Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sultanbala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
more FTs WILL be introduce as nowdays cvs r busy in making jagu dada  mahaan item๐Ÿ˜‰ now we will see three mahaan items together . let see who is strongest mahaan among them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Libra123,

My dear, i should ve read your post about the festival in FT3 earlier!!! It would ve saved me my frustration on those episodes. B'coz i was ๐Ÿ˜ก with the cvs. Now I ll try & not let them get to me like that again๐Ÿ˜‰
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Shinya

Ritz, finally your wish is fulfilled.๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†lolz mera wish yeh tha kya ๐Ÿ˜†

neways am frustrated well am not !!
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
brand new FT is too tempting to resist ;-)
btw i m frustated with anandi's saaries...someone change her wardrobe plz n fire the dress designer for pratz
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nniks

brand new FT is too tempting to resist ;-)
btw i m frustated with anandi's saaries...someone change her wardrobe plz n fire the dress designer for pratz

Amen to that Neha !
I really want to kick that designer off the sets. What lousy saree borders and same old ghisa pita zari work. It is not even compatible with Anandi's personality. But along with Sari designer - the jewelry designer needs to be told to get some inspiration from some city too. I bet they don't wear such jewelry in Udaipur too, the kind they make Chhoti Ma wear.

Anandi needs to dress a little more classic n classy. Not necessarily like some century old village girl. Her wardrobe dept really needs a big shakeup. Does it even look sensible - her parading around in so much zari n jewelry while dealing with the unfortunate have-nots of the village. Yes - she is newly married - but when Shiv dresses casually - she too can wear a printed saree with woven golden border. Why do they have to be so heavily embroidered ? And if you must have so much embroidery - make it threadwork, why the kilos of gold ?
Libra123 thumbnail
Ok.. New FT, so new frustration...
Cvs spent all the money for the new side characters...so everyone has to take a pay cut including saree designers and writers, they even disappeared the main male lead to pay the side characters...
So, anandi's dressing is soo dull...
Coming to writers..their brains work only if they get money...coz their brains are not working they are coming up with crap, with the little money are they getting some sensible scenes here and there...
Wow...I did come up with new frustration...๐Ÿฅฑ
pabitra. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is my first evr post in FT.. but after watching todays epi i hd to cm here otherwise i wnt hv peace.. just cnt believe dt we hd a spcl sat epi..ufff wat cr@p ws it.. utterly pathetic,, disgusting .. horrible.. the entire week ws a sheer pain but 2dy's sheer torture of 45 mins ws unbearable.. CVS stop dishing out such ๐Ÿคฌ ๐Ÿคฌ in the name of spcl epi and ask ur lead to be present on the set..she needs to tk her job seriously.. most of the times her bds are being used and this extensive use of BDs just kills the beauty of the scenes and mks it unbearble.. CVS spare us the horror and go back to the 5 epi per week schedule.. and stop torturing us! Edited by pabitra. - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think the costume department needs to take a serious look at Anandi's costumes.THEY SUCK BIG TIME.๐Ÿคข

1.It looks like they do not know what kind of sarees suit her 
2.They not know how her character in the show should dress 
3.Most importantly they do not know how to drape saree
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pabitra.

This is my first evr post in FT.. but after watching todays epi i hd to cm here otherwise i wnt hv peace.. just cnt believe dt we hd a spcl sat epi..ufff wat cr@p ws it.. utterly pathetic,, disgusting .. horrible.. the entire week ws a sheer pain but 2dy's sheer torture of 45 mins ws unbearable.. CVS stop dishing out such ๐Ÿคฌ ๐Ÿคฌ in the name of spcl epi and ask ur lead to be present on the set..she needs to tk her job seriously.. most of the times her bds are being used and this extensive use of BDs just kills the beauty of the scenes and mks it unbearble.. CVS spare us the horror and go back to the 5 epi per week schedule.. and stop torturing us!

True. filler episode ๐Ÿ˜ก
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for new FT the most entertaining thread of BV forum๐Ÿ˜›...members relaxing place where they can relax after bearing the show๐Ÿ˜†