Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 159

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

brand new FT is too tempting to resist ;-)
btw i m frustated with anandi's saaries...someone change her wardrobe plz n fire the dress designer for pratz

Amen to that Neha !
I really want to kick that designer off the sets. What lousy saree borders and same old ghisa pita zari work. It is not even compatible with Anandi's personality. But along with Sari designer - the jewelry designer needs to be told to get some inspiration from some city too. I bet they don't wear such jewelry in Udaipur too, the kind they make Chhoti Ma wear.

Anandi needs to dress a little more classic n classy. Not necessarily like some century old village girl. Her wardrobe dept really needs a big shakeup. Does it even look sensible - her parading around in so much zari n jewelry while dealing with the unfortunate have-nots of the village. Yes - she is newly married - but when Shiv dresses casually - she too can wear a printed saree with woven golden border. Why do they have to be so heavily embroidered ? And if you must have so much embroidery - make it threadwork, why the kilos of gold ?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacbonnie7NDDgirlmahi12vasujaLibra123nollaanshurg5Blukittentiny15dixie123aparnaumaadi2512

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Ok.. New FT, so new frustration...
Cvs spent all the money for the new side characters...so everyone has to take a pay cut including saree designers and writers, they even disappeared the main male lead to pay the side characters...
So, anandi's dressing is soo dull...
Coming to writers..their brains work only if they get money...coz their brains are not working they are coming up with crap, with the little money are they getting some sensible scenes here and there...
Wow...I did come up with new frustration...Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12vidya0000aajkalnollatiny15

pabitra.

pabitra.

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
This is my first evr post in FT.. but after watching todays epi i hd to cm here otherwise i wnt hv peace.. just cnt believe dt we hd a spcl sat epi..ufff wat cr@p ws it.. utterly pathetic,, disgusting .. horrible.. the entire week ws a sheer pain but 2dy's sheer torture of 45 mins ws unbearable.. CVS stop dishing out such Censored Censored in the name of spcl epi and ask ur lead to be present on the set..she needs to tk her job seriously.. most of the times her bds are being used and this extensive use of BDs just kills the beauty of the scenes and mks it unbearble.. CVS spare us the horror and go back to the 5 epi per week schedule.. and stop torturing us!

Edited by pabitra. - 26 January 2013 at 9:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000mocking_birdhookedLibra123nollatanvismile

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I think the costume department needs to take a serious look at Anandi's costumes.THEY SUCK BIG TIME.Dead

1.It looks like they do not know what kind of sarees suit her 
2.They not know how her character in the show should dress 
3.Most importantly they do not know how to drape saree

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENhookeddixie123adi2512

vidya0000

Goldie

vidya0000

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pabitra.

This is my first evr post in FT.. but after watching todays epi i hd to cm here otherwise i wnt hv peace.. just cnt believe dt we hd a spcl sat epi..ufff wat cr@p ws it.. utterly pathetic,, disgusting .. horrible.. the entire week ws a sheer pain but 2dy's sheer torture of 45 mins ws unbearable.. CVS stop dishing out such Censored Censored in the name of spcl epi and ask ur lead to be present on the set..she needs to tk her job seriously.. most of the times her bds are being used and this extensive use of BDs just kills the beauty of the scenes and mks it unbearble.. CVS spare us the horror and go back to the 5 epi per week schedule.. and stop torturing us!

True. filler episode Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENaajkalLibra123aparnauma

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
congrats for new FT the most entertaining thread of BV forumTongue...members relaxing place where they can relax after bearing the showLOL

mahi12ShinyaaajkalLibra123nollatiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
areey what was so special in today s episode plus two cooks fighting,koi toh twist lao .The truth cvs cant proceed without bringing a toophan tragedy,they cant bring so soon becoz anandi s life has just started so they are just draging .I guess i should just survive on reading updates .

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
seems cast n crew celebrating makar sankranthi n chalo aagaya done shot their own celebrations who are avialable on sets it seems. no story ,nothing just stuck n ansh seems like became supporting characters. too much use of bds of A in filler epi. ansh story is at very slow pace Sleepy if cvs didn't ve story after anandi mrg with shiv n jagya return to haveli ,they can end it on good note if they can't stretch the story instead of filler epis n just showing pakodas making n pakodas eating n kite flying n servants fighting Sleepy

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 26 January 2013 at 12:44pm

aajkalvidya0000Libra123hookednollaaparnauma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top