Phir Subah Hogi

FF LEARNING TO BREATH..updated pg 25 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 31

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by octopie

I laughed at the part about Bhushan suddenly getting frustrated and saying ohh Vickram will be okay huh ! hehe, that tone's quite familiar to me LOL but am glad you put that in there about him returning home... it's like he doesn't want to but just as is written, he must feel bad about refusing his brother and guilt too the way Bhushan was describing how their mother is doing and all Disapprove it is sad, because people often taken for granted... especially when fighting, and then when the other person goes to harm themselves or runs away or such, then worry for him/her... and/or for self, without that person ... would far outweigh the anger... possibly.

also I love the lesson about lives would end but nothing would change if keep crying over the past...

and love that you wrote his smile touches his eyes when talking about Sugni ... SleepyEmbarrassednonverbal behavior can tell a lot...

it's also scary risky at the same time though... when our happiness ends up depending on somebody Disapprove ... as nobody is permanent and never can know if some situation were to rise and they can no longer be with us or it can't work out or some gap happens, etc. then our happiness too would be gone. Disapprove this is very risky trust I believe, so it's interesting to see it illuminated in your story.

Suman waddling and hugs & tears Big smile yaaay ! she's so sweet here Embarrassed

lovely chapter, as always ^-^ waiting for the next Embarrassed hehe.

Thank you  As  always  Octopie  for your wonderful insights, oh yes Bushan was irretated at this  brother  for being a bit  self centered... as he sees it, but he also understands he has been through alot.
 My  Suman is a very nice  SIL...she is one   who  shares  love not grief...lol
  Hope you enjoy the next one as well!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiJulieDronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF LEARNING TO BREATH..updated pg 25 (Page 11)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

SmileVinnie, chapter 9, absolutely awesome, Maa Saheb truly understand
Vickram's feeling for Sugni. Bhushan being blessed with child is so enlightening and endearing, and Suman such a loving and caring Sister-in-law, is so refreshing. Loving this Fan Fiction, it's totally different from the real storyline of the PSH.

Awww thanks so much  for the lovely flowers, I love it!  I am glad you are enjoying it  ...please  continue  reading and reviewing ...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

WOW Vinnie. Such wonderful writing dear. Thnk u so much ofr bringing SUGVI back to life. 
Plz do continue. Hug

Thank you  I am glad you are enjoying it ...please continue  reading and  Reviwing.  yes this  is totally a Sugvi  Romance no third wheel around here!!!

ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Sorry Vinnie

Just got around to reading chapter 9 - WOW.

A genuine family bondings. A mother who understands her son and apologies for what she sees as her mistake.

Fantastic. cannot wait for the next installment.

Thank you Payal, yes that is the  biggest  flaw in MT's  Character is hr treatment of Vickram... I did not  want that for  My Vickram  so  I made  Mt into a more understanding Mother!  ..lol   Thank you  for   your kind words ...hope u enjou the rest of it!

ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipdaisy

vinnie  this is fabulous writing  and I loved vikram  bonding with bushan  and how you are taking this story forward 

Thank you  aarthi,
   I  am  glad you are enjoying it .. Yes  he is  slowly   bonding back with his family!   Stay tuned..!

ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 10

Two days after  he walked back into the diner feeling much lighter about himself, he pondered over his mothers  words a long time, asking him to take a chance and start living again.  Now that he decided to take that chance he was suddenly nervous about facing her again. 

In the three days he did not see her, Vickram was now restless meet her. He was wondering how he was going to tell her what he felt.  How would she react? He had a feeling she felt the same, but what if he was wrong  in that assessment?   Shaking out the negativity, he looked around.

Everything was quite, there was a guy sitting  close to the door,  and he could tell by his posture that he had to be the replacement guard.  Champa was sitting at the counter, in Sugni's usual space.

"Hey Champa!"

"Vickram you're back! How was it? did you meet the Lawyer?" She asked

"Yes, the trip was...better than I thought. Is Sugni in the back?" He asked anxious to see her  now.

"No...she left early!"  she said looking worried,  it was just after lunch. It was unlike Sugni to take personal time out.

"What?  Something happened?" He knew he should'nt have left her alone. If that man...,  he was not going to think about it.

"No...nothing happened." Champa said watching his face with some alarm. "Calm down, she just seemed out of it since your boys hooked up the security system. So I suggested she go home and get some rest."

"What she was upset about it?"

"I don't know all I know she was not herself..I figure the stress of the situation finally got to her, so  I asked her to go and she did, surprisingly with out a fight"  Very unlike Sugni.

"Hey where you going?" she asked as he walked out the door.

"Home!"  he replied.  It was the truth, because some how this place had turned into a home for him.

