India-Forums

Impressions 24&25Jan:Ranneeti! Updtd (Page 7)

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
So Sid's going to call off the marriage?? Why??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99hateme2riyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Koel, awesome as usual..

Nothing much to say about the episodes but am curious.. how is it that we had the card already printed and then the date got fixed.. one would think its the other way around.

And yes, how no one consulted guruma is beyond me.
thanks ShanthiHug well everyday is a new day for the story to go aheadLOL so wedding card has no link with the marraige date and remember Gauri is still to know about missing Aai's name in the cardWink That will be possible  if amnesia regarding it has not already set in .I came up with a theory as to why Guruma couldnot be consulted..she was taking her driving telepathy lessons.Tongue

hateme2slmuriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Guys another one question mayb last one for the day LOL If at all marriage happen, is gauri gonna wear  saree..Ouch I just can't imagine her wearing saree like  nandthitaLOL I prefer her with suits.l.lLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602hateme2sunshine99slmu

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Originally posted by sunshine99

Koel, awesome as usual..

Nothing much to say about the episodes but am curious.. how is it that we had the card already printed and then the date got fixed.. one would think its the other way around.

thanks ShanthiHug well everyday is a new day for the story to go aheadLOL so wedding card has no link with the marraige date and remember Gauri is still to know about missing Aai's name in the cardWink That will be possible  if amnesia regarding it has not already set in .I came up with a theory as to why Guruma couldnot be consulted..she was taking her driving telepathy lessons.Tongue

ROFL have to admit that scene was hilarious

sunshine99hateme2riyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by SAYAN18

Originally posted by tintin0602

N I have another question if garv really wanted gauri for his mission would it be more better if he makes a deal with gauri n force her for marriage n then reveal to the family...why he's risking ... As appa saheb is also there...I really fail to understand how appa saheb will agree for garv gauri marriage even though Sid does not turn up... N this gauri being fres with Sid so long, can't she figure out something was not right...OuchN this asavri she is the one wanted gauri to leave... This is the chance why is she wanna create problem for her marriage... Gauri marriage settle, she leaves , I fun get asavri in this matter 2OuchLOL

i have doubt that if asavari knows that garv wants to marry gauri?
I think forcing gauri and getting married to her will not give that much blow to appa, then when appa himself agree to there marriage. So he confronts him. Well baki to yaar monday ko hi pata chalega.
I too have a question if appa didnt agree to him then what will lead to their marrige???
know what in one way I can trust garv n asavri but not appa saheb...

If at all marriage happens, appa saheb has hand on it... Of course garv did play a part but the final call should be from appa... Ouch Just my view ...

Agree on the blow part, seems like garv wants gauri hand in marriage openly... Let's see...

Yaar but now I'm worried for gauri n Sid , poor thing Ouch

Most likely, Mohit wants to quit the show.

Then the producers have no option but to marry Gauri with Garv.

In Hindi Serials, the story is dynamic and changes according to situation.

latest scoop says that all izz well in the grumbling world of khamoshiyaan.Hence we can have Sid  getting married to Gauri and this was all a stunt..LOL who knows  what the revamped revamp show is planning to do.
 if that's the case then end of story yaar LOL
phir tumhare  SG ke armanon ka kya hoga riyya jaan?LOL
hmmm... I'm all out for GG now... Embarrassed Coz I feel gauri does not love Sid... So that's why LOL 
lolzzz u have shifted sides againLOL

hateme2slmuriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Koel, awesome as usual..

telepathy again LOL

sunshine99hateme2slmu

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

So Sid's going to call off the marriage?? Why??
really???Shocked

hateme2slmuriyya6

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Guys another one question mayb last one for the day LOL If at all marriage happen, is gauri gonna wear  saree..Ouch I just can't imagine her wearing saree like  nandthitaLOL I prefer her with suits.l.lLOL

She may look slimmer in a saree... as long as she does not wear all that disgusting jewelry Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602hateme2sunshine99riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index