Impressions 24&25Jan:Ranneeti! Updtd (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 25

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Koel,

Thanks for the link. Well I did not watch for most of the week and I did not miss anything and whatever  I would have missed I read your outstanding piece of work and caught up.

Thanks a lot for the wonderful analysis.

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions 24&25Jan:Ranneeti! Updtd (Page 4)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amimus

I somewhat liked yesterday episode. I am hoping silence to pick up pace next week.
What with Garv and Asavari looking to win this war. How and why will we see gauri end up marrying Garv. It is going to be an interesting track to look out for. What will happen to Sid.
Lot of questions but no answers
Hi AminaHug.Next week is revelation time and therefore pace should also be on a upward trend.I think some instance will be created where Garv will come in as the saviour or Appa might barter Gauri for saving his own skin since now Garv is the son of his ex business partner. I am guessing Appa must have cheated on him.Sid 's character direction is a question mark for me too. Looking towards next week for some clarity in the foggy world of khamoshiyaan.

hateme2riyya6

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

I was looking for your post. Thank god i am posting early else i will have nothing to say. As all had said already said everything.
Anyways you as usuall awsome.
I liked that K.I.S.S. Heehehe.
Well that tellypathy sequence was very funny to me. And thank god two mothers have become one. Else that was more irritating.
Confused that whi might have failed the breaks of the car. Is that asavari or garv. For me the chances of garv is less. Bz his previous behaviour towards gauri will not let him do tht to her when she herself was in that car and when gaarv was all ready to marry her.
Well i am again excited for the precap as kuch to pata chalega. Well who the hell is SG now. Showw me log kam they jo ek or agaya.
tintin just jump in.. trust me you will not be short of anything to say once you get into our  yapping zone.LOL thank u for the lovely words.EmbarrassedI am betting on Asavri for the car fiasco since she is the mistress of failed plans.LOL SG probably is senior GaikawdLOL

Edited by sunshine99 - 25 January 2013 at 11:42pm

hateme2riyya6

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

N I have another question if garv really wanted gauri for his mission would it be more better if he makes a deal with gauri n force her for marriage n then reveal to the family...why he's risking ... As appa saheb is also there...I really fail to understand how appa saheb will agree for garv gauri marriage even though Sid does not turn up... N this gauri being fres with Sid so long, can't she figure out something was not right...OuchN this asavri she is the one wanted gauri to leave... This is the chance why is she wanna create problem for her marriage... Gauri marriage settle, she leaves , I fun get asavri in this matter 2OuchLOL

i have doubt that if asavari knows that garv wants to marry gauri?
I think forcing gauri and getting married to her will not give that much blow to appa, then when appa himself agree to there marriage. So he confronts him. Well baki to yaar monday ko hi pata chalega.
I too have a question if appa didnt agree to him then what will lead to their marrige???
u
know what in one way I can trust garv n asavri but not appa saheb...

If at all marriage happens, appa saheb has hand on it... Of course garv did play a part but the final call should be from appa...OuchJust my view ...

Agree on the blow part, seems like garv wants gauri hand in marriage openly... Let's see...

Yaar but now I'm worried for gauri n Sid , poor thingOuchIt's sad ending for their love storyLOL

ya u r rt appa cant be trusted. But what about that secret that garv will use to threten appa. ???
But seriouly cant say abt sid rt now. Remember once he said that no matter what he will always support gauri.. So might be he will be her moral support. Bz if she got married to garv then ofcouse garv will not be her moral support.
lets see how they shape up Sid character after this... Of course Sid will be gauri biggest supporter... But how n what I dunno... Ouch Garv is mystery as well... So hard to say... Gauri is mystery... To many mystery... Let's this 2mystery person join firstLOL

you are rtWink. first they should get get married. 
but imagine when garv held her hand she became scared and angry and what will happen if they will get marriedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikahateme2riyya6

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Once again KoelThumbs UpUr post...

