Originally posted by rose.lavender

Excellent ,brilliant and marvellous,Vinnie.👏
Waiting patiently for the next chapter.
Keep them coming!

Thank you Rose!  stay  tuned
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 11.

She was staring at him disbelievingly.  "You..l-love me" She whispered, dazedly

"Yes! It took a while to figure it out and to accept it, but I can't pretend that nothing has happened. I  love you."  He was staring at her, trying to figure out what was going on in her head. She was still staring at him. It was a little disconcerting, waiting for her to say something.

"Say  something, please.'   He said  after what seemed like a long time with out a response from her.

"I don't know,"  She began. He did not know what reaction he expected , but this was not it.  He just laid his heart on the line. The said heart that   now   felt as though it stopped.

"Love, huh? I have never given it much thought before." She said

Was he reading the signs wrong?. Oh God. Fate it seems was back to her old tricks when it came to him. He braced himself for what he was sure to be a rejection.

"But you know, " She continued. 'After you left, I waited  for that phone call , and after the first day, I thought maybe you didn't have  a  phone...then I thought maybe you won't come back, not that he owed me anything, then I thought it's ok if he dose not,  then I though he would not tell you were not coming back ,and then I felt angry and scared and all mixed up and I could not figure out why" Listening to her  giving this whirlwind speech, his heart started beating again.  Slowly a smile filled with love,  as she continued.

"And then you came back, and I was happy , and mad  all confused...i-is that what love is?"  Raising her eyes to look at him.

"Something like that" he nodded. He watched as the most adorable  blush covered her cheeks.

Caressing her cheeks with his hand ,  gazing ino her eyes, he could get lost in those brown eyes of hers.

"So...you love me?"

She nodded.  Smiling shyly.  Returning  the smile , he wrapped his arms around her , something he wanted to do again   since the first time he did it. Letting out a sigh of relief and happiness.  She rested her head on his shoulder , and he knew there was no other place on earth he wanted to be at the moment.  There was no worries, no fears, no guilt all he felt was a deep contentedness that he never felt before.

He had no idea how long they stayed like that , minutes or hours,  he was just basking in this new emotions .

"Is this for real?" He heard her ask

"Hmm hmm"  He nodded.

"It feels like a dream,  like I am going to wake up and you'll disappear!"

Releasing her from the embrace to look at her.

"I'm not going anywhere!," he said, then he remembered where he came from..."But you might "

She looked confused.

"Sugni there is so much I have to tell you , I don't know where.."

"Shhh.." she said  placing her hands over his lips.

" I know, but not right now, this is a happy moment , can we keep it happy just for a little bit?"She asked

He agreed.

"You know you are so special." He said

"No I'm not" she denied,

'Yes you are, you know some how  the right thing to say at the right moment, your like a little ball of sunshine, all bright and beautiful"  Amazing he didn't think her face could get any more red. Giving into the over whelming feeling, he bent his head, kissing her gently on the lips.

"you're so beautiful" he whispered.  Kissing her again.

'Gently  pushing him away   trying to compose her self

"Oh my God" She blurted suddenly

"what?"

"Dinner!, I forgot""

"Huh?' Before he could process that she was gone.

"Sugni..." Leaning back  on the chair he laughed a light  care free sound. Sugni flustered was a really cute sight.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\    ***********     //////////////////////

The next day  was  a busy one  talking to the guards and learning  to use the security system. Technology could be cool and he was impressed with the wireless connection that allowed them to see the  goings on in the diner from the living room that was  recorded via a vcr set up and could be watched on Sugni's Television at their convince . Learning to work it took a while, but it was worth it.

He decided that all the with the exception of one of the guards the rest could return to their regular duties.

During dinner last night he told Sugni about his talks with the lawyer and they set up a meeting for her to meet with him in a few days.  She was worried about the cost of all of this, but she refused to listen saying that since he arranged all of it the least she could do was pay the fees. He was telling her it was not necessary,

"Look   how can you say it is not necessary?" She protested, giving him a look.

"You've been out of a job for how long?  No, no, no  I won't let you do this. You are not spending your savings on me.!"   She scolded.

"Sugni, you don't understand, I   am..."  He started to explain , but was cut off.

"Oh I understand, look you paid  for this expensive security system,  I won't let you do any more" She continued. He sighed, He guess she was not going to understand or believe him if he told her, he would have to think of some other way to tell her who he really was.

"Ok , Ok,  you will discuss it with him OK!?"  He conceded. "Hey Bhagwan, I can't win an argument with you can I?"

"no!" She smiled.

At around four P.M Vickram made his way back to the cafe, resuming his duties as night guard.  The place was deserted,  the costomers all gone. Every one must be at the back making preparations for the next day and cleaning up...

