Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 2 Page 25

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602amimusMili27--sumana13--honestyfirstanurao.66hateme2riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions 24&25Jan:Ranneeti! Updtd" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Many thanks for keeping the log of kitchen politics uptodate.

Though I am a regular viewer of Khamo, when the kitchen politics 

Is too much, I had to switch to another channel.

Please don't take any offence - My doctor has advised -

My tender heart is not suitable to withstand

This high voltage kitchen politics.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602sunshine99riyya6

amimus

Goldie

amimus

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I somewhat liked yesterday episode. I am hoping silence to pick up pace next week.
What with Garv and Asavari looking to win this war. How and why will we see gauri end up marrying Garv. It is going to be an interesting track to look out for. What will happen to Sid.
Lot of questions but no answers

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602hateme2--sumana13--sunshine99riyya6

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I was looking for your post. Thank god i am posting early else i will have nothing to say. As all had said already said everything.
Anyways you as usuall awsome.
I liked that K.I.S.S. Heehehe.
Well that tellypathy sequence was very funny to me. And thank god two mothers have become one. Else that was more irritating.
Confused that whi might have failed the breaks of the car. Is that asavari or garv. For me the chances of garv is less. Bz his previous behaviour towards gauri will not let him do tht to her when she herself was in that car and when gaarv was all ready to marry her.
Well i am again excited for the precap as kuch to pata chalega. Well who the hell is SG now. Showw me log kam they jo ek or agaya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66sunshine99hateme2riyya6

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

LOL not at all... Since I am missing the wrestling bout season...  The kitchen politics knock out rounds has been given the temporary substitute...My heart has been strengthened to bear the maha battle of words ...may on doctor's orders the delicate condition of your heart  get respite from all kinds of gharelu politics ruled by queens of  the KItchen..

Edited by sunshine99 - 25 January 2013 at 9:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--hateme2riyya6

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

LOL not at all... Since I am missing the wrestling bout season...  The kitchen politics knock out rounds has been given the temporary substitute...My heart has been strengthened to bear the maha battle of words ...may on doctor's orders the delicate condition of your heart  get respite from all kinds of gharelu politics we ruled by queens of  the KItchen..

Regarding winners of round 1,2 etc.- in a war, you may not win all the battles

but you have to win the important ones.

Just like in wrestling- it is immaterial how many points you have lost, if you can knock the opponent out in the last round.

I am eagerly waiting for the war- Apa Saheb vs Garv.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99riyya6

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunshine99

LOL not at all... Since I am missing the wrestling bout season...  The kitchen politics knock out rounds has been given the temporary substitute...My heart has been strengthened to bear the maha battle of words ...may on doctor's orders the delicate condition of your heart  get respite from all kinds of gharelu politics we ruled by queens of  the KItchen..

Regarding winners of round 1,2 etc.- in a war, you may not win all the battles

but you have to win the important ones.

Just like in wrestling- it is immaterial how many points you have lost, if you can knock the opponent out in the last round.

I am eagerly waiting for the war- Apa Saheb vs Garv.

absolutely.. But the fun of kitchen wars is u keep the score board going... The impetus here ab meri baari...LOL But these are just the warm up matches... The star attraction is upcoming as you mentioned.. Appa vs Garv. But as my friend Anu says it is a revamped version of a revamp show hence I donot know who will ultimately get the privilege to duel by GAuri's side Sid or Garv...Confused

hateme2riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Once again Koel Thumbs Up Ur post...

I'm liking the epi these days...Embarrassed But yup except the kitchen politics things... Turns me off LOL 

I liked 2 mother joined... Gauri patched back... Good Embarrassed Who fail the break of the car... Garv will surely not do it... As he wants gauri for his mission... So who is it... Is it asavri or appa saheb itself... I'm doubting appa saheb as well on this... He never wanted gauri marriage to take place at kolapur but recently he agreed...OuchI'm confuseConfused

Sid n gauri seems to be in danger as well Confused But my question is wer is garv... He seems to be following gauri everywhere what happen when the brake incident happen LOL 

Koel burning or saree n now the dates everything is a bad omen... I wonder what will happen to gauri s life even though she marries garv the time will not be an auspicious one...Ouch 

When fixing the marriege why no one consulted guru maConfused

N the precap another revelation... Ouch But next week would be interesting as I really want to know what's gonna happen to sid, gauri, n garv... Another thing Koel if at all garv is aware of gauri past why would he want to add another secret... I'm really confuse... If that's the case, he should have just go for Shivangi...Ouch

sunshine99hateme2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.