Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 159

tistaa

IF-Rockerz

tistaa

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

Originally posted by tistaa

Whoa new FTClap ...thanx DT for providing us the new FT LOL

Well here I am bcoz I am really upset abt the BV's makarsankranti spl episode bcoz it was sooo much boring Sleepy and I dont why CVs showed us such a boring dragging episode for 45 mins Angry  bcoz 30 mins were more than enough for torturing us with that kind of drag Ouch

My dear tistaa, 

You 4got to mention the BD's every now & then! And it looks like we ll be having more of those in the coming week!!UnhappyCry
yeap it's frustrating but I think Pratz is ill that is why there is BD b/w what harm has happened by using BD...Script is anyway so slow and boaring that real artist couldnt help to make it interesting LOL so let Pratz enjoy some happy moment LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

belluccibilondanolla

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 8)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i guess many men love to keep beard Ermmthey look good too in that , is only being shaven gives the tag to be a gentle manLOLno offence to Shiv ..he is MR PERFECT..but this shaven logic didn't get into my headLOL

Edited by sidra08 - 27 January 2013 at 11:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyavidya0000Libra123tiny15

vidya0000

Goldie

vidya0000

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

Originally posted by vidya0000

Let jagya also be a clown along with the shekhar's family including shiv.whom we are digesting for the past 8 months.Smile

Hey Vidya,  Shiv is no clown.  Girls on this forum (minus you of course) would give their right hand to be with him.

Look at him, tall, handsome, clean cut (not an unshaven country bumpkin type) well educated, did not get rusticated from college, IAS, Collector, calm, stable, does not resort to crime, but a do-er, always speaks the truth, most of all he is trying to understand his wife and make her comfortable.  Half of the women folk I get to know are always complaining that their husbands don't spend enough time to understand them and assume what they want is what the wife wants.  You seem to believe that Shiv shud do a wham bang thank you ma'am.  And not try to be a "companion and a friend" to his wife in the true spirit.  I thought Shiv was being projected as this wonderful husband prototype?  Can't believe I would hear from a lady on the Forum that Shiv is a clown !!!

You are so very out of tune.

If he is so perfect  not necessary shld i support him or admire him.His over perfection only irritates to consider him as a normal human being make me to treat him as a mahaan or a fool.

Edited by vidya0000 - 27 January 2013 at 10:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalShinyaLibra123

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Let jagya also be a clown along with the shekhar's family including shiv.whom we are digesting for the past 8 months.Smile

Hey Vidya,  Shiv is no clown.  Girls on this forum (minus you of course) would give their right hand to be with him.

Look at him, tall, handsome, clean cut (not an unshaven country bumpkin type) well educated, did not get rusticated from college, IAS, Collector, calm, stable, does not resort to crime, but a do-er, always speaks the truth, most of all he is trying to understand his wife and make her comfortable.  Half of the women folk I get to know are always complaining that their husbands don't spend enough time to understand them and assume what they want is what the wife wants.  You seem to believe that Shiv shud do a wham bang thank you ma'am.  And not try to be a "companion and a friend" to his wife in the true spirit.  I thought Shiv was being projected as this wonderful husband prototype?  Can't believe I would hear from a lady on the Forum that Shiv is a clown !!!

If he is so perfect  not necessary shld i support him or admire him.His over perfection only irritates to consider him as a normal human being make me to think him as a mahaan or a fool. 

vidya, dont say that about my Shiv!!UnhappyCry 
And for sure, he is not "so perfect"... Look & you ll find faults in someways; 4 ex : taking his mom 4 granted!!!Shocked etc... But my anandi's hubby is sooo sweetooo...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

belluccibilondaaajkalShinyavidya0000Libra123

vidya0000

Goldie

vidya0000

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged

If he is so perfect  not necessary shld i support him or admire him.His over perfection only irritates to consider him as a normal human being make me to think him as a mahaan or a fool. 

vidya, dont say that about my Shiv!!UnhappyCry 
And for sure, he is not "so perfect"... Look & you ll find faults in someways; 4 ex : taking his mom 4 granted!!!Shocked etc... But my anandi's hubby is sooo sweetooo...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Over sweetness ruins the health.Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENbelluccibilondaShinyaaajkalLibra123nolla

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Vidya, you are so right.
Dont understand why some men dont like jagya. They only want to find fault with him. 

The unshaven look of jagya looks much better than 'clean cut' girlish look.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalvidya0000

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

Seriously ! this is news !!

Husbands have the RIGHT to get laid ?!!
Is getting laid more important or is having a willing mate ? Doing it with an unwilling partner falls in the category of Basant -Gehna's initial days. Shiv I think is a more sensible man - willing to delay but do it right. 

Honestly - there are no RIGHTS to getting LAID. Seems certain people are way more despo than Shiv. 

Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai...! are you aware of this ? Think about it.

I agree but its also a reason to annul a marriage if its not consumated. But both parties have to agree for that!!! whereas here, Shiv is ok with the waiting system!!!Wink  Lets wish him luck & all the best!! 

As i ve already said many times!Big smile  He is on "mission impossible". Ouch Esp, if it is happening in the North pole where the degrees go -40 LOLLOLLOL Melting the ice ll take timeSleepySleepy 
LOLLOLLOL

Edited by nolla - 29 January 2013 at 1:49am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

belluccibilondaShinyavidya0000aajkalhookedLibra123sidra08tiny15

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hooked

Seriously ! this is news !!

Husbands have the RIGHT to get laid ?!!
Is getting laid more important or is having a willing mate ? Doing it with an unwilling partner falls in the category of Basant -Gehna's initial days. Shiv I think is a more sensible man - willing to delay but do it right. 

Honestly - there are no RIGHTS to getting LAID. Seems certain people are way more despo than Shiv. 

Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai...! are you aware of this ? Think about it.

I agree but its also a reason to annul a marriage if its not consumated. But both parties have to agree for that!!! whereas here, Shiv is ok with the waiting system!!!Wink  Lets wish him luck & all the best!! 

As i ve already said many times!Big smile  He is in "mission is impossible". Ouch Esp, if it is happening in the North poll where the degrees go -40 LOLLOLLOL Melting the ice ll take timeSleepySleepy 
LOLLOLLOL

Have you heard ? The global warming is melting all the ice super fast.
Anandi is very aware of how quickly Shiv likes to trip her. She has admitted loving him admittedly by trickery - but she didn't take it back or refuse it. Shiv is getting there - Thumbs Up

As regards Annulment - well it has to be desired by atleast one party to goto court.
But Shiv is too busy pataoing her to make her admit she too is falling for him.
And Anandi is not planning to back out at all. Apart from her mother up in the stars, she is not planning to move back to the Haveli or Bilaria anytime. In fact - she is very busy making friends and getting to know Shiv's people. So an annulment - definitely NOT HAPPENING anytime soon.

Edited by hooked - 27 January 2013 at 12:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

belluccibilondaaajkalumamdixie123aparnauma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top