Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 104)

Post Reply New Post

Page 104 of 159

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I agree Gauri lied to Jagia but so did Jagia to her. Mahi I am not asking them to trust Gauri but I just dont like that degrading tone abt her.

@ aparna ,yaar plz dont be so harsh. Try to see things from her point of view also.

Ela - she was asking for misery and trouble by agreeing to marry a man who had no intention of divorcing his first wife.
Agreed when she fell in love with him she did not know about his marital status.But later she knew about it.
Is the pain and misery living with a man who could not dissociate himself from his first wife legally and emotionally is worth it?
Isn't it better to move away rather then stay in a relationship of this kind?

Today people are being so harsh to Anandi who tried to move on in life and try to make a life for herself yet people were so nasty towards her.

Jagya did not even bother to get himself emotionally detach himself from his first wife. Shouldn't she leave him?

What is the point in staying in a relationship with a man like him and then get crazy with insecurity?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.Palelasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 104)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Mahi and Aparna. Dear Gauri made mistakes . Agree...For that she should not be hated but felt sorry for. ...Cant Singh feel compassion for her.

Mahi yaar , what Jagia said today that he is going to ask for forgiveness
from Gauri! ...Is that OK? Isn't it onesided decision ? What if Gauri wants to save her relationship? Then what?...I love Jagia but not today...

Aparna Gauri ko kya mila, Kuch bhi nahi...Let her get compassion.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalShinyaaparnauma

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I agree Gauri lied to Jagia but so did Jagia to her. Mahi I am not asking them to trust Gauri but I just dont like that degrading tone abt her.

@ aparna ,yaar plz dont be so harsh. Try to see things from her point of view also.

so my darling friend watched BV today? I am so happy.Hug

Gauri's lies were nthing in comparison to Jagya's lies.

i dont understand why the cruel old lady is doing nakhras now.. it was she who had married gauri to jagya the second time... If bhairo had not intervened and annulled the marriage, gauri would be living in that haveli as jagya's second wife.. How can she forget what she herself did in the past?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalaparnaumaelasingh

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I don't understand why Jagya was shown to share his decision with Anandi,it was a smear non-sense to show Jagya doing it which he should have done with his own family!
Next,why Jagya is going to seek forgiveness of Gauri.It was Gauri who lied throughout,so it is Gauri who should ask forgiveness,not Jagya.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalvidya0000saba113samvi.Libra123sidra08tiny15

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
i dont think singh family  rude to her .instead they behave in well degnified manner with gauri .she insulted them but still they never said to her get out from haveli  took care in time of pregancy even felt sorry when they heard that gauri child is no more .and why they r not accepting her as bahu she know it very well but still she is doing continous drama and crying that no one is accepting me ..i am asking why should singh family accept gauri as bahu at that time when jagya first legal wife is there and why should they throw anandi out of haveli who is ideal to them just because of gauri.

tiny15aparnauma

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

@ela ..its their anger on Gauri..Gauri has hurt them too much so their anger will speak its volume and they are justified on their anger 

@Shinya  who is Gauri to forgive anyoneLOLfirst if she manages to get forgiveness for her  so many sins than she can forgive anyone but hopefully as expected she will do more wrong LOLand don't bring Singhs in between Anandi forgiving Jagaya The official forgiveness she gave him was when he came to confess his crime she did it totally on her will not for Singhs Anandi is a true remorse seeker if a person is truly sorry for his actions she will forgive him 

jagya is gone to mumbai not with an intention to accept gauri back or check how she is doing, but to ask for forgiveness and only because he wants to have a clean slate.

It is upto gauri to forgive him or not.

aajkalelasingh

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
yes jagya lied to gauri but when his lied his caught he did not fight with gauri he did not raise his hand on gauri and v know gauri slapped jagya at that time .but when gauri lied is caught she still fight with jagya and even try to slap jagya

samvi.tiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
@Ela  The pain Gauri has given to them this is their anger on it and i don't understand why they should feel sorry for her Confused  and how they can show compassion for Gauri when she won't even do a thing to show she is sorry she went on hurting them again and again knowing very well they are not telling her deeds to jagaya still she went on They will defo show compassion for her if she comes and show some remorse over her actions Idealist Singhs are also human beings They can be angry too but they carry a beautiful heart too which forgives the person when he shows true remorse.DS forgave the man who tried to molest her so why she won't forgive Gauri? she will but Gauri needs to do something 

i don;t think Gauri wants to save her relation had she been she would have tried at least for once in these so many months after all the fact is her truth being out broke this relation so she would have tried to mend these broken cords even giving a call to Jagaya only but even if she still want to save her relation she will defo get a chance from Jagaya and Singhs are not  cruel or stone heart they will forgive her and accept her but all she needs to do is do something to heal the wounds she has given to them and win their hearts but seeing her character and nature i am hopeless she will do that she will do more wrong and prove them they right about her Thats what she did through out

Edited by mahi12 - 16 February 2013 at 9:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.Libra123tiny15elasinghsidra08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top