Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 102)

Post Reply New Post

Page 102 of 159

mocking_bird

Goldie

mocking_bird

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Originally posted by dixie123

The BV Cvs really lurk around the forum both in the FT and the AT..
People who were bashing AnSh for bailing out their hero hopefully got the answers today direct from their hero's mouth.

Still i'd say that AnSh need not have involved and created so much drama during that track. That drama was irritating and sheer nonsense. This twisting of J's words is just another crap by CV's. 

Agreed. It was sheer drama to show some one as a fool and that person can only understand if some one else rubs his nose in. 
The only thing that CVs have in mind is to show some one as bad as bad can be so that some one else will look next to god. 
I believe,Jagya had his realisation and that is why he went away for a while. He had already written to convey as such. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti..mahi12vidya0000aajkalkikyoLibra123samvi.tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 102)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stuti..

stuti..

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Still i'd say that AnSh need not have involved and created so much drama during that track. That drama was irritating and sheer nonsense. This twisting of J's words is just another crap by CV's. 
Cvs defended evasively. For when they put this 'agreeing' dialogue in Jagya's mouth, they conveniently sidelined entirely different and sound reasons they themselves had put in Jagya's letter or in his explanation to Lalsingh's much stronger exhortation. Namely, a spartan life, consideration of their shame on him, and a sound promise to return after self cleansing. These had nothing to do with 'running away from pain' that Cvs have planted today in his speech. Anyways, take a bow. Their subtlety, artfulness and crafts.LOL

Edited by stuti.. - 15 February 2013 at 10:55pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12aajkalvidya0000Libra123kikyosamvi.tiny15

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Sorry to say, it seems to me a mountain (albeit a small one) is being made out of a molehill.  I saw nothing in yesterday's episode that I found rebuke-worthy.  Of course it is  true that Jagya ran away from pain, from shame, and to do work amongst the poverty stricken to feel in his own mind a 'mukti' from his mistakes.  Much like we go to a gurdwara and sweep the floor or clean people's shoes, it is a sense of atonement.   To say that CVs is hell bent on denigrating his character is an exaggeration of the truth.  He did make mistakes and the general feeling is/was that he had not properly atoned for them.

His Ganga interlude was great, a confession from the heart, just flowed out naturally, and Ganga was a simple and well meaning listener who was not going to judge him.

He could not have done this with DS, as DS would have said "Oh mera ladesar, naashta lao ladesar ke liye", Sumitra would have not even understood, Gehna/Basant let us leave alone, only Bhairon, but with him Jagya had a strange relationship where he wanted father to accept him and hence he would not have been free to express his thoughts which he was not proud of and which he had kept to himself all this while.

Ganga's responses were outstanding, script, delivery, facial gestures, quiet dignity.  For the first time since she has arrived, I understood what she said.

I found the episode perfect.

Magar kuch toh log hai jinko kuch na kuch kehna hee parega.  As I said earlier in a post, let us not bang CVs all the time, some of the times let us appreciate and give them some encouragement on a job well done.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti..aparnaumaadi2512

stuti..

stuti..

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
To put the things in perspective, that all is not 'frustration'- am copy, pasting a note that I put in andv's WU earlier...

That was a beautiful script. For two reasons; 1.) The confession was impromptu and artless. 1.) Self appraisal was honest and unrelenting- to the point, he is not inclined to defend even some inadequate charge re Gauri. Though, Cvs evasively defended a humbug gaffe- a current hauling an ex- I don't care much. For beauty of the 'end'- today's conscious remorse- far exceeds ugliness of one of the 'means'. 
Depth was bestowed on two characters. On Ganga, by demonstration of a perceptive mind that quickly grasps a latent fault. On Jagya, by way of an unwavered admission of mistakes and guilts. There was no desire for any 'beatification', as Ganga tried to laud him initially, or later, when she oscillated to a rap on the knuckle that he accepted artlessly. This steadiness, honesty far better convinces the purpose than the kind of a haphazard 'redemption' that they were strewing- some bombastic frills like, 'Jagat to Jagdish' name plate and dialogue,uh.
His acceptance of the 'charge', with a prompt thanks, also answers all the cacophony over his alleged 'third affair'. So far, there is None. Beside, setting him up for a clearance on a legitimate din over 'Bombay blues'.
One notable manifestation of this altered person is in a fine change of the expression by actor or his director. No longer 'shifty' eyes.LOLA steady, penetrating gaze, matching an underlying steadiness! Will they maintain this new found poise when tomorrow he stumbles on the other 'confession'? Curious.

Edited by stuti.. - 15 February 2013 at 11:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.Palkikyosamvi.adi2512tiny15

adi2512

IF-Sizzlerz

adi2512

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti..

To put the things in perspective, that all is not 'frustration'- am copy, pasting a note that I put in andv's WU earlier...

That was a beautiful script. For two reasons; 1.) The confession was impromptu and artless. 1.) Self appraisal was honest and unrelenting- to the point, he is not inclined to defend even some inadequate charge re Gauri. Though, Cvs evasively defended a humbug gaffe- a current hauling an ex- I don't care much. For beauty of the 'end'- today's conscious remorse- far exceeds ugliness of one of the 'means'. 
Depth was bestