Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 106)

Post Reply New Post

Page 106 of 159

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by elasingh

Mahi and Aparna. Dear Gauri made mistakes . Agree...For that she should not be hated but felt sorry for. ...Cant Singh feel compassion for her.

Mahi yaar , what Jagia said today that he is going to ask for forgiveness

from Gauri! ...Is that OK? Isn't it onesided decision ? What if Gauri wants to save her relationship? Then what?...I love Jagia but not today...

Aparna Gauri ko kya mila, Kuch bhi nahi...Let her get compassion.

Ela-She did not get anything out of thisrelationshipexcept misery pain which she dealt with in a very bad manner causing so much of damage to every one around.

she herself realised that she lost herself in this relationship.Even she did not like the way she behaved sometimes.
Was Jagya worth more than her sanity?

She could have walked out of this relationship any time if she wanted.But she chose to stay in relationship like this.Ganga had no where to go but Gauri had the whole world in front of her yet she stayed in a bad relationship.

That 's why I say I feel sorry for her but whatever it is she who destroyed her life.

If she had to leave the relation and move on it would have this way sumitra dekho jagya anandi still waiting for you who loves you her love is true and gauri a mean person who left you just becoz she dint get her rights she was with you becoz somewhere she was dreaming to get rights in haveli asli rang dekha na tumne.In a way good they dint show gauri leaving jagya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 106)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

on a lighter note, he might find upon arriving in Mumbai that he is already a father of a child and then decide to come back to his dadisa with her parpota...

and then anandi is going to have it !! ROFLROFLROFL
It is only possible if Gauri's pregnancy is super fast i mean its hardly 5 th month in serial when Jagaya and Gauri broke up and she got her pregnancy news LOLfive months pregnancy term ROFLa record fastROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Shinyavidya0000Libra123tiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aparnauma

Mahi and Aparna. Dear Gauri made mistakes . Agree...For that she should not be hated but felt sorry for. ...Cant Singh feel compassion for her.

Mahi yaar , what Jagia said today that he is going to ask for forgiveness

from Gauri! ...Is that OK? Isn't it onesided decision ? What if Gauri wants to save her relationship? Then what?...I love Jagia but not today...

Aparna Gauri ko kya mila, Kuch bhi nahi...Let her get compassion.

Ela-She did not get anything out of thisrelationshipexcept misery pain which she dealt with in a very bad manner causing so much of damage to every one around.

she herself realised that she lost herself in this relationship.Even she did not like the way she behaved sometimes.

Was Jagya worth more than her sanity?

She could have walked out of this relationship any time if she wanted.But she chose to stay in relationship like this.Ganga had no where to go but Gauri had the whole world in front of her yet she stayed in a bad relationship.

That 's why I say I feel sorry for her but whatever it is she who destroyed her life.

</div>
<div>
Is kahaani mein everyone got settled except Gauri...Jagia got his family back, Singh's got their son back, Anandi got her Shiv...but Gauri got nothing...Why only woman pays? Why man is forgiven so easily...
This is my point Aparna . Only woman pays . Man get away scott free after comitting similar mistakes...

Becoz this is men world actually i should nt be saying this as a women i m feeling bad but what can i say when there exists women like ds in society ,jagya has played with two women and ds called him bhola bhala and gauri just lied in a relationship due to her insecurities is something perceived as characterless women.Well this the real ds i m sure as soon he returns back ds will get him hooked with another women so that gauri ke tension se bach jaye.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11elasingh

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
how Gauri got nothing is she alone don;t she have her own family Wackoso why Jagaya getting his family back is criticized and why woman pays? she got nothing ?man got everything? what a man got ?his family same even Gauri has who actually never left her but people here actually want Singhs to forgive her and accept her without her doing anything just because she is a womanDead she should not lose anything or do anything to get forgiveness if she did similar mistakes as Jagaya so do similar repentance but she won't do so  bechari woman i am a woman too but don't feel any iota of sympathy for her in fact loathe her because as a woman myself she is shame for me after what she did i will continue to hate her until she don't realize her misdeeds , repent and redeem herself properly in true sense 

Edited by sidra08 - 16 February 2013 at 10:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12vidya0000Libra123samvi.shankythebesttiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahi12

@ela ..its their anger on Gauri..Gauri has hurt them too much so their anger will speak its volume and they are justified on their anger 

@Shinya  who is Gauri to forgive anyoneLOLfirst if she manages to get forgiveness for her  so many sins than she can forgive anyone but hopefully as expected she will do more wrong LOLand don't bring Singhs in between Anandi forgiving Jagaya The official forgiveness she gave him was when he came to confess his crime she did it totally on her will not for Singhs Anandi is a true remorse seeker if a person is truly sorry for his actions she will forgive him 

jagya is gone to mumbai not with an intention to accept gauri back or check how she is doing, but to ask for forgiveness and only because he wants to have a clean slate.

It is upto gauri to forgive him or not.
IF she won;t forgive him heaven and hell will be broken ?if she has anything shame she will first ask forgiveness for her wrong doings instead of saying i forgive you or not  she is definitely no one to forgive like a complete clean person when she has plethora wrong doings on her part if  he asks forgiveness if she has any iota of shame she will say don't ask forgiveness from me but forgive me for what i did  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123shankythebesttiny15

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

on a lighter note, he might find upon arriving in Mumbai that he is already a father of a child and then decide to come back to his dadisa with her parpota...

and then anandi is going to have it !! ROFLROFLROFL
It is only possible if Gauri's pregnancy is super fast i mean its hardly 5 th month in serial when Jagaya and Gauri broke up and she got her pregnancy news LOLfive months pregnancy term ROFLa record fastROFL

oh, its only 5 months ??
did not realise that...ROFLROFLROFL

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
jagya needs ettiqutes lessons...wat was the need to involve anandi??
he needed official permission... shld hav called shiv...n why run off in middle of night...couldnt he wait till morning ?
is it right to disturb a newely wed couple at night..sorry to say but this time he is asking for interfrence...grow some spine dude n take ur own decisions..why is he so impressionable.
shiv said to come back so he came back now ganga said apologise to gauri so hes running off to mumbai...really will he ever take his own decison or keep following wat others say.
spineless as always

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaNDDgirldixie123

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Cvs always want to show jagya weak...the day they show him strong that will be the last day of bv...they will have nothing to drag...unfortunately for the sake of drag and making of certain characters mahaan  jagyas character is taking all the beating and bashing...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Shinyasamvi.sidra08tiny15elasingh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top