Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 159

Page 1
Page   of 159
Page 3 Page 159

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Aiyyyooo FT-4 taaliyaan & seetiyaan Party

I'm so very  very frustrated Ouch  with confident & selfless Shiv... UFffOOO he takes so much pride in his capabilities ...Darra tho mai pench aapse ladane mai bhi  nahi thaOuch...Kyon nahi daare thee? Darna chaheye tha na grrr
Then why is he so good and caring towards his wife? 
The guy is so proud of her & he keeps telling her that... all so too often. How does he manage to give only laugh lines & he keeps putting her happiness above hisConfused 

Seriously I'm tired of his His chuckle & Akaal Stern SmileWacko

Human beings are selfish by nature (its Economics!). We never do anything which does not give us satisfaction or happiness. Hahhahaah so I accept I'm enjoying my frustration thus my insanity Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12nollaaparnaumatiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Tina - he is maha selfish.He is doing all things to make his wife happy and seeing her happy because he gets a kick out of itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

5cents

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Appy,  CM is in CH  coz of that damned egg (Ajee)Tongue, looking all so smooth, innocent and fragile, but Ira has figured it out that she really just wants to leap onto his face and turn her son into a true blue SINGH!! So CS is there to protect Shiv from her. CoolGeek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nollaaparnauma

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
AngryIt is hight time Shiv raj Shekhar told his mother that he is quite happy to be Shekhar and is trying to turn his wife into  female version of Shivraj Shkhar.Day Dreaming

5cents

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Tina - he is maha selfish.He is doing all things to make his wife happy and seeing her happy because he gets a kick out of itLOL

OMG why are people so complex Shocked  
But if he wants a SR he should either KICK Ajee or get himself kicked Evil Smile
To lose faith is far easier than holding onTongue. 
But his flaws, as bothersome as they are, are what make him unique and special and makes us all so kickiWinkLOL

aparnauma

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

OMG why are people so complex Shocked  
But if he wants a SR he should either KICK Ajee or get himself kicked Evil Smile
To lose faith is far easier than holding onTongue. 
But his flaws, as bothersome as they are, are what make him unique and special and makes us all so kickiWinkLOL

I remember learning in my undergraduate course on nervous system .There is a pleasure centre in brain which living beings like to keep it stimulated all the time.In an experimental studies done animals if they are trained  how to stimulate that centre in brain they will forget every thing else like food thirst and keep on prsessing the switch that connects the brain to that cetre.

Shivraj Shekhar's pleasure centre gets stimulated by seeing his Ajee happy.That's why he is selfish.Wink

Edited by aparnauma - 26 January 2013 at 1:17am

5cents

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged

AngryIt is hight time Shiv raj Shekhar told his mother that he is quite happy to be Shekhar and is trying to turn his wife into  female version of Shivraj Shkhar.Day Dreaming

Appy, You & I know that turning her into a SRS is not a herculean task  for confident Shiv. But the psycho-kinetic mind genius do not get it naTongue
And 
Ira has nothing to fear as she knows that she has churned out a real MAN. But heck TV industry makes million bucks on insecure MILS and DILS and boys are sandwiched like mayo in btw. Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umamnolladixie123aparnaumaadi2512

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Appy, You & I know that turning her into a SRS is not a herculean task  for confident Shiv. But the psycho-kinetic mind genius do not get it naTongue
And 
Ira has nothing to fear as she knows that she has churned out a real MAN. But heck TV industry makes million bucks on insecure MILS and DILS and boys are sandwiched like mayo in btw. Ouch

I know it was so irritating to see that they are using small misunderstandings and making a drama out of it when there are so many other things to show.

But I more interested in seeing him help her turn into SRS than anything else.Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsnollaadi2512

Post Reply New Post

Go to top