Impressions 24&25Jan:Ranneeti! Updtd (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 25

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by tintin0602

Originally posted by riyya6

Once again KoelThumbs UpUr post...

I'm liking the epi these days...EmbarrassedBut yup except the kitchen politics things... Turns me offLOL

I liked 2 mother joined... Gauri patched back... GoodEmbarrassedWho fail the break of the car... Garv will surely not do it... As he wants gauri for his mission... So who is it... Is it asavri or appa saheb itself... I'm doubting appa saheb as well on this... He never wanted gauri marriage to take place at kolapur but recently he agreed...OuchI'm confuseConfused

Sid n gauri seems to be in danger as wellConfusedBut my question is wer is garv... He seems to be following gauri everywhere what happen when the brake incident happenLOL

Koel burning or saree n now the dates everything is a bad omen... I wonder what will happen to gauri s life even though she marries garv the time will not be an auspicious one...Ouch

When fixing the marriege why no one consulted guru maConfused

N the precap another revelation...OuchBut next week would be interesting as I really want to know what's gonna happen to sid, gauri, n garv... Another thing Koel if at all garv is aware of gauri past why would he want to add another secret... I'm really confuse... If that's the case, he should have just go for Shivangi...Ouch

very nice post dear. Well guruma is never consulted because she might be doing another havan for appa. Hehehe.
Well regarding garv, he might be executing the plans for the last battle to be won by him or might to planning to meet appa as shown in the precap.
Garv was busy selecting his sherwani for the marraige hence his absence..LOLAppa is agreeable because  post marraige Gauri willbe compelled to go back to South Hampton with her husband. Guruma was taking telepathy driving lessons hence she was unavailable for consultations.LOL
Now a serious answer @ bold this is the reason why I was mentioning earlier Garv could have married Shivangi why wait for Gauri? let's see what monday clarifies

atleast you have much logical answer. i thought he might be taking bath to meet appa sahebLOL.
i think there is definetly something with gauri that is y he wants her and even he asked so desperatly devi ma to give her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

honestyfirstsunshine99hateme2riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions 24&25Jan:Ranneeti! Updtd (Page 5)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

I'm liking the epi these days...EmbarrassedBut yup except the kitchen politics things... Turns me offLOL

I liked 2 mother joined... Gauri patched back... GoodEmbarrassedWho fail the break of the car... Garv will surely not do it... As he wants gauri for his mission... So who is it... Is it asavri or appa saheb itself... I'm doubting appa saheb as well on this... He never wanted gauri marriage to take place at kolapur but recently he agreed...OuchI'm confuseConfused

Sid n gauri seems to be in danger as wellConfusedBut my question is wer is garv... He seems to be following gauri everywhere what happen when the brake incident happenLOL

Koel burning or saree n now the dates everything is a bad omen... I wonder what will happen to gauri s life even though she marries garv the time will not be an auspicious one...Ouch

N the precap another revelation...OuchBut next week would be interesting as I really want to know what's gonna happen to sid, gauri, n garv... Another thing Koel if at all garv is aware of gauri past why would he want to add another secret... I'm really confuse... If that's the case, he should have just go for Shivangi...Ouch

very nice post dear. Well guruma is never consulted because she might be doing another havan for appa. Hehehe.
Well regarding garv, he might be executing the plans for the last battle to be won by him or might to planning to meet appa as shown in the precap.
Garv was busy selecting his sherwani for the marraige hence his absence..LOLAppa is agreeable because  post marraige Gauri willbe compelled to go back to South Hampton with her husband. Guruma was taking telepathy driving lessons hence she was unavailable for consultations.LOL
Now a serious answer @ bold this is the reason why I was mentioning earlier Garv could have married Shivangi why wait for Gauri? let's see what monday clarifies
I loved ur answer LOL...  That Gariuma rock man, telepathy it was really funny LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 25 January 2013 at 11:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602hateme2sunshine99

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

N I have another question if garv really wanted gauri for his mission would it be more better if he makes a deal with gauri n force her for marriage n then reveal to the family...why he's risking ... As appa saheb is also there...I really fail to understand how appa saheb will agree for garv gauri marriage even though Sid does not turn up... N this gauri being fres with Sid so long, can't she figure out something was not right...OuchN this asavri she is the one wanted gauri to leave... This is the chance why is she wanna create problem for her marriage... Gauri marriage settle, she leaves , I fun get asavri in this matter 2OuchLOL

i have doubt that if asavari knows that garv wants to marry gauri?
I think forcing gauri and getting married to her will not give that much blow to appa, then when appa himself agree to there marriage. So he confronts him. Well baki to yaar monday ko hi pata chalega.
I too have a question if appa didnt agree to him then what will lead to their marrige???
know what in one way I can trust garv n asavri but not appa saheb...

If at all marriage happens, appa saheb has hand on it... Of course garv did play a part but the final call should be from appa... Ouch Just my view ...

Agree on the blow part, seems like garv wants gauri hand in marriage openly... Let's see...

Yaar but now I'm worried for gauri n Sid , poor thing Ouch

Most likely, Mohit wants to quit the show.

Then the producers have no option but to marry Gauri with Garv.

In Hindi Serials, the story is dynamic and changes according to situation.

latest scoop says that all izz well in the grumbling world of khamoshiyaan.Hence we can have Sid  getting married to Gauri and this was all a stunt..LOL who knows  what the revamped revamp show is planning to do.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

N I have another question if garv really wanted gauri for his mission would it be more better if he makes a deal with gauri n force her for marriage n then reveal to the family...why he's risking ... As appa saheb is also there...I really fail to understand how appa saheb will agree for garv gauri marriage even though Sid does not turn up... N this gauri being fres with Sid so long, can't she figure out something was not right...OuchN this asavri she is the one wanted gauri to leave... This is the chance why is she wanna create problem for her marriage... Gauri marriage settle, she leaves , I fun get asavri in this matter 2OuchLOL

I think forcing gauri and getting married to her will not give that much blow to appa, then when appa himself agree to there marriage. So he confronts him. Well baki to yaar monday ko hi pata chalega.
I too have a question if appa didnt agree to him then what will lead to their marrige???

If at all marriage happens, appa saheb has hand on it... Of course garv did play a part but the final call should be from appa... Ouch Just my view ...

Agree on the blow part, seems like garv wants gauri hand in marriage openly... Let's see...

latest scoop says that all izz well in the grumbling world of khamoshiyaan.Hence we can have Sid  getting married to Gauri and this was all a stunt..LOL who knows  what the revamped revamp show is planning to do.
 if that's the case then end of story yaar LOL

sunshine99hateme2

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

atleast you have much logical answer. i thought he might be taking bath to meet appa sahebLOL.
i think there is definetly something with gauri that is y he wants her and even he asked so desperatly devi ma to give her.
bath for entire  2 week worth of episodesShockedShocked... yeh kya especial bath hai humein bhi toh bataye yeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Neway Devi maa is in who's side...Embarrassed Based on what is shown, Devi mas has given her blessing to GG at the temple the other day... Of course garv presence was just a coincidence or he knew gauri was there we need another telepathy from cv this time...LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 25 January 2013 at 11:54pm

anurao.66sunshine99

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

I loved ur answer LOL...  That Gariuma rock man, telepathy it was really funny LOL
ROFLROFL

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

they are gambling on this wedding for the trps LOL  Gran n gauri wedding I mean Embarrassed

Edited by riyya6 - 25 January 2013 at 11:55pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.