Phir Subah Hogi

FF LEARNING TO BREATH..updated pg 25 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 31

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

Smile Vinnie!!! Superb,Amazing,Splendid,fantastic,Awesome and stupendous.
Great job Clap Vickram and Sugni relationship is blossoming beautifully Day Dreaming
Looking forward for the next chapter. Wink

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Aww  Sandy...Thank  you for your kind words.   I am glad you are liking it. More romance to come I promise you...so please keep reading and  commenting!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF LEARNING TO BREATH..updated pg 25 (Page 7)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Sorry Vinnie

Forgor to answer your question

Lee Child, the author, has written a series of books based on the character Jack Reacher.

Jack Reacher is a big man over six feet tall and well built (thats why Varun as TVS does not quite fit the physique) who has retired from the Military Police and just travels around the US doing odd jobs when he needs to (like a drifter). On his travels if he sees people in trouble (normally its in the back waters of US where police and the law are often non-existant or in the pockets of the local bigwigs) he steps in and helps. He is very clever and fights his battles his way which is why your TVS is reminding me on him.

Hope the above makes sense.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Sorry Vinnie

Forgor to answer your question

Lee Child, the author, has written a series of books based on the character Jack Reacher.

Jack Reacher is a big man over six feet tall and well built (thats why Varun as TVS does not quite fit the physique) who has retired from the Military Police and just travels around the US doing odd jobs when he needs to (like a drifter). On his travels if he sees people in trouble (normally its in the back waters of US where police and the law are often non-existant or in the pockets of the local bigwigs) he steps in and helps. He is very clever and fights his battles his way which is why your TVS is reminding me on him.

Hope the above makes sense.

Ohhh Ok  Sounds  Interesting... my story starts at TVS  wandering days,unlike this Jack Raeacher  though, he was not looking to help her, in fact the reason he offered  to help was he saw those guys  as a way to find his death.  ( like TVS and his russian roulette game) .  Also given the fact that she was a woman and alone he  could not just leave her... Although yes the town is  a back water town, same as  Mauhari.. Thank you for answering... Please  keep reading mor to come soon!

ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Chapter 7

Any one looking at the scene from outside the window of the diner, would say it looked like an old western show down.

On one side stood two police officers, on the other side stood Sugni, with Vickram at one side at her other side was Champa followed by Twinkle and Rattu.  He could tell she was scared but looking at her you it was not immediately obvious. Her chin was lifted and she had a determined look on her face.

The only give away was the clenched fist at her sides.   "Good afternoon officer, how can I help you?" she said.   Vickram smiled slightly, only Sugni could hear she was about to be arrested and greet the officers like regular customers.

"Ms. Sugni Sharma, you are under arrest!? " Said  one of the officers, as he reached to his side to pull out a pair of hand cuffs. "You are being arrested for causing grievous bodily injury to Mr. Jwala Singh!"

"I hardly scratched him!" Sugni answered,

"We have witnesses who said other wise ma'am"

"What witnesses...we were..." She began shocked and flustered as to what was going on.

Vickram Placed a hand on her shoulder stopping her explanation, he knew nothing she said here was going to convince them!, Shaking his head indicating she stop talking, she did.

"I am sorry officer," he said  "I think you must be mistaken, we were all here and I assure you nothing of that sort happened."  He said. The officer looked at him as though he belonged to something in a garbage can. 

"And you are..?"

"Vickram...Singh" he answered slowly.

"Well...Mr. Vickram...Singh, charges have been made and we must arrest the lady, you can keep your  witness account for  the court room OK...I suggest you allow us to do our jobs"  He was sure the police man was trying to be intimidating , but he was failing.

"Hey bhagwan!"  Vickram said crossing his arms over his chest he took the few steps to close the distance between him and the officer. Standing face to face with him he said.

