Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 158)

Post Reply New Post

Page 158 of 159

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nya_ansari

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Doesn't CH have a main landline that Mahadev could ve called?ErmmLOL  Just how poor are they?

Collector sb and sarpanch ji don't even know how to do SMS...LOL
  Telegram is more their style, but Jaitsar's Mail dude is CS so delivery cannot happenTongue 
 --
Sach mein if I ve 2 update J ka jagran and non-receipt of calls 2morrow then there will be no WUAngry STRIKE!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 22 February 2013 at 12:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirldsupriyanya_ansaripAL-pALdixie123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 158)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dsupriya

IF-Dazzler

dsupriya

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nya_ansari

Doesn't CH have a main landline that Mahadev could ve called?ErmmLOL  Just how poor are they?

Collector sb and sarpanch ji don't even know how to do SMS...LOL
  Telegram is more their style, but Jaitsar's Mail dude is CS so delivery cannot happenTongue 
 --
Sach mein if I ve 2 update J ka jagran tomorrow and non-receipt of calls 2morrow then there will be no WUAngry STRIKE!

I think Anjy we have to be well prepared for WU strike only LOLLOL. As tomorrow for sure we will have J ka jagran and receipt of calls that I have still doubt on

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZnya_ansari

nya_ansari

IF-Dazzler

nya_ansari

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Anji better don't tolerate any torture after such a tiring day... we are OK with the strike :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZdsupriyaJaymaa

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@anjanayyx.   There will be jagya puran and saanchi anandi fight but no shiv tomorrow.

AnjanaYYZnya_ansariJaymaa

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I am frustrated.The most awaited love story is moves at snail pace while the other story moves at a lightening speedDeadAngry

But jagya has always moved fast. The cvs are used to his speed now. And poor we, Cry we ll have just watch the trail of the his tyres. He's the big winner Clap
Sometimes i do like the guy's style & wish My Shiv could get some tips from him.LOLLOL

AnjanaYYZaajkaldsupriya

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Are the CVs trying to kill us or what showing anandi and shiv trying each others mobile nos? And how for how many days we have to bear this torture ?? If there is nothing left in their story, just put an end to it. Why torture us?

Edited by Shinya - 22 February 2013 at 12:37pm

musicmaniacLibra123nolla

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

Originally posted by aparnauma

I am frustrated.The most awaited love story is moves at snail pace while the other story moves at a lightening speedDeadAngry

But jagya has always moved fast. The cvs are used to his speed now. And poor we, Cry we ll have just watch the trail of the his tyres. He's the big winner Clap
Sometimes i do like the guy's style & wish My Shiv could get some tips from him.LOLLOL

I don't have complain to ansh story is snail pace but too much dragging and other story totaly bakwas.

chitra11Siya_nolla

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tistaa

Plz CVs we are pissed of watching Jagya's 3rd time romance...whenever he sees a new girl he starts his romance...1st he roamed with Anandi with his bike then Gauri and then Ganga...Plz atleast he should keep in his mind that this may harm his Ganga's respect and Ganga WOW she has just lost her son and no worry for him ...Wonderfull

I like the bike part. I said it already, that sometimes i like the guy's style. He knows the bike trick. Sit at the back & either hold the shoulder or the waistLOL LOL LOL Mmm how smart.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nya_ansari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top