Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 107)

Post Reply New Post

Page 107 of 159

shankythebest

IF-Sizzlerz

shankythebest

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I am totally in favour of jagya asking forgiveness from gauri.But don't think that she deserves to have any right to forgive jagya.Jagya has asked forgiveness long time back and gauri forgave him.If someone has some sort of insecurity he/she doesn't have any right to lie and get a clean chit.Could I support jagya when he was completely negative towards anandi and was planning and plotting.No I couldn't.So why gauri has the right to forgive jagya.She conciously planned and plotted against singh's family.Had she asked for any forgiveness.Not for once but we should forgive her because she is a woman.

And why the hell gauri should slap jagya!!!She deserves more slaps and abuse not only because what she has done against singh family but also for not having any regret regarding to her deeds.

When anandi slapped him due to property issues I was in favour of her.When Bhairo slapped him I was in favour of that.When sumitra slapped him I was in favour with that.When he was wrong he deserved each and every downfall.But Gauri had never any right and never will have any right to slap jagya.So when jagya slapped gauri I was totally in favour with that.She deserved it, even more like the same way jagya deserved all those slaps.

The way some people are funding slaps for jagya and asking gauri to slap him.I will love to be the only person who will definitely want to give a tight slap to gauri.Don't want to hear her illogical arguments and baseless kyun kyun kyun.

Edited by shankythebest - 16 February 2013 at 1:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12samvi.Libra123sidra08tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 107)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

I am frustrated at Mr.Jagdessh for making AnSh interfere in his life. He knew Anandi's nature and exploited it yet again, making her the bhakri to reveal his departure to his family. Does he have any manners or what ?? Disturbing a newly wed couple in the night ? He couldn't disturb his family  but decided it was wise to disturb somebody else. 

He had no words to tell Shiv not to worry  about the assurance Shiv had given the governor while signing the bond. Does he ever think about others ?

Edited by dixie123 - 16 February 2013 at 1:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaBlukitten

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

I respect jagyas decision to go to gauri and close the relationship properly. It's ok even if he asks for sorry from garuri as long as he closes the relationship with her. He is doing a good thing. It's not time to see who is right and who is wrong who should ask sorry etc. Good thing only to move on.  But am really disappointed in the way he informed anandi and not his family. Who is anandi? Isn't it high time for her to stop interfering in jagya and singh's life and focus on her own life.  I hope this is a lesson for anandi to stop poking her nose into singh's life. If shiv is wise, he will advice his wife to stop it now... But no hope, he is a henpecked husband anyway...

Will Jagya and Singhs ever stop using Anandi as their support ? Jagya knew today that only Anandi would undertstand him and not his family. So, like always he made her get yelled at ,while he did what he wanted . So, typical of him.

Edited by dixie123 - 16 February 2013 at 1:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaNDDgirlBlukitten

shankythebest

IF-Sizzlerz

shankythebest

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
What is the reason of showing that jagya is depending on anandi even after her marriage?Are cvs trying to create misunderstanding between shiv and anandi due to jagya and put the blame on their favourite punching bag jagya!

Edited by shankythebest - 16 February 2013 at 2:04pm

ShinyaLibra123samvi.tiny15sidra08

shankythebest

IF-Sizzlerz

shankythebest

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
CVs stop blending jagya and anandi's story.Show their story separately.Is jagya suffering from some sort of inferiority complex?Everyone is giving lectures to him on his mistakes,blaming him,acting as moral police and he is agreeing with it all the time.He is not taking any decisions himself.Whenever he has taken any decision,the motive of his decision changed after some weeks.Hepe went to laxmiganj for redemption.He himself said that he was trying to repent by living in a village despite of having a luxurious life and helping the people of that village.But after a few days he was shown saying that he actually escaped.And there are many more.Plz stop twisting the character of jagya.We don't want to get more confused.

Edited by shankythebest - 16 February 2013 at 2:15pm

mahi12ShinyaLibra123sidra08tiny15

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by mahi12

@ela ..its their anger on Gauri..Gauri has hurt them too much so their anger will speak its volume and they are justified on their anger 

@Shinya  who is Gauri to forgive anyoneLOLfirst if she manages to get forgiveness for her  so many sins than she can forgive anyone but hopefully as expected she will do more wrong LOLand don't bring Singhs in between Anandi forgiving Jagaya The official forgiveness she gave him was when he came to confess his crime she did it totally on her will not for Singhs Anandi is a true remorse seeker if a person is truly sorry for his actions she will forgive him 

jagya is gone to mumbai not with an intention to accept gauri back or check how she is doing, but to ask for forgiveness and only because he wants to have a clean slate.

It is upto gauri to forgive him or not.
IF she won;t forgive him heaven and hell will be broken ?if she has anything shame she will first ask forgiveness for her wrong doings instead of saying i forgive you or not  she is definitely no one to forgive like a complete clean person when she has plethora wrong doings on her part if  he asks forgiveness if she has any iota of shame she will say don't ask forgiveness from me but forgive me for what i did  

the question does not arise whether gauri should be forgiven or not because she has not yet realised that she needs any forgiveness... the realisation tht he did 'galat' to gauri and that he needs forgiveness from gauri happened to jagya.

that does not mean that as soon as he says sorry to gauri, she will say in anandi style ' maine maaf kar diya' and he will return to jaitsar as anandi expects.

what wll happen to jagya if gauri does not forgive him? will he go into another salvation mode ?
Or will he come back feeling happy that he finished one duty towards gauri irrespective of whether she forgave or not?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elasinghaparnauma

Dacas

Dacas

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
CV - how stupid is this scenario, the ex-husband goes ex-wife, married, at night the advice!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacaajkalShinya

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

I respect jagyas decision to go to gauri and close the relationship properly. It's ok even if he asks for sorry from garuri as long as he closes the relationship with her. He is doing a good thing. It's not time to see who is right and who is wrong who should ask sorry etc. Good thing only to move on.  But am really disappointed in the way he informed anandi and not his family. Who is anandi? Isn't it high time for her to stop interfering in jagya and singh's life and focus on her own life.  I hope this is a lesson for anandi to stop poking her nose into singh's life. If shiv is wise, he will advice his wife to stop it now... But no hope, he is a henpecked husband anyway...

libra,  i am a fan of jagya as everyone knows. 

Today, according to me, his reason for going to mumbai and asking gauri for forgiveness is very selfish. they both fell in love and together decided to get married

but he left her and went away. He ruined her life. How can he simply say pls forgive me and finish it off ? He must also take her decision into consideration, this is what i feel.

regarding, anandi, she did not have to tell him 'okay dont worry about gharwale, i will tell them.'... who is she ? good that she got an earful from dadisa and bhairo in front of shiv.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top