Phir Subah Hogi

FF LEARNING TO BREATH..updated pg 25 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 31

Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 3 Page 31

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Brilliant Vinnie!!!!Star

But like Mansi, I want to kill you!!!LOL What was the surprise? The suspense is killing me,... please continue ASAP!!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxVinnie79ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF LEARNING TO BREATH..updated pg 25 (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

widdy

Groupbie

widdy

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Awesome,Vinnie,we're waiting for more.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79ronshaan

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
vinni u r an awesome writer... loved it... pls continue... the suspense is exciting...

Vinnie79ronshaan

octopie

octopie

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
btw, Vinnie - your fan fiction sort of reminds me of this song ^-^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acyjignNSEQ DisapproveEmbarrassed
don't know if any of you enjoy english songs Embarrassed

can't wait for the next part !

Vinnie79ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Smile Hi guys thank you all for liking  it.  Mansi and Julie...please don't kill me  I will update it  in a few minutes ok!!!!
  Please  continute to  comment , criticize   so I can know what you guys think. !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged

CHAPTER TWO

Sugni  sat back down  on her chair, looking out the window, staring into space, again her eyes filled with tears ,  with a deep sigh she started  her story ..."It all started after my dad died..."

Sugni's mother started this Diner 20  years ago, after her husband died, leaving her  alone  with a five year daughter  to take care of.  Her food was good and pretty soon  her small establishment took  off. Sugni spent her child hood in  this diner, and it was only natural that after her education she joined the family business.  It was small but they were comfortable with it, people loved them and  they wanted to keep that home feel to it, which  from his business opinion was not a very smart move, this diner had a big potential to become a successful chain.  Two years ago disaster struck , when  her mother was diagnosed with cancer, treatment was expensive and although they were making the money it was not  enough to cover the exorbitant  medical fees and keep the diner afloat.

Against her mothers wishes Sugni  took a loan from  Jwala ,  from all accounts nothing but a goon with  power and money, who  has this town under his thumb,  to pay the medical bills. Unfortunately her mother succumbed to the deadly disease and it was not long before Jwala started breathing down Sugni's neck , demanding repayment instantly,  threatening to  take  the one thing she could never part with her mother's diner.  After much pleading and begging . he struck another deal with  her. She had six months to repay  the loan, failure to do so would mean he would  take  her business.   She had no choice but to agree.

But Jwala was not one to play fair,  and pretty soon he sent his goon to come sniffing around, harassing customers so that  they stopped coming . Vandalizing her property. Making her life hell.

She was now past the half way mark, and all she  managed to make was one months  payment. She knew she was fighting  a loosing battle but she was determined to make it.

After hearing her story Vickram  offered to lend her the money to repay the loan. He would have said  give but some how he felt she would be against charity.

Her reaction to that  one caught him off guard...She looked at him as though he lost his brains.

"Really? You want to lend me all that money $20,000?"

"Sure , it's no big deal" he answered  that amount to was akin to a drop in a bucket.

"Get out...please just leave" she said pointing to the door...

"Excuse me?" He said confused that suddenly  he was being chased after she took the time to tell him her story

"I don't know if you think this is some kind of joke, or  sob story,  I am sorry  I don't know why I told you all this,  but right now I need to figure out how to get customers in here and after what just happen I would be lucky if I get one! " Taking a deep breath  she repeated  "Please go"

"Wait ...you don't think I can help you?"

She stared at him as though he was crazy.  Speaking softly she said

"I am sure you can, and thanks for the offer ,  but please understand if they  come back and see you here  this won't be pretty.  And I can't afford to stop my business because they wrecked my place."

He realized then  that given the way  he was dressed, she did not  believe that he could help her. He also realized that the goons would be back and as far as he could see , she was here by herself.

"Your food is good you know" he said  cutting off what he  sensed  was another whirlwind speech  "What?" She said stumped

"Your food is good, according to the clock it is lunch time...I am guessing the only reason in here is not crowded is because  of  curly Sue and company?"  he asked referring to the goons

"Hmmm" she nodded trying to figure out what he was saying.

"Here is the deal,  since I can't lend you the money, the least I can do is ensure they are no longer  a hindrance in the running of your business"

"HUH...how?" She asked

"Simple  I'll be your guard!" The more the idea unfolded in his head the more sense it made. 

"What?" she asked  in shock

"Look, I know I put you in this mess,  the least I can do is make sure they don't cause any more problems because of  my meddling. And believe me  they would not dear come around here  once they realize I  am not easily messed with."

"So what say ..we have a deal.?"

"Are you crazy, look I know you dealth with those two.  They will come back , and  when  they do they will be out for death. They will kill you!' 

He knew there was a reason this made sense to him.  Solitude or death...Solitude seems to be walking away  now maybe death will take it's place. He smiled  at how easily fate seems to put him on the path of fulfilling his wish,  maybe she did feel sorry for him after all. 

He looked at Sugni with a worried look on her face, and he smiled what he hoped was  his most convincing smile;

"Don't worry  I can take care of myself, any doubts?  At least if I am here you have a  chance to make  your money  right?"

"Are you a  guard or something?  You seem to nice to be a gunda? So what are you?

"For now  you can call me your body guard, don't worry  i am not a "gunda", not into drugs , just a wanderer"

"And your family , home? Where you from?"

"My you ask alot of questions,  no family, no home, I just go where ever my feet takes me." She kept staring at him  trying to figure out what he was about no doubt. Something about him must have  convinced her , he could see her wavering

"But  I can't pay you"

"Off course you can, three meals a day , a bathroom and a shower  and a place to sleep  that's all I need." Seeing   what it took for her to agree to this he said:

"Look you want to repay your debt and free the diner right, well to do that you need to make the money ,only way to make the money is to get customers to come in, now  they only reason that is not happening is because of the goons, I'll take care of the goons and you take care of the costumers, and  repay your debt!"  He let that thought  process in her head for a few minutes ..."So do we have a deal?" he asked again stretching out his hand. She looked at it for a few moments  took a deep breath and said:

"Deal! " She answered, returning his hand shake.!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 27 January 2013 at 12:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

octopiepayal7komal07JulieDtulipdaisyronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
WOW Vinnie

You go girl. You are on a roll.

Fantastic Cant wait for the next installment.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshioctopieVinnie79ronshaan

octopie

octopie

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Lovely chapter Vinnie ! ... and, hehe - interesting Jwala has also been incorporated into your story, evil indeed with those goons bugging her !

Vickram thakur guardian Embarrassed i love how their deal folded out.

and this no deal with the devil (yet he wearing that skull ring, is he wearing that in your story, Vinnie?), it deal with an angel Embarrassed

can't wait to read what happens next ^-^

Vinnie79ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top