I'm liking the epi these days...EmbarrassedBut yup except the kitchen politics things... Turns me offLOL

I liked 2 mother joined... Gauri patched back... GoodEmbarrassedWho fail the break of the car... Garv will surely not do it... As he wants gauri for his mission... So who is it... Is it asavri or appa saheb itself... I'm doubting appa saheb as well on this... He never wanted gauri marriage to take place at kolapur but recently he agreed...OuchI'm confuseConfused

Sid n gauri seems to be in danger as wellConfusedBut my question is wer is garv... He seems to be following gauri everywhere what happen when the brake incident happenLOL

Koel burning or saree n now the dates everything is a bad omen... I wonder what will happen to gauri s life even though she marries garv the time will not be an auspicious one...Ouch

When fixing the marriege why no one consulted guru maConfused

N the precap another revelation...OuchBut next week would be interesting as I really want to know what's gonna happen to sid, gauri, n garv... Another thing Koel if at all garv is aware of gauri past why would he want to add another secret... I'm really confuse... If that's the case, he should have just go for Shivangi...Ouch

very nice post dear. Well guruma is never consulted because she might be doing another havan for appa. Hehehe.
Well regarding garv, he might be executing the plans for the last battle to be won by him or might to planning to meet appa as shown in the precap.
Garv was busy selecting his sherwani for the marraige hence his absence..LOLAppa is agreeable because  post marraige Gauri willbe compelled to go back to South Hampton with her husband. Guruma was taking telepathy driving lessons hence she was unavailable for consultations.LOL
Now a serious answer @ bold this is the reason why I was mentioning earlier Garv could have married Shivangi why wait for Gauri? let's see what monday clarifies

tintin0602hateme2riyya6

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

I was looking for your post. Thank god i am posting early else i will have nothing to say. As all had said already said everything.
Anyways you as usuall awsome.
I liked that K.I.S.S. Heehehe.
Well that tellypathy sequence was very funny to me. And thank god two mothers have become one. Else that was more irritating.
Confused that whi might have failed the breaks of the car. Is that asavari or garv. For me the chances of garv is less. Bz his previous behaviour towards gauri will not let him do tht to her when she herself was in that car and when gaarv was all ready to marry her.
Well i am again excited for the precap as kuch to pata chalega. Well who the hell is SG now. Showw me log kam they jo ek or agaya.
tintin just jump in.. trust me you will not be short of anything to say once you get into our  yapping zone.LOL thank u for the lovely words.EmbarrassedI sm betting on Asavri for the car plan since she is the mistress of failed plans.LOL SG is senior GaikawdLOL

thanks a lot dear Smile. i thought garv is garv is gone mad and saying his initials in reverseLOL. sorry garv babyBig smile

sunshine99hateme2riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

N I have another question if garv really wanted gauri for his mission would it be more better if he makes a deal with gauri n force her for marriage n then reveal to the family...why he's risking ... As appa saheb is also there...I really fail to understand how appa saheb will agree for garv gauri marriage even though Sid does not turn up... N this gauri being fres with Sid so long, can't she figure out something was not right...OuchN this asavri she is the one wanted gauri to leave... This is the chance why is she wanna create problem for her marriage... Gauri marriage settle, she leaves , I fun get asavri in this matter 2OuchLOL

i have doubt that if asavari knows that garv wants to marry gauri?
I think forcing gauri and getting married to her will not give that much blow to appa, then when appa himself agree to there marriage. So he confronts him. Well baki to yaar monday ko hi pata chalega.
I too have a question if appa didnt agree to him then what will lead to their marrige???
u
know what in one way I can trust garv n asavri but not appa saheb...

If at all marriage happens, appa saheb has hand on it... Of course garv did play a part but the final call should be from appa...OuchJust my view ...

Agree on the blow part, seems like garv wants gauri hand in marriage openly... Let's see...

Yaar but now I'm worried for gauri n Sid , poor thingOuchIt's sad ending for their love storyLOL

ya u r rt appa cant be trusted. But what about that secret that garv will use to threten appa. ???
But seriouly cant say abt sid rt now. Remember once he said that no matter what he will always support gauri.. So might be he will be her moral support. Bz if she got married to garv then ofcouse garv will not be her moral support.
lets see how they shape up Sid character after this... Of course Sid will be gauri biggest supporter... But how n what I dunno... Ouch Garv is mystery as well... So hard to say... Gauri is mystery... To many mystery... Let's this 2mystery person join firstLOL

you are rtWink. first they should get get married. 
but imagine when garv held her hand she became scared and angry and what will happen if they will get marriedLOL
She Has been in pampered zone all this while, let her feel the unpamered zone as well..Embarrassed I dun  think she will give in to garv easily... So it will be interesting to watch Embarrassed... Neway garv does not know what is he getting into as well...Embarrassed

tintin0602hateme2

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Koel,

Thanks for the link. Well I did not watch for most of the week and I did not miss anything and whatever  I would have missed I read your outstanding piece of work and caught up.

Thanks a lot for the wonderful analysis.

Anu
Anu hugsHug great to see you here. Take care and donot overexert your self. We will keep u uptodate on the topsy turvey world of khamoshiyaan so that u don't miss a thing.Big smile

anurao.66hateme2riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.