Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 99)

Post Reply New Post

Page 99 of 159

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Guys whatever image, opinion, idea, etc you have about BV, pls dont, make it a JOKE. I myself i make jokes here & there about the show but to be honest what happensin this show, really happens. I wont say, only in India but in many countries. This BV exist & it has the same consquences in which ever way or country it happens. So Pls, a bit of cortesyGeek. Though i enjoy jokes.

To put aside jokes pls read my post "request BV fans" & pls do help. It ll just coast you 2 jokes (i mean the characters they need for the comment). And if you do it daily its me who ll give you a candy at tea time.LOL. Pls help. Thnx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 99)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootyfruity

Originally posted by aparnauma

How he can take care of other balika vadhus, the one he got himself is such a creature that it is taking months for him  to understand her. Let him do some cleaning act at home first , only then he will think outside.Wink

He already did cleaning.His balikavadhu's mind is cleaned of all the rubbish that filled her mind by the acts of her naadaan bhola bhala balakvar.WinkNow she only thinks of him and him alone.

Some balikavadhus need more convincing than others.So what if he had a tough time understanding her?He will soon be enjoying the rewards of his hard work.

There was another balikavadhu who was actually liberated from her balvivah but refused to let go of the balikavadhu badge.All that the man had to do was spend one  night outside her window having rain bath to convince his undying love for her.Voila she is convinced enough to get married to him even though he was still married to another woman and had no plans of divorcing her.We all know what happened to that great love match.
Do not try to compare Gauri with Anandi..Gauri has million times some better qualties than Anandi and vice verse...
Do I have to tell you how hard to become a doctor..who can know bettter than you my friend..Yes, Gauri loved to Jagya and for that love she had taken some decisions which were ethically wrong. But her professionalism and dedication, coupled with her analytical abilities were unmatchable.
Never forget it is the duty of a wife to ptotect his husband from other "teetlees" and Anandi failed miserably in that. Beforte blaming Gauri , point your finger at Anandi who could not prove to the expectations of her husband and put a "nath" on him. She let him loose and go.
And she still did not learn from losing Jagya ..she was just at the edge to lose second one..thank God,..it were we Ansh lovers who prayed to God  that CM did not courrier her back to haveli..Cry
[/QUOTE]

Crazy girl, you are just too funny, loved your story be it true or fiction. Just loved it.

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
@tootyfruity
Ur impressed with Gauri's professional qualifications wat abt her personal conduct ?
Just coz she is a doctor all her mistakes and bewkoofi shld be pardoned ??
N how come her being a doctor make her better than anandi ?? If u rcomparing academics..Even nandi has always been brillient and a board topper she could hav become a doctor too had miss high and mighty not taunted her seeing medical competition books in her room.
I know being a doc is hard work...I hav a family of over achievers so i know...but thts not the point If a person's personal conduct is not good all his professional achievements r useless.

Now coming to the second point..So its wife's duty to "Protect" her husband from other female wolves?? really ?? And wat is hubby ?
a 2 year old baby who would run off seeing a candy ??
Are they dogs to be put on lease ?? LOL
marriage is mutual partnershipb both sides hav to work and put in equal efforts to keep the marriage going...how can men be expected not to do their bit...

Edited by nniks - 14 February 2013 at 10:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlaajkalsurabhi01Don_theEvil

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Do not try to compare Gauri with Anandi..Gauri has million times some better qualties than Anandi and vice verse...
Do I have to tell you how hard to become a doctor..who can know bettter than you my friend..Yes, Gauri loved to Jagya and for that love she had taken some decisions which were ethically wrong. But her professionalism and dedication, coupled with her analytical abilities were unmatchable.
Never forget it is the duty of a wife to ptotect his husband from other "teetlees" and Anandi failed miserably in that. Beforte blaming Gauri , point your finger at Anandi who could not prove to the expectations of her husband and put a "nath" on him. She let him loose and go.
And she still did not learn from losing Jagya ..she was just at the edge to lose second one..thank God,..it were we Ansh lovers who prayed to God  that CM did not courrier her back to haveli..Cry
You are right there is no comparision between Gauri and Anandi.
Gauri despite being given an opportunity to get herself educated inspite of having so many choices she chose to marry a man who belonged to someone else.
As for her education what good did she do the world with all the education that she got?Chose to work in a hospital which paid her a lot of money.Did she ever help  
Becoming a doctor is no big deal but  what you do with your medical degree is the one that decides whether you are a good doctor or not.She may have topped the class but her education did not benefit anybody except her.

Did Gauri ever love him?For that matter did he ever love Gauri?They only fell for the outer images.When the outer images melted they did not like what they saw in each other.

Anandi used her capabilities and intelligence to help other people brighten up other people's lives.She tried to forget her problems in life by helping other people solve their problems.
When she finally got an opportunity to get herself educated she made sure others also got the benefit of education by starting a school for girls and adult education classes.

Guari is only bothered about her own progress. Anandi wanted her entire village to walk on the path of  progress along with her.

As for Anandi letting go of her husband - no self respecting woman will ever fight for a place in her husband's life when he himself has given away that place to someone else.

When she knew that Jagya was hers she called a mahapanchayat to get him back from Gudiya/Gauri..
When she knew that he was not hers anymore she did not cling on to him she just moved forward and made a life for herself.
Shiv very well knew what he was getting when he married her.He will soon be getting what he wanted from her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaNDDgirlaajkalsurabhi01sidra08tiny15

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaNDDgirlajpudiaajkaldsupriyaaparnauma

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
gauri has worst qualties which anandi does not has

1 she cant say thank u to those who really want her welfare like bhairon singh instead she shout and scream only but anandi always thank u to those who helped her

2 .gauri lack patience but anandi has lots of patience

3 gauri think only her pov is right .and does not want to listen those who try to say that u r wrong but anandi always understand from other pov  also

4 ok everybody make mistake even anandi but gauri never realize her mistake she think what she is doing is absolutely right all should only praise her encourage her otherwise she will shout this is biggest flaws of gauri whereas anandi after some time realize her mistake and say sorry by heart

Edited by surabhi01 - 14 February 2013 at 11:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.PalaparnaumaitsRitzi

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
strange  with the way CVS are gonna end up the chapter of gauri 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkal

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by mocking_bird

Originally posted by Libra123

Balika vadhu is the story of people who remain balika vadhus for ever even after not being balika vadhu, who tries to gain sympathy in every balika vadhu's sad stories, who is the guardian of their ex in laws and first husband,  their love life, their love realization for second time, their hero second husband who has a license to intrude Into first husbands personal matters, of the second husbands who give gyaan to first husbands, of the first husband whose character will be turned and twisted to make the second husband mahaan, of the first husband who will be disappeared whenever cvs want... Etc...

And not only that,the second husband will run after a culprit,driving a police jeep. The second husband has to bring back the ex and dump him in the haveli. So much of work,yaar. But,one thing was sure ,I was relieved to see the second husband was really doing some work for the district instead of taking care of the ex's family and joining a kite flying competiton with the ex. Seriously.have you ever thought about it? 
A collector is doing all these?? And who wants to the collector asking for "paani" and not "chai"?Who wants to see the collector entering meeting rooms? Under his very nose a BV is being brutally beaten. Has he taken a note of how many BVs are there in his district and in what condition they are? How many police complaints have been lodged against such families like Ratan? I would have loved to see that. That would have been in tune with the story line as well. Viewers like me are pretty well rooted to the ground realities and at least,I do not watny thing to "satiate" any urge. What say?

ela, dear, i love your emoticons more than you ...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sultanbalavidya0000Libra123elasingh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top