Phir Subah Hogi

FF LEARNING TO BREATH..updated pg 25 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 31

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Smile Vinnie Great job on Chapter 2. Keep it upThumbs Up Vickram's a bodyguard, such a nice change, after his last position as a Thakur.
Looking forward for the next Chapter.
Clap

Edited by Sandy66 - 30 January 2013 at 8:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF LEARNING TO BREATH..updated pg 25 (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Great VinnieClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79ronshaan

octopie

octopie

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Lovely chapter, Vinnie ! I also love the dialogue between them, and again - the thoughts of Vickram !

and lol - the part where she said ppl are questioning whether he owns one suit, hehe. those parts were funny and ironic, hehe

loved ending to the chapter, that for the first time in a while, it didn't hurt to breathe and he may start taking care of himself a little better now.

and great that you recapped and explained what happened in those past 2 weeks! I wouldn't have doubted that you would ^-^

you're on a role, keep it up ! loving the build up of your story Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arti

vinni its fabulous Thumbs Up
i love the way sugni talks and vikram's slowly trying to open up to her.
Good to see a strong sugni and an equally strong Vikram.

Thank you Arthi. . Yes she is  like a  ball of light energy...Just what he needs!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 02 February 2013 at 6:43am

ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Sandy, Widdy, Joel , Julie, Mansi, Payal  thank for you all for your comments.  It is the comments that encourage me to continue. I hope you continue to enjoy the rest of it in the future!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 02 February 2013 at 6:41am

ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by octopie

Lovely chapter, Vinnie ! I also love the dialogue between them, and again - the thoughts of Vickram !

and lol - the part where she said ppl are questioning whether he owns one suit, hehe. those parts were funny and ironic, hehe

loved ending to the chapter, that for the first time in a while, it didn't hurt to breathe and he may start taking care of himself a little better now.

and great that you recapped and explained what happened in those past 2 weeks! I wouldn't have doubted that you would ^-^

you're on a role, keep it up ! loving the build up of your story Embarrassed

Thank you Octopie...Glad you  liked the humor...I did not want it to be a very heavy dramatic story.  Continue reading and leaving your wonderful reviews...I love reading them!  SmileSmileSmile

Edited by Vinnie79 - 02 February 2013 at 6:42am

ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 4

"No!" He said for the hundredth time since morning

"But Why?" She  asked pouting like a child..."Please...Pretty please"  she batted her eyelashes  

Vickram stared at her , trying his hardest to keep a straight face...he was failing  miserably.

"Hey Bhagwan!  Sugni, it is not going to happen, now can I please enjoy my coffee in peace"

"At this rate naa... lice will start infecting your face , then end up in my food then they will come here and shut down my diner and it will be all your fault...I am telling you. Just because you to scared to visit  a barbershop!" 

With a dumbstruck look on his face, Vickram looked at her , blinking a few times tying to process her argument.  He snapped  his mouth shut, realizing he was probably looking like he was about to catch flies.

'What...How..Wh..How exactly did your brain come up with that.?? , asked dumbfounded ," Hey Bagwan , Sugni I swear you are enough to induce a small migraine in a rock!'

"Really?" She asked  smiling like she was just given the  biggest compliment in the world.

"look you been here almost a month, and you still continue to hide behind that hideous beard of yours.  I am not saying get rid of all but  trim , it shape it, mark it , please do SOMETHING, ANYTHING with it. You had no problems getting a hair cut!'

"Yeah well  I hate long hair"

"And I hate that beard!"  She retorted,  His eyes snapped to her face. " I mean I ammm...I" for the first time she looked flustered. Her face turned red and she snapped her mouth shut. An awkward silence filled the air. " I need to go " she said suddenly running off to the kitchen...what was  wrong with her now he wondered?

Being around Sugni and this Diner for the past three weeks  was having a weird effect on him.  He realized that he was starting to feel again.   He began smiling again, laughing again. Sugni had a profound effect of the people around her  and he was not immune. Sometime he felt as though she understood him in a way  no one else  did.  Some times better than he knew himself.

She know when his mood was turning melancholy which was not as often as before,  and  she would pull him out of it by her simple gestures.

She knew when he wanted solitude and would let him be..Until he was ready come out again.

It was comfortable around her, and with out a word she some how managed to make him feel better.

Although this feelings of slowly being alive again was followed by a deep feeling of guilt that why should he be any type of happy .  It was a vicious circle he was trapped in.  

Like last night.

His nightmares were becoming more frequent. He demons torturing him even in his sleep.  Last night for the first time he dreamt of him...Adi calling to him...he could here the voice  echoing in his head but try as he might he could not reach him in time...he was running as fast as he could  but  Adi was so close yet so far away.

He awoke in a cold sweat, shaking.  The rest of the night passed by with tormented memories of the past.  He would have killed for a drink just to numb the pain..but he was alone in a diner , in a town that goes to sleep  at the stroke of seven P.M.

He had a urge to wrap his arms around himself and just bawl like a baby ...but no he did not even deserve that much. In the midst of his personal torture, he was pulled out of it by the ringing of the phone.  The clock on the wall told him it was  2 A.M. who was calling here at this god forsaken hour.

Only one person would.

"Hello?" he answered

"Is everything ok  there?" she asked

'Uhh yeah" he answered.  He said looking around. The diner was fine, the only problem here was inside him.

"What's wrong? " he asked, something had to be wrong for her to be calling at this late hour.

"Nothing I don't know I just had a weird feeling! Are you  Ok ?' she asked softly

He sad nothing

"Vickram?"

" No" he had no idea why he said that...but has not, and he really  did not have the strength  or inclination to lie.

"Want to talk about it?"  she asked

"I...ye...No...I can't" he said

"Ok"

"It's late you should , go back to sleep...I'll be fine"

"You sure?"

"Yes"

"OK"

Ten minutes after there was a knock on the door, making his way to the door he opened it. He should have known.

"I told you  I was fine!"  he said, sounding exasperated, but inside he was  grateful for the company

"I know but I was wide awake, and scared of the dark so i thought  i would come keep  you company, made you some coffee!"  she smiled as she placed the tray on the table.

"Come on drink up before it gets cold!," He stared at her , unmoving like a statue.

Reaching out she  grasped his elbow, "come on have a seat!"  She said softly . tugging him in the direction of the tables. "you like cards? I am a pro at jinn rummy!' Taking a seat she removed a deck of cards from the box.  "Your deal or mine?"

Silently he reached out his hand palm out stretched, indicating she hand him the cards

Silently  She handed him the cards staring at his face intently, looking for what he did not know.

Methodically, never taking his eyes of the deck he slowly began shuffling the cards.  Softly he said

"Thank you,Sugni", His voice cracked under some emotion he did not want to  dwell on  right now. But in this moment  with this simple gesture, this simple girl was like his saving grace.. One phone call pulled him from falling into a bottomless pit of despair he was not sure he could get away from.

"Whenever you're ready to share , I am here! "  She said, smiling reassuringly, throwing him a life raft in this sea of despair he found himself  in.   "Come on deal!"  .

After a few games of rummy all if which she lost in flair, Vickram's mood was a lot lighter. It was after she lost the 5th game she started back her campaign to get him to remove his beard .  An Argument she continued all through out the next day!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

octopieJoyeltulipdaisyronshaan

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
another brilliant part.
Loved the concern which sugni showed towards him and Vikram trying not to get too involved. I liked their frank convo.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

octopieJoyelVinnie79ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top