"Listen Officer Randy?' He read the name tag, "We both know why you are here, with this bogus charge that could not hold up in a doctor's office much less a court room. So i am not going to play your little game here. Do you understand?  You can go now and tell your boss man,  and we both know exactly WHO you are working for,that all these bullying tactics he is using  to scare the lady  into submission  is not going to work!... now since it seems you like to take reports how about taking one from me...see Mr. Jwala  Singh  made a very indecent proposal to Sugni, and was about to cause her as you put it "Grievous bodily harm", to  defend the lady, I  stopped him using the letter opener.  As Witnessed by these people standing right behind me, not so Rattu?"

"Of course!"  Rattu answered

"We were just about to go to the police station, but since you are here you saved us the trip! If any one should be arrested it is Jwala Singh for attempting to molest a young lady!"

The police man stared at Vickram in shock.  Trying his best to take control over this situation he was loosing control of. He said

"Listen  Sir,  I am here to do my job and right now  that is take Sugni with me to the police station, now should any one here have any counter complaints to make feel free to come down to the police station and make them, but for now I  have a duty to perform. And any one who is in the way will also be arrested for obstructing justice!"  He said glaring at Vickram.

Taking the 2 steps needed he was standing nose to nose with the officer.  In a voice that was soft yet hard as steel, he said. "You know that this is an illegal arrest, you have no warrant, you have no witnesses that was not bought, and you have no evidence that a crime was committed ...the man could have cut himself on his car door for all you know. You want to take her? Go right ahead, but I assure you that within  the hour she will be out of jail, and you will be out of a job.  And if you feel this is an empty threat by all means, please perform your "duties"! He moved from infront of the officer gesturing towards Sugni.

Tiny beads of sweat could be seen on his brow, as the officer swallowed what was being said. Swallowing convulsively he took in Vickram then Sugni who was standing there surrounded by her staff still defiant.   Weighing his options he said...

"I guess I need to conduct some more investigations to conclude this charges.  Good day!"  He said as made his way to the door.  Following him to the door, Vickram closed the door and flipped the closed sign. They had enough drama for one day. 

Turning he found them all staring at him with their and mouths wide open.  Feeling like he was caught on stage naked, he made  his way back to the group who seemed frozen, "What?"

Twinkle was the first to snap out of her stupor.

"Oh My God!  That was fantastic!"  She laughed..."Vickram you were the man, I swear that police man  looked like  he wanted to piss himself!"   She continued to laughed, now joined by the others. The only one not laughing was Sugni, who was still staring at him

'Well , i think we should call it a day...we had enough  drama in here for one day...I am sure  Sugni would not mind would you?" 

"No ---yeah, let's clean up and go home."   Every one disbursed to finish closing up.

"Why don't you go home?" He said, stopping Sugni who was about to join the others.  "They can lock up.!"  A sentiment which was seconded by the rest of the staff.  "Come on I'll walk you home!" he said  going to the back to retrieve her bag and coat, after a few words with Rattu  asking him if he would take over his duties for a few  hours they left.

\\\\\\\\\***/////////     

"What's wrong?" he asked Sugni . The television was on some channel, providing more of background sound than entertainment. They were home for over two hours now, and in that time Sugni   hardly said more that ten words to him... a feat that he once thought was impossible.  But there was nothing amusing about her silence.

"Hmmm?"  She said snapping out of her lost thoughts.

Taking a heavy sigh he said; "well I always thought if you word burst if you were quite for more than 15 minutes, glad to see that I was wrong! He said, a very serious expression as he nodded his head.

It took her a few seconds to get it and the minute she did he received a throw pillow in the face as he herd her tinkling laughter... he realized even in the space of a few hours he missed that sound.

"That's better!"   Gazing as she took a deep breath, seeming to resolve herself for something.

" You're not just  a guard are you?" she asked  looking at him.

"  I mean the way you were speaking to that Police officer, that confidence, those were not just empty threats were they?"  She was staring at his face as though the answers to all her questions were written there.

