 9 years long back mess,but could  a bit help in balancing the past six months crap showing that the sinal themselve is realizing that whatever has happened should not needed to happen,m not saying that past would get cleared jus in a flick but yes it would definitely give a base to old track n could help in fetching lost trp as well

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26jay_bpm

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Firstly, Kunal needs to take Siddhi's going to jail for 9yrs thing seriously! I did not like the way he responded at KarjatDead,, she spent 9yrs for you and your family and you just brush it off? I liked when the other day, Raj acknowledged Sid's sacrifice when he was speaking to Veena and SeemaClap. Its time Kunal too introspects the seriousness of what she has done for him. And I want him to take her help and also Viks help to open up that Rohit murder case and somehow prove her innocent of all chargesBig smile. He needs to clear his wife's name from the criminal records! He needs to punish Richa!Angry Its high time! Cursing her, slapping her and throwing her out of his house ain't gonna do it for me!Dead He needs to understand that for him and Sid to be happy and together forever, the evils of their life in the name of Richa and Abhay need to be eliminated. Only then should his feeling of guilt for what he let Sid go thru for a crime she did not commit must be completely gone! Now that he is concentrating on his profession, I want him to legally punish these two psycho freaksTongueClap

Secondly, he should open up to Sid and yes, confess that he always loved her and like you said Jay he can say he blamed her because he himself was unsuccessful in getting her out of jail all those years.. more of a defense mechanism to keep his ego intact.Wink 

Siddhi needs to understand that the only way Kunal will be happy is if she is honest with him and trusts him to solve issues rather than taking matters into her own hands due to her concern for him! She needs to understand that by sacrificing herself she is only hurting Kunal and her family and nothing good is coming out of her so called sacrifices!Dead She should openly communicate her fears to her husband and stand by him and support himClap rather than go behind his back and make life-changing deals with psychosDeadAngry. She needs to tell him that she loves him too much and cannot see him in pain and that feeling makes her do all kinds of stupid sacrificesEmbarrassed.. so that Kunal will be on guard the next time.LOL She should also let Kunal know that she is not happy with Richa and Abhay roaming around them when he knows what all crimes they have committed. She should give him the necessary information and encourage him to fight them and throw them out of the show.ClapStar 

These two idiots have to communicate and at least now trust each other and be honest with each other. Apologies are due from both sides. I would also like a few serious problem-solving conversations(in the name of R and A) between the two dumbos!EmbarrassedBig smile And I want them to make sure NO ONE can separate them ever again!!Tongue Whatever the issues deal with them together.. or shut the show.. you listening CVs??Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BUTTERFLY24olivia7vipraja26Pradseshi.nljay_bpm

vipraja26 Senior Member
vipraja26
vipraja26

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
A  very    valid  point      now    jay  !

sure  this  open  communication    would  set  this  show  apart   from  the  general    stories      ,  i  think  !

could  well   be    a      trp    grabber   !

it  is   very  important  for    sinal  relationship  to    be  shown  stronger   with  such     conversations  that  you  have  mentioned .

hope  cvs     do  take  this     and   address  the  matter  appropriately.

also      as  hima    mentioned  ,  it  is  high  time  they    show  kunal  doing  something    substantial nto  prove  his  guilt    feeling  wrt     siddhi 's    jail   term    !

Richa  shd   be    proved  guilty    and  there  by  clear   siddhi's    name   .  

there  sure  seems  to    be  a  lot  of  interesting  and  positive   tracks   keeping  sinal    strong  ,united  and  without  stupid  leaps   that  the  show  can  go  on    for    more  than   a  year  atleast   !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7jay_bpm

Go to top