Impressions 24&25Jan:Ranneeti! Updtd (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 25

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by SAYAN18

Many thanks for keeping the log of kitchen politics uptodate.

Though I am a regular viewer of Khamo, when the kitchen politics 

Is too much, I had to switch to another channel.

Please don't take any offence - My doctor has advised -

My tender heart is not suitable to withstand

This high voltage kitchen politics.
Tender heartLOL

Please don't doubt me.

I am a very soft hearted person .

It's my bad luck that most of the time I am misunderstood.

I can't express my feelings elaborately, because I type with a single finger (right hand index finger).

Please bear with me and keep in mind that I am not SAYAN18 of PKDH.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions 24&25Jan:Ranneeti! Updtd (Page 3)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

N I have another question if garv really wanted gauri for his mission would it be more better if he makes a deal with gauri n force her for marriage n then reveal to the family...why he's risking ... As appa saheb is also there...I really fail to understand how appa saheb will agree for garv gauri marriage even though Sid does not turn up... N this gauri being fres with Sid so long, can't she figure out something was not right...OuchN this asavri she is the one wanted gauri to leave... This is the chance why is she wanna create problem for her marriage... Gauri marriage settle, she leaves , I fun get asavri in this matter 2OuchLOL

i have doubt that if asavari knows that garv wants to marry gauri?
I think forcing gauri and getting married to her will not give that much blow to appa, then when appa himself agree to there marriage. So he confronts him. Well baki to yaar monday ko hi pata chalega.
I too have a question if appa didnt agree to him then what will lead to their marrige???
know what in one way I can trust garv n asavri but not appa saheb...

If at all marriage happens, appa saheb has hand on it... Of course garv did play a part but the final call should be from appa... Ouch Just my view ...

Agree on the blow part, seems like garv wants gauri hand in marriage openly... Let's see...

Yaar but now I'm worried for gauri n Sid , poor thing Ouch It's sad ending for their love story LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 25 January 2013 at 10:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602hateme2sunshine99

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Many thanks for keeping the log of kitchen politics uptodate.

Though I am a regular viewer of Khamo, when the kitchen politics 

Is too much, I had to switch to another channel.

Please don't take any offence - My doctor has advised -

My tender heart is not suitable to withstand

This high voltage kitchen politics.
Tender heartLOL

Please don't doubt me.

I am a very soft hearted person .

It's my bad luck that most of the time I am misunderstood.

I can't express my feelings elaborately, because I type with a single finger (right hand index finger).

Please bear with me and keep in mind that I am not SAYAN18 of PKDH.

ROFL what the 

sunshine99hateme2

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

N I have another question if garv really wanted gauri for his mission would it be more better if he makes a deal with gauri n force her for marriage n then reveal to the family...why he's risking ... As appa saheb is also there...I really fail to understand how appa saheb will agree for garv gauri marriage even though Sid does not turn up... N this gauri being fres with Sid so long, can't she figure out something was not right...OuchN this asavri she is the one wanted gauri to leave... This is the chance why is she wanna create problem for her marriage... Gauri marriage settle, she leaves , I fun get asavri in this matter 2OuchLOL

I think forcing gauri and getting married to her will not give that much blow to appa, then when appa himself agree to there marriage. So he confronts him. Well baki to yaar monday ko hi pata chalega.
I too have a question if appa didnt agree to him then what will lead to their marrige???

If at all marriage happens, appa saheb has hand on it... Of course garv did play a part but the final call should be from appa... Ouch Just my view ...

Agree on the blow part, seems like garv wants gauri hand in marriage openly... Let's see...

Yaar but now I'm worried for gauri n Sid , poor thing Ouch

Most likely, Mohit wants to quit the show.

Then the producers have no option but to marry Gauri with Garv.

In Hindi Serials, the story is dynamic and changes according to situation.

sunshine99riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
N Koel if marriage of GG happens, another set of pending consummation ROFL Hindi serials Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

u

If at all marriage happens, appa saheb has hand on it... Of course garv did play a part but the final call should be from appa...OuchJust my view ...

Yaar but now I'm worried for gauri n Sid , poor thingOuchIt's sad ending for their love storyLOL

ya u r rt appa cant be trusted. But what about that secret that garv will use to threten appa. ???
But seriouly cant say abt sid rt now. Remember once he said that no matter what he will always support gauri.. So might be he will be her moral support. Bz if she got married to garv then ofcouse garv will not be her moral support.

hateme2riyya6

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

N Koel if marriage of GG happens, another set of pending consummationROFLHindi serialsWink

omg. That will fun to watch.

hateme2riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

u

If at all marriage happens, appa saheb has hand on it... Of course garv did play a part but the final call should be from appa...OuchJust my view ...

Yaar but now I'm worried for gauri n Sid , poor thingOuchIt's sad ending for their love storyLOL

ya u r rt appa cant be trusted. But what about that secret that garv will use to threten appa. ???
But seriouly cant say abt sid rt now. Remember once he said that no matter what he will always support gauri.. So might be he will be her moral support. Bz if she got married to garv then ofcouse garv will not be her moral support.
lets see how they shape up Sid character after this... Of course Sid will be gauri biggest supporter... But how n what I dunno... Ouch Garv is mystery as well... So hard to say... Gauri is mystery... To many mystery... Let's this 2mystery person join firstLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.