Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 159

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Anandi's wardrobe manager and Shiv's make up artist both need to be kicked out of the sets they both are overdoing their job..replace them with sensible people

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnie7musicmaniacaajkalvidya0000hookedLibra123nollaaparnaumatiny15Blukitten

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mocking_bird

Goldie

mocking_bird

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Too less of Ganga shown this week. I want Sriti's scenes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalShinyavidya0000Libra123

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

congrats for new FT the most entertaining thread of BV forumTongue...members relaxing place where they can relax after bearing the showLOL

Relax and then go to war LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinya

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

Ok.. New FT, so new frustration...
Cvs spent all the money for the new side characters...so everyone has to take a pay cut including saree designers and writers, they even disappeared the main male lead to pay the side characters...
So, anandi's dressing is soo dull...
Coming to writers..their brains work only if they get money...coz their brains are not working they are coming up with crap, with the little money are they getting some sensible scenes here and there...
Wow...I did come up with new frustration...Sleepy

To be honest I did not notice the BD, I know Sheetsden and other members have been talking about it for a long time, but I did not notice, may be wasn't paying attention, it was too boring any way. Combi of Jagya and Nandu gets my goat.  As it is I dislike the character Jagya, then this new avatar of soulful look, monotone of a voice, i-am-having-self-pity look is just too unattractive.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaaparnaumaBlukitten

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
AngryAm frustrated at CVs for making falooda of epi  !! tat too special epi !!Angry

Kk there are BDs  and sm situations aroused which cudnt be avoided but aacha part toh dikhaya hi nahin special epi toh mon ko hona chahiye Thumbs Downnot on sat  Broken HeartY they made fool n showed servant politics 

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

Cvs spent all the money for the new side characters...so everyone has to take a pay cut including saree designers and writers, they even disappeared the main male lead to pay the side characters...
Coming to writers..their brains work only if they get money...coz their brains are not working they are coming up with crap, with the little money are they getting some sensible scenes here and there...

To be honest I did not notice the BD, I know Sheetsden and other members have been talking about it for a long time, but I did not notice, may be wasn't paying attention, it was too boring any way. Combi of Jagya and Nandu gets my goat. As it is I dislike the character Jagya, then this new avatar of soulful look, monotone of a voice, i-am-having-self-pity look is just too unattractive.

aww dont be so harsh on the poor guy...u see he has suffered the most...ppl cant handle one wife he had to deal with two :-)...now he is the chief Mahan of BV
no wonder he has gone into self pity :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.PalaparnaumaitsRitzi

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

To be honest I did not notice the BD, I know Sheetsden and other members have been talking about it for a long time, but I did not notice, may be wasn't paying attention, it was too boring any way. Combi of Jagya and Nandu gets my goat. As it is I dislike the character Jagya, then this new avatar of soulful look, monotone of a voice, i-am-having-self-pity look is just too unattractive.

aww dont be so harsh on the poor guy...u see he has suffered the most...ppl cant handle one wife he had to deal with two :-)...now he is the chief Mahan of BV
no wonder he has gone into self pity :-)

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blukitten

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I have no issues with the use of BDs .If the actors are good they should be able to do th scene convincingly whether the person is playing the character is present in front of them or it is just a block of wood.

The scenes become very choppy and you don't know who is looking at whom and who is responding to what  because of excessive use of close ups and no long shots to show where the actors are positioned.It takes away the pleasure of enjoying the scene.

So please CVs it would be much appreciated if the use of BDs is minimised.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000Yash.Pal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top