Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 72)

Post Reply New Post

Page 72 of 159

vidya0000

Goldie

vidya0000

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Today anandi said to shiv, 'sacchai jankar sabko dhakka lagta'... so ?? Another nonsense dialogue. 

why was anandi making faces and acting as if it was shiv's fault that their marriage is not consummated? Was it because he slept on the sofa? Had he not slept on the sofa, his choti maa would never come to know..

so again, its shiv's fault. Mataji can never be wrong.

Even i don't understand anandhi kisko blackmail karrahi shiv ko ya indirectly she blames jagya for not being happy with shiv.She won't live happily and won't allow others also to live happily ds and bhairon can't  get relief also after her marriage too.. Angry what she wants from that dialogue in the jeep i think she insists shiv not to be taken this issue easily. Confused I feel only she shld take this issue seriously not shiv.LOL Point to be noted she occupied the whole bed it is a very good technique to avoid shivLOL

Edited by vidya0000 - 09 February 2013 at 6:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENShinyaLibra123elasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 72)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidya0000

Goldie

vidya0000

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Anandhi why she interfered in their discussion and to be so good saying i will take ganga to my place. Angry Thank god bhairon reminded her that u got married to shiv and take decision with their cosent.Smile it suited according to the current situation.

Edited by vidya0000 - 09 February 2013 at 6:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENShinyaLibra123elasingh

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0000

Today anandi said to shiv, 'sacchai jankar sabko dhakka lagta'... so ?? Another nonsense dialogue. 

why was anandi making faces and acting as if it was shiv's fault that their marriage is not consummated? Was it because he slept on the sofa? Had he not slept on the sofa, his choti maa would never come to know..

Even i don't understand anandhi kisko blackmail karrahi shiv ko ya indirectly she blames jagya for not being happy with shiv.She won't live happily and won't allow others also to live happily ds and bhairon can't  get relief also after her marriage too.. Angry what she wants from that dialogue in the jeep i think she insists shiv not to be taken this issue easily. Confused I feel only she shld take this issue seriously not shiv.LOL Point to be noted she occupied the whole bed it is a very good technique to avoid shivLOL

LOLLOL
good analysis
wife does not even know when her husband will come to sleep ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000elasinghitsRitzi

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged

A post after so many days. Where were You?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyavidya0000

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Anandhi why she interfered in their discussion and to be so good saying i will take ganga to my place. Angry Thank god bhairon reminded her that u got married to shiv and take decision with their cosent.Smile it suited according to the current situation.

First of all, it is bad manners to eavesdrop, which anandi did hiding behind the door ... looks like sumitra never taught her that ..

some days back, without anyone's consent she read the letter which jagya had written to his bapusa ... what does she think ? she has the freedom to interfere in other peoples life ?

And then she made a great entry announcing 'I will take ganga to my house'... which is her house by the way? ROFLROFLROFL

First you make your own home, madam, then talk about taking others to your home !...ROFLROFL

Thank god, bhairo stopped her, otherwise poor shiv would again have to say 'i understand'

Edited by Shinya - 09 February 2013 at 8:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENdinki24vidya0000Yash.PalaajkalLibra123elasingh

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Anandi has got everything ..she wants to take Ganga home..I think Mahi is there...another balika vadhu can be adjusted...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootyfruity

Anandi has got everything ..she wants to take Ganga home..I think Mahi is there...another balika vadhu can be adjusted...Wink

And "LA VIE EST BELLE"...Embarrassed

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
lolz  I  am frustrated  at the fact that  wen police man were there y doctor saab was breaking  the door ??Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24Shinyaaajkal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top