India-Forums

Sanaya- Not One fight

flirtatious. IF-Rockerz
flirtatious.
flirtatious.

Crazy Senior

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Is she the ONLY contestant who had no fight??
Thays what I think
There was the never ending chaos between Manoj and Andy and Nigar and of coarse Raghini

But not one fight Sanaya had!?!?!

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

tiklampriya102ringrosesmastiSanayaangel_ipkkndHopeleslyInLoveT4YY4B4bhunilunomad.nessanjusr06RashmiNMpriyatnl...SaNaYaHoLiC..maanasanaya_pariSTSRKfan641desigirl_sydellArshi1195melfnsgunurlove786Pinki_SilverLining_.DivaDeluxe.-Saba-Itsme.-SI-EtherealSanz..-Grace-jaya100xMidnightStarxFascinatingSanztiahalderGodhuliLogonshonasandyNaz_nisarsoharaMohabbateinnincandescentprincessunara-Priya-

Naya-hai-wah Goldie
Naya-hai-wah
Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Because she is a sweet girl...and most importantly,she has shown some maturity even though she is young while other grown ups were fighting over childish issues...

Edited by Lailakadexter - 25 January 2013 at 8:24pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102ringrosesmastiSanayabhuniluT4YY4B4_G1234_priyatnl...SaNaYaHoLiC..--khush--ipkknd_hazel..Damsel...DivaDeluxe.ravalisharma06puglet786PinkiEtherealSanz..jaya100FascinatingSanztiahalder-SI-cityoflightsMohabbateinnshonasandyJalebiGirlprincessunara

..SaNaYaHoLiC.. Goldie
..SaNaYaHoLiC..
..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
She's a simple person who was honest from day one. She told in every interview that she is a horrible cook and she's here to eat and have fun and that's exactly what she did. She enjoyed every moment and kept away from the unnecessary drama. I just love her simplicity. The OTT drama is too much now. I'm so glad Sanaya stayed away from all the non-sense. She's such a sweet loving person Heart

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102sheetumastiSanayaangel_ipkkndT4YY4B4spsharmilapriyatnl.anjusr06STSRKfan641puglet.DivaDeluxe.786PinkigunurloveEtherealSanz..jaya100-SI-FascinatingSanzshonasandyamaiaprincessunara-Priya-

Itsme. IF-Rockerz
Itsme.
Itsme.

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
She is gem

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102786Pinkipugletjaya100

SuShaanRocks Goldie
SuShaanRocks
SuShaanRocks

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
COZ    SHE IS SOOO... BORING... & NEVER CAN PUT HER SELF IN SOME EXTREME SITUTIONS ... AS SHE IS SO MUCH SCARED ABOUT IT...Approve

LYK AN KINDERGARDEN GIRL... WHO ONLY GO 2 HER SCHOOL... BY HOLDING HER PARENTS FINGER ... & CAME BACK LYK DIS WAY...Big smile

OHHH... Tongue !!!!!!!! MY BABYYY!!!!!!!!!! SO SWEET, SO CUTE, MY BARBIE DOLLL... , TELL MY BABY... HAVE ANY 1 HURT U IN SCHOOL...???????? .Evil Smile

WHY R  UCRYING SOOO... MUCH...?????!!!!!!!!!!Confused

ROFLROFL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Panache.

RashmiNM Goldie
RashmiNM
RashmiNM

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ctnr6

COZ    SHE IS SOOO... BORING... & NEVER CAN PUT HER SELF IN SOME EXTREME SITUTIONS ... AS SHE IS SO MUCH SCARED ABOUT IT...Approve

LYK AN KINDERGARDEN GIRL... WHO ONLY GO 2 HER SCHOOL... BY HOLDING HER PARENTS FINGER ... & CAME BACK LYK DIS WAY...Big smile

OHHH... Tongue !!!!!!!! MY BABYYY!!!!!!!!!! SO SWEET, SO CUTE, MY BARBIE DOLLL... , TELL MY BABY... HAVE ANY 1 HURT U IN SCHOOL...???????? .Evil Smile

ROFLROFL
ROFL
Now u definitely sound like a Kindergarten Baby while giving opinion about Sanaya... ROFL To judge Sanaya, U lack maturity which is needed...LOL

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

samikshagourringrosespriya102goodluck1mastiSanayaAmeliaSalvatoreangel_ipkkndguessimgreatT4YY4B4_G1234_SarunArshiIpkRavissanteSannyanjusr06priyatnl.ipkknd_hazel.DivaDeluxe.ravalisharma06puglet-Snakewa-tiahalderAnisha.FascinatingSanzSanzBarbieItsme.-SI-ChocoholicAnamjaya100-Saba-BakiNeloufer.soharaGodhuliLogonJalebiGirlprincessunara

-Saba- IF-Rockerz
-Saba-
-Saba-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
because she is such a sweetheart and a perfect gem Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102RavissanteSanny.DivaDeluxe.FascinatingSanzjaya100

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ctnr6

ROFLROFL
ROFL
She is the perfect and the most decent contestant

Only decent people can understand her

Edited by -Neloufer- - 26 January 2013 at 1:33am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102ringrosesgoodluck1RavissanteSannyRashmiNMpriyatnl..DivaDeluxe.fly_dogmelfnsipkknd_hazelpuglet-Snakewa-FascinatingSanz-SI-ChocoholicAnamjaya100soharaGodhuliLogonJalebiGirlprincessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index