Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 69)

Post Reply New Post

Page 69 of 159

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I think all these tears are the Cv's ijaad. Someone somewhere has told them that tears raise TRPs and so now they want everyone to weep and bawl at the drop of a hat.
Pretty soon, they'll show Shiv weeping too, coz Anandi will have taught him to do that and get in touch with his touchy feely side.

But am glad Lal Singh and not Jagya is handling the tau/taisa treatment and explaining the side effects of hormones on mood. LS is pretty good at keeping that professional distance - I really liked him today.

Jagya is eating way too many garam garam parathas nowadays. Ds will not have her fill till she has hand fed her bichhda hua laadesar all the parathas for these past 7 -8 years when he had been in his shehri-biwis maadern company. I guess now the same food is not too fattening or artery clogging or plain unhealthy LOL. Khaaye jao Jaggu beta...!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12mocking_birdvidya0000Yash.Palsamvi.nollaExcuseMePlztiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 69)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

I think all these tears are the Cv's ijaad. Someone somewhere has told them that tears raise TRPs and so now they want everyone to weep and bawl at the drop of a hat.
Pretty soon, they'll show Shiv weeping too, coz Anandi will have taught him to do that and get in touch with his touchy feely side.

@boldROFL hold on my friend very soon Shiv will also join tear gang Anandi will surely teach him she has already taught him how to lecture even he delivers some pretty long lectures Wacko

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacvidya0000aajkalsamvi.hookedLibra123ExcuseMePlztiny15

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

@boldROFL hold on my friend very soon Shiv will also join tear gang Anandi will surely teach him she has already taught him how to lecture even he delivers some pretty long lectures Wacko

His lectures come out only when they are the need of the hour like when trying to explain the difference between palayan and prayaschithWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkal

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

His lectures come out only when they are the need of the hour like when trying to explain the difference between palayan and prayaschithWinkLOL
yes since he has done some PHD in it while if others do same they are not effective because collector sahab has some special course done in explaining people how to do paraschitROFLperhaps everyone should get training for collector sahab please guide us how to do paraschit by delivering your GyaanROFLjai ho paraschit gyaan expert CS ki

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalsaba113samvi.Libra123ExcuseMePlztiny15

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged

]yes since he has done some PHD in it while if others do same they are not effective because collector sahab has some special course done in explaining people how to do paraschitROFLperhaps everyone should get training for collector sahab please guide us how to do paraschit by delivering your GyaanROFLjai ho paraschit gyaan expert CS ki

Well  that lecture seemed to have worked on Haweli's ladesar. It seemed to have made an enormous sense to him LOLSince he returned to haweli like a lost lamb.LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkal

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by nolla

Originally posted by Shinya

yes, I could see how helpless anandi was feeling that neither her current nor her ex husband could go and get Ratan arrested. They did not even report to police. 

Shiv only reported the ward boy's crime not ganga's case. that was stupid of collector. But anandi should have given this idea to shiv as she knows that no one in jaitsar other than her can get any valid ideas on their own. 

They didn't report as jagya wanted ganga to decide b4 they cld take action!!!! As of now she is unconscience!!!

Nolla, we all know anandi, dont we ? WinkWink

She is the famous sarpanch of Jaitsar.. she is capable of taking independent decisions. She has a strong determination (LOL) ... we know this.

In the past, she has solved many such cases.. eg dhongi baba, her student's child marriage, phuli's case and so on.

Why should jagya or shiv stop her now ? why does she have to tell shiv to make sure ratan is arrested ?... well, she can do it herself... she is still the sarpanch. And this incident happened in her village.

This is not our old anandi. very disappointed with her current stand. I was expecting her to take control of the situation and solve the case in one day and prove mahan once again.

I feel Shiv must be blamed for this. Shiv's constant taunt on SR is making her this way.

Yes my dear, we know our anandi. But now she lives in a house of law & am sure she wldn't want her hulk's image to be stained by doing things out of law!!!! So poor lady, she ll content herself with only Devi ma's blessings. 

And i think she ll soon need all her strength to face CM's court, for not having a relationship with hubby hulk Wink LOL LOL LOL So for now no more "anandi commando missions?" And if what i saw in the promo is true! She can rest in peace as her new & ex hubbies are going to do wonders in rescuing ganga's child + putting ratan in prison. And whats more fun about it, It is that they are with the police force, when jagya breaks down the door!!!Shocked Ouch LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENShinyaaajkalsamvi.

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

]yes since he has done some PHD in it while if others do same they are not effective because collector sahab has some special course done in explaining people how to do paraschitROFLperhaps everyone should get training for collector sahab please guide us how to do paraschit by delivering your GyaanROFLjai ho paraschit gyaan expert CS ki

Well  that lecture seemed to have worked on Haweli's ladesar. It seemed to have made an enormous sense to him LOLSince he returned to haweli like a lost lamb.LOLLOL

how it couldn't work after all it was delivered by MR expert LOLbut i think it only made  him come back and stay with his family that was his lecture rest realization and sense is not CS ka kamaal he didn't say anything like that which will put this sense in him  some morals and sense even ladesar too have which is surfacing LOLand some of Ganga 's story many persons influenced CS can't get this credit of enormous sense LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalsaba113samvi.Libra123tiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
and whats so womanly if a man cry can't a man cry when he is in pain or is sorry? why do people think always women cry men don't when they are in pain or  emotionalErmmi don't like rona dhona much but its normal for any human being to cry when he is emotional at something  is in pain  no man and woman here 

wow people can;t see truthfulness in ones tears and calling it crocodile tears ..where our hatred has taken us ..sighSleepy

Edited by mahi12 - 08 February 2013 at 1:17pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113Shinyavidya0000samvi.Libra123tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top