Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 98)

Post Reply New Post

Page 98 of 159

mocking_bird

Goldie

mocking_bird

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

Balika vadhu is the story of people who remain balika vadhus for ever even after not being balika vadhu, who tries to gain sympathy in every balika vadhu's sad stories, who is the guardian of their ex in laws and first husband,  their love life, their love realization for second time, their hero second husband who has a license to intrude Into first husbands personal matters, of the second husbands who give gyaan to first husbands, of the first husband whose character will be turned and twisted to make the second husband mahaan, of the first husband who will be disappeared whenever cvs want... Etc...

And not only that,the second husband will run after a culprit,driving a police jeep. The second husband has to bring back the ex and dump him in the haveli. So much of work,yaar. But,one thing was sure ,I was relieved to see the second husband was really doing some work for the district instead of taking care of the ex's family and joining a kite flying competiton with the ex. Seriously.have you ever thought about it? 
A collector is doing all these?? And who wants to the collector asking for "paani" and not "chai"?Who wants to see the collector entering meeting rooms? Under his very nose a BV is being brutally beaten. Has he taken a note of how many BVs are there in his district and in what condition they are? How many police complaints have been lodged against such families like Ratan? I would have loved to see that. That would have been in tune with the story line as well. Viewers like me are pretty well rooted to the ground realities and at least,I do not watch any thing to "satiate" any urge. What say?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalvidya0000Libra123elasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 98)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Libra123

IF-Rockerz

Libra123

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

Balika vadhu is the story of people who remain balika vadhus for ever even after not being balika vadhu, who tries to gain sympathy in every balika vadhu's sad stories, who is the guardian of their ex in laws and first husband,  their love life, their love realization for second time, their hero second husband who has a license to intrude Into first husbands personal matters, of the second husbands who give gyaan to first husbands, of the first husband whose character will be turned and twisted to make the second husband mahaan, of the first husband who will be disappeared whenever cvs want... Etc...

And not only that,the second husband will run after a culprit,driving a police jeep. The second husband has to bring back the ex and dump him in the haveli. So much of work,yaar. But,one thing was sure ,I was relieved to see the second husband was really doing some work for the district instead of taking care of the ex's family and joining a kite flying competiton with the ex. Seriously.have you ever thought about it? 
A collector is doing all these?? And who wants to the collector asking for "paani" and not "chai"?Who wants to see the collector entering meeting rooms? Under his very nose a BV is being brutally beaten. Has he taken a note of how many BVs are there in his district and in what condition they are? How many police complaints have been lodged against such families like Ratan? I would have loved to see that. That would have been in tune with the story line as well. Viewers like me are pretty well rooted to the ground realities and at least,I do not watch any thing to "satiate" any urge. What say?

Arre, missed the important point... Of the forever balika vadhu's  SR/ no SR with the second husband...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdShinyaelasingh

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

How he can take care of other balika vadhus, the one he got himself is such a creature that it is taking months for him  to understand her. Let him do some cleaning act at home first , only then he will think outside.Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdShinyavidya0000Libra123elasingh

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

aajkalShinyavidya0000Libra123

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dixie123

Originally posted by Shinya

Suddenly the collector decided he has work in the office and suddenly he got busy!

Need to sit in the office and cool his heels after running behind Ratan's jeep.Silly

I was about to write the same ...LOLLOLLOL

How come he suddenly got so busy with his work ?? LOL  looks like his failure in bringing back ganga's child opened his eyes...

Because BV  is not about showing day to day Collector Sahab's office work !
No.I think because of the criticism that the collector is never shown doing any official work,this was shown as if he was finishing a year's work in a day.

Oh Wow !! The criticism has been answered. BV CVs are lurking around the FT and taking care of the frustrations of the people who have problems with AnSh ! That's great.

So, maybe the other frustrations will be taken care of too.. like making Jagya a normal human being and not making him a spiderman/superman/long distance runner/high jumper !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlsamvi.aparnauma

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

CV are reading usClapClapClapClap..thats why people write so much..hoping to get a writer s job in BV TEAMLOLLOLLOL

Shinyavidya0000Libra123elasingh

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootyfruity

How he can take care of other balika vadhus, the one he got himself is such a creature that it is taking months for him  to understand her. Let him do some cleaning act at home first , only then he will think outside.Wink

He already did cleaning.His balikavadhu's mind is cleaned of all the rubbish that filled her mind by the acts of her naadaan bhola bhala balakvar.WinkNow she only thinks of him and him alone.

Some balikavadhus need more convincing than others.So what if he had a tough time understanding her?He will soon be enjoying the rewards of his hard work.

There was another balikavadhu who was actually liberated from her balvivah but refused to let go of the balikavadhu badge.All that the man had to do was spend one  night outside her window having rain bath to convince his undying love for her.Voila she is convinced enough to get married to him even though he was still married to another woman and had no plans of divorcing her.We all know what happened to that great love match.

Edited by aparnauma - 14 February 2013 at 10:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalsamvi.

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by tootyfruity

He already did cleaning.His balikavadhu's mind is cleaned of all the rubbish that filled her mind by the acts of her naadaan bhola bhala balakvar.WinkNow she only thinks of him and him alone.

Some balikavadhus need more convincing than others.So what if he had a tough time understanding her?He will soon be enjoying the rewards of his hard work.

There was another balikavadhu who was actually liberated from her balvivah but refused to let go of the balikavadhu badge.All that the man had to do was spend one  night outside her window having rain bath to convince his undying love for her.Voila she is convinced enough to get married to him even though he was still married to another woman and had no plans of divorcing her.We all know what happened to that great love match.
[/QUOTE] Do not try to compare Gauri with Anandi..Gauri has million times some better qualties than Anandi and vice verse...
Do I have to tell you how hard to become a doctor..who can know bettter than you my friend..Yes, Gauri loved to Jagya and for that love she had taken some decisions which were ethically wrong. But her professionalism and dedication, coupled with her analytical abilities were unmatchable.
Never forget it is the duty of a wife to ptotect his husband from other "teetlees" and Anandi failed miserably in that. Beforte blaming Gauri , point your finger at Anandi who could not prove to the expectations of her husband and put a "nath" on him. She let him loose and go.
And she still did not learn from losing Jagya ..she was just at the edge to lose second one..thank God,..it were we Ansh lovers who prayed to God  that CM did not courrier her back to haveli..Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyanolla

Post Reply New Post

Go to top