The little house was quite when he walked up the small court yard,  he tried the door, it was locked. Something moved in his preferential vision, and he realized one of the guards was standing discreetly to the side.Paying keen attention to him. Of course.

He knocked on the door.  After the second time and hearing no movement from the inside, he was wondering if she was at home.  He was about to ask the guard when the door  opened.

He felt as though he had not seen her in years.  She was indeed a beautiful sight to behold.  Smiling he said , "hey! I was beginning to think you were not here!" he said, she moved aside allowing him to come inside.

"are you Ok?, Champa said you  left early..what's wrong?" he asked turning to  look at her but she was walking back towards her room.

That was weird, normally she was the one talking a mile a minute, it was he was the one talking since he came here. Taking a closer look he wondered if she was sick.

"I just wanted to come home" She said with out turning to watch him.  "I'll be back ok" She said  walking  down the tiny corridor to her room. 

Three hours later he was still waiting.  He approached her room a few times to check  on her, but then  did not want to disturb her if she was resting. But the feeling that something was wrong was growing by the minute.

Sitting on the couch, turning on the television he had no interest in watching, but could not stand the too quite place, he decided that would wait a bit more. He heard her door open, as she came out, with out glancing his way she went into the kitchen.

A thought struck him then. Was it possible she was ignoring him?, was she mad at him? But why? He wondered.

She returned  to the living room carrying two cups of smoking liquid that had to be coffee.  Handing one to him she took a seat on the single chair, unlike her usual seat next to him. OK so she mad.

"Feeling better?" He asked fringing ignorance.

"Hmm hmm" She answered. After a few minutes of very awkward silence, Sugni reached her hand into her pocked and pulled out a piece of paper.

" This is for you"  she said , handing him what he realized was a check.  He read it, read the amount that astonished him, there was no way she could afford to spend all that money.

"What is this."

"I would have filled in your name but for that I  need your full name" she said,

" I'll  fill it in now", she said  grabbing a pen.

"Sugni what is this?"  he asked.

It's payment!" she said

"For what?" he asked ...this conversation was very confusing,  What was going on here...why was she so different in the space of two days!.

"For the security system the new guards insisted they had to hook up , much against my wishes that they did not.  They insisted it was something they  were paid to do.!'

"Ohh" So this was the reason.

"They would not tell me  how much it cost , so I made a guess, but if it's more please let me know"

"Your mad at me?"

"No ...why would I be mad?" she said, she was lying.  In the same breath she continued. "How could you do something like that with out telling me?"

"I was just trying to help"  He  said...

"Help? I agreed  for the guards for a short while ,I did not agree to this,  you did not even ask me! What gives you the right to make that call?"   That comment stung more than he would like to admit. But she did have a point what right did he have?

"I'm sorry!"  He  apologized.  " I should have consulted you, but after the Jwala incident I did not want to risk something like that happening again, so I took the measures to stop it.'

"Why would you do that?"  she asked

"What do you mean why?  Because I care about you!"

She laughed, a very sarcastic laugh., clearly she did not believe him.

" I do!, I care about what happens to the diner... and I  don't want to see you hurt"

"Really?, you care...well thanks,  I guess you just didn't care enough to make one phone call to say you got their  ok, or care  enough to find out  how was things  around here  or...  or  If I..."  She cut herself of , blinking her eyes  to prevent her tears form falling.  He  realised then that she was not  mad because of the security system, at lest that was not the sole reason, she was mad because he did not call. 

Maybe there was hope after all.  He was suddenly feeling much better.  Sugni   got up to leave.  He stopped her by grabbing hold of her hand.

"Wait!"

"Please let me go!" She said twisting her arm to get away.

"No! " he replied.  "Please  have a seat."   Seeing he had no intention of releasing her hand  she sat down  next to him.

"I am sorry Sugni, believe me I had no intention of hurting your feelings. I wanted to call you, so many times...but I couldn't" He began.  Closing his eyes he took a breath to boost his courage, and let it out slowly before he continued.

"Going back there was very emotional, and I had a lot of thoughts I was working through. So much I wanted to share with you ...but I couldn't bring my self to."

But this time she was staring at him, her anger ebbing away .

"Why?" she asked softly.

"Because I was confused,  I was not  sure what to do, and frankly I was scared?"

"Scared? Of what?"

"I was scared of  falling again, I was scared of  falling in love . Only thing is you can't really control it," He whispered.

"I don't understand? What?" She had a look on her face he dared think was hopeful.

" I-- I am in love with you, Sugni!"

Edited by Vinnie79 - 03 March 2013 at 3:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_niaSandy66komal07JulieDtulipdaisyronshaan

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
OMG Vinnie I have to catch up 5 chaptersShocked How lazy i'mWacko
Will be back soon after reading all of themEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79ronshaan