"No.. I am not a guard...in fact I can seriously say this is my first guard type job." He answered, he could not lie to her and right now he did not have any desire to do so.  He resolved that he would answer her questions as honestly as he could.

"Then..?"  she asked

"I am   or was a business man behind a desk making deals breaking deals...that's me" he said

"You don't look much like a business man" 

"I know...i gave up my three piece suites a while ago.  I just could not stand it any more so I left." He told her, the door to his past cracked open a bit and he was to late to close it back, he was not sure he wanted to .

"Why?" she asked softly.

"Cause I lost everything Sugni, everything that matters, my peace of mind, my sanity. It was hell just to breath." He said closing his eyes.   When he opened his eyes he found her sitting next to him, her small hands atop his, turning his palm up he grasped hers.

"What happend?" She whispered

He  wanted the door to swing open,  to tell let it all out, but he also knew that after all the stress  she was under today , he wanted  to be the last person to add more to it.

"Sugni, please I don't think" he started; he saw a look of hurt cross her face at his refusal.

"Huh" She cut him off, "it's ok," she said her smile did not reach her eyes.  " I think I'll go start dinner, you want anything special?" she asked as she began to get up.

Keeping a hold on her hand he tugged her down next to hm.

"Sugni, listen" she  was staring at her lap, blinking her eyes  rapidly fighting of tears. That looked tugged at him. "Sugni...look at me please...please" he asked softly. He waited until she complied.

"Look today was a long day, and the last thing you need right now is another heavy story."  She began to protest, but he cut her off by raising his hand  asking her to wait, ..."I promise you I will tell you  I will tell you and soon ok, but  can you just give me a little more time please?" He pleaded. Some how it was important to him that she understood.

She smiled, that one hundred watt smile that he did not see since morning, another thing he missed he realized.  "You're right this has been a long day and you know what all I want to do is kick back and think of nothing for a while, and when ever your are ready I am here! " she said "...Ohh  I know  for dinner   I'll make some fish and chips...nothing puts me a a better mood that a hot batch of fish and chips ...hain naa!"  She seemed to be back to her bubbly self. She got up but stopped when she realized  his hand was still grasping hers.

"Ummm  I kinda need my hand"  She said her face the shade of a tomato.. Still looking at her he released her hand fully, where she hurried into the kitchen.  Vickram chuckled to himself. He got up intending to follw her into the kitchen, got half way across the hall when his brain kicked in. What the hell was he doing?  He asked himself...stopping cold. "Get a grip on your self Vickram" he told himself...He had to get out of here and fast!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

octopieK.swati885komal07JulieDtulipdaisyronshaan

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Vinnie u r an awesome writer
I just loved the way you didnt drag the whole cop story and Vikram speaks of power and his ability to tackle any situation to protect Sugni was beautifully described...just loved how he handled the whole thing.
Keep going... its a fabulous story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79ronshaan

widdy

Groupbie

widdy

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Another great chapter,Vinnie.Clap

Excellent and outstanding writing,keep going.Thumbs Up
Please don't keep us waiting too long for next chapterWink

ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arti

Vinnie u r an awesome writer
I just loved the way you didnt drag the whole cop story and Vikram speaks of power and his ability to tackle any situation to protect Sugni was beautifully described...just loved how he handled the whole thing.
Keep going... its a fabulous story.

Thank you  so much Aarthi   for your support and kind words.  Yes  he dose have a  no nonsense  attitude and he  saw it for what it was and was not going to pretend otherwise.   Stay tuned ...I hope you enjoy the  rest as well!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 09 February 2013 at 10:02am

ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by widdy

Another great chapter,Vinnie.Clap

Excellent and outstanding writing,keep going.Thumbs Up
Please don't keep us waiting too long for next chapterWink

Thank you Widdy! I have decided I will do updates  on  Tuesdays and  Fridays! So please   Keep reading and commenting.!!Smile
Smile

ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top