Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 71)

Post Reply New Post

Page 71 of 159

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Today anandi said to shiv, 'sacchai jankar sabko dhakka lagta'... so ?? Another nonsense dialogue. 

why was anandi making faces and acting as if it was shiv's fault that their marriage is not consummated? Was it because he slept on the sofa? Had he not slept on the sofa, his choti maa would never come to know..

so again, its shiv's fault. Mataji can never be wrong.

Edited by Shinya - 08 February 2013 at 2:24pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENmusicmaniacmocking_birdvidya0000MisseshaLibra123elasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 71)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Today anandi said to shiv, 'sacchai jankar sabko dhakka lagta'... so ?? Another nonsense dialogue. 

why was anandi making faces and acting as if it was shiv's fault that their marriage is not consummated? Was it because he slept on the sofa? Had he not slept on the sofa, his choti maa would never come to know..

so again, its shiv's fault. Mataji can never be wrong.

Shinya, I wrote something similar to yours on the post of "i am scared", if you get a minute do read it!
thnx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLEN

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

Originally posted by aparnauma

[
He came home because he has seen sense.Some body has put it to him in a way that made sense to himLOLIt honestly doesn't matter what the source of gyan is as long as you see the gyan in it. But I remember there was a lot of unrest in the forum at that time when he came back home and  that too he came back home after CS has given that  gyaanLOLWink
unrest on forum was regarding the track not jagaya's  redemption like some people were No he is not redeeming his redemption is not true WinkLOLwe always knew cvs are redeeming him  even when he left home with a letter unlike someLOLand he listened to Collector Sahab because he was willing to listen not CS is super lecture expert LOLand  that was because he was redeeming while i believe some people were a lot blaming him  he is not redeeming he likes to run away an escapist if he wants to run away he  won't have come ever let CS use all his strength in lecture All worlds sense LOL.A person himself can find sense not anyone can force him or make him  LOLand he became willing to listen CS long lecture only because staying in laxmiganj had changed his view point towards life.This change we are seeing  in him his changed view point which is effect of his stay there not CS 's lecture because he didn't say anything like this in his lectureLOLSource of Gyaan doesn't matter but here mattered special CS GyaanLOL others provided same Gyaan as well Lal Singh tried so much but failed so special source of gyaan CS was required  to come and deliver his gyaan because without him nothing could happen  poor others  tried so much but didn't have words cannot deliver lecture only CS can  don't know what super power he has LOL

i am still confused how CS managed to find Jagaya's latest photo in his super search mission to send it to near by villages Confusedhe had  facial hair  on his face and was smiling in picture .? when did CS got that picture Shocked
When some of us said same thing that he listened to him because he was in a mental frame to listen to and came back home because he felt it was the right thing no matter even if it was AnSh who lecture that acted as a trigger to do that. I do a remember that lot of members did not agree to this aspect when it was put forth to them.They only saw AnSh interference and they bashed them for that.LOL

Edited by aparnauma - 08 February 2013 at 8:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalumamdsupriya5cents

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I'm frustrated with camera angle and EDITING (I'm shouting)... whenever I try to take caps these days ...I realize the faulty mix -ups. They take a shot from many angles then edit & mix it whofff what a mixupDead

Costumes and makeup better left unsaid. Actually sometimes I try to close my eyes and then watch hear lol 

But story I have no problem. The drama is at its best Wink...the dramatic twists and turns are keeping everybody glued. Will G1 be back ?  How will Karan Arjun rescue G2's baby?   N to top it all the news about Ajee almost spilling the beans that she loves Shiv TongueEmbarrassed

In all this drama the only constant are our 2  heroes one is... I'll redeem myself come what mayBig smile.  The other one...I'll make Ajee realize and take pride in how far she has come and how far she can go with me and grow and bloom Embarrassed  

I'm ok with hairan, pareshan & KONPHUSED Ajee as long as she has Shiv by her side.Embarrassed  I know some of you have a problem as Shiv has  explicitly expressed...
Tumhe dekha hai maine gulsita mein, 
 jannat dhoondh li hai, iss jaha meinEmbarrassed... 
So you want Ajee to be deewaani in his ishq Embarrassed  now  but if he is happy singing country western Wink if he doesn't have a problem then I'm not complaining. 
But  what  happened to her WORK??  We need a change of sc I miss that quaint little sc whose setting kept on changing ...but I still loved it.  Cv please send her back to her sch at least for a few hours. 
Jaitser has become heaven no panchayati  issues and trouble only Ganga and her troubles have kept everyone on their toes. Ermm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirldsupriyahookedMisseshasamvi.umamaparnauma

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tistaa

Originally posted by Momrin

Nowdays jagya baat baat pe kyu rote hai?? He is acting like women..its bothering..ganga haveli rahengi to isme rone wali kya baat hai..its weired..Shocked

and dadisa is again doing mistake by showing over effection to jagya..pls use akela chhor do dadisa..jagya isn't a baby ki uske liya har waqt khana lekar jana padega..apne payer me khade hone do..use apni life apni hisab se jine do dadisa..over lad pyaar ek bar use bigar chuke ab aur nehi pls..
He and his crocodile tears are always showering...atleast Anandi cries bcoz she is over emotional well according to some members but I think if we all hear Ganga's story with some sensibility we all will cry like Anandi but today Jaggu's crying abt keeping her in haveli is pathetic Dead

What was that emotion abt Ganga going to Haveli, tears, holding DS's hands?  More to it than is being shown.  Almost like in my youth when my mother agreed for my first girl friend to come home for tea, that excitement, not tears, why would I cry for God's sake?  Earlier I didn't, but now I am getting to believe that Ganga is his new love interest.

So what will be the VO?  Laadesar hone se teen teen bar shadi ho  bhi sakta hai.

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanandi78

Please CVs  1 - some postive progress in Ansh relationship, 2- Anandi s makeover .she better in gharacholi post marriage KB haveli wear new design ghaghara choli,  3 - shiv makeup too much .he is handsome hunk. 4 -  we fed up already jagya drama. 5- please old anandi back strong women and progressive surpunch & teacher. 6- basant gahena track we don't interested .

Please CVs note this point .

Agree on all the points

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash.Pal

What was that emotion abt Ganga going to Haveli, tears, holding DS's hands?  More to it than is being shown.  Almost like in my youth when my mother agreed for my first girl friend to come home for tea, that excitement, not tears, why would I cry for God's sake?  Earlier I didn't, but now I am getting to believe that Ganga is his new love interest.

So what will be the VO?  Laadesar hone se teen teen bar shadi ho  bhi sakta hai.
Ganga is more like his new obsession rather than his love interest because he sees Anandi in her.

His big reason for liking Gauri in the first place is the similarities she shared with Anandi.
His first reaction on meeting Gauri - Wow she is just like Anandi.He mistakenly believed that she is the updated model of the original one and by the time he realised that she is just a cheap flashier imitation of the original one it was too late.Because the original model has been picked up by the person who knew the value.
Now in battered bruised  Ganga he found his Anandi his main obsession.That's why he wants to hang on to her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyahookedsamvi.Malika

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Love ..Love..love...trainagle or bilateral or unilateral..Anandi is giving hardtimes to Shiv..The philosphical touch Annadi gave to Shiv in jeep depicts to show that Shiv still needs sometime to understand Anandi..on the other hand simultaneousy.. the CVs are showing what Jagya is feeling..100% trinagle love affair ..though no one can not disassociate Ansh..but GOD knows or Ansh lovers knowsWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENShinyaelasingh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top