Moving around the dining area, he bagan strightning a few of the chairs, his back towards the  counter.

"Hey!: He herd her chirpy greeting as she came to the front.

Smiling he turned around to greet her.  Until he died, Vickram was sure he would not forget the look on her face nor her reaction, to seeing his clean shaven face.

It took her a few seconds to realize what she was seeing, as she took in his appearance, his  head was freshly cut and his face was beard free.

"OH My God! OH my God !"  She said her  smile  was growing rapidly and the next thing he knew she  was running into him wrapping her arms around his neck , "mumbling about it being gone!'

"Wow, you look sooo handsome, 10 years younger!,  tell you," She said, She started peppering his face with tiny soft kisses" That made Vickram laughed, you would swore she just won the lottery  from her reaction!

Growing serious, she said ' Thank you"

"It's just a shave."

"No, it was more than that'  Yes it was , it was  his clinging back to life again.

He enveloped her in a hug again

"Sugni...what's all th..Ohhh! ahhh!"  Champa said walking in to see what all the commotion was about, she stopped in shock at finding her best friend wrapped in the arms of the guard no doubt. Sugni stepted out of his arms,  blushing as she stood  at his side, belatedly, Champa took notice of him.

"Wow.Vickram...you look great!, orange suites you!" She said

"Thanks!" He said , the things people do for love he thought.

"So ...Um  Sugni...is there something you forgot to tell me?"  She asked gesturing to  the both of them.

Glancing up at him, she silently asked, nodding his head he gave a nonchalant shrug. He really did not care who knew,

"Champa  well it  just happened..you know?"

Silently walking towards them, she stood in front of Sugni  watching her silently. "You are happy?" she asked. She nodded.

"Well ..congratulations!" She smiled hugging her.  Turning  to Vickram.

"Congratulations!" She said

"Thanks"

"But I am warning you, I don't care how many Kung fu moves you know, you hurt my friend, I will hurt you!" She warned.

With that expression in her face he had no choice but to believe her!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago
part 10 was  awesome... such a frank direct love confession by vikram was superb to read...absolutely no dragging great work vinnie
omg part 11 was too good... vinnie u are a fabulous writer... u stick to the story and keep it to the same point... loved the way sugni hugged and showered love on vikram & the subtle kissing... now i hope the romance gets better and better... loving it...
😊Vinnie, chapter 10, the love confession from Vickram was phenomenal, love it. Glad Vickram express his feeling, instead of bottling it up. Great job Vinnie. 

Vinnie Chapter 11, WOW!!!!! OMG!!!!. Sugni was speechless, when Vickram confessed his love for her. Story is progressing superbly, can't wait to see what happen next.. Thanks Vinnie for a great lovestory.

These gorgeous roses are for your hard work and effort Vinnie
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
Vinnie I just loved it. I am so glad that I waited and read Chapters 10 and 11 together.

I love how their romance has progressed and I hope they have alot of cute romantic moments in future.

Great job and a fantastic imagination. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Originally posted by tulipdaisy

omg part 11 was too good... vinnie u are a fabulous writer... u stick to the story and keep it to the same point... loved the way sugni hugged and showered love on vikram & the subtle kissing... now i hope the romance gets better and better... loving it...

Awww Thank you  Aarthi!  yes the romance has started  ... soon we will find out what more about  his  story.. stay tuned  and I hope  you  continue  to  enjoy the  rest of the  story !
Originally posted by Sandy66

😊Vinnie, chapter 10, the love confession from Vickram was phenomenal, love it. Glad Vickram express his feeling, instead of bottling it up. Great job Vinnie. 

Vinnie Chapter 11, WOW!!!!! OMG!!!!. Sugni was speechless, when Vickram confessed his love for her. Story is progressing superbly, can't wait to see what happen next.. Thanks Vinnie for a great lovestory.

Sandy  thanks  for the  flowers...  you are  so sweet. Yes  she was speechless..I  guess she  never really  thought about it much...until it hits her in the face!!    Keep reading!   More coming soon!
Originally posted by JulieD

Vinnie I just loved it. I am so glad that I waited and read Chapters 10 and 11 together.

I love how their romance has progressed and I hope they have alot of cute romantic moments in future.

Great job and a fantastic imagination. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Thanks you so much Julie,  yes I have a few more  in store ... Keep reading  his  story is about to unfold in the next two chapters.   Hope you  will enjoy it!!
Vinnie 👏👍🏼

What an excellent writing! I loved it.
I loved the part when his mother said "it's OK to trust your heart again, you repented enough, son"
I can just imagine his soft laughter when his mother said those words.
WOW! I agree with every one about Chapter 9…the conversation with his mother  is just heart touching. Looking foward to the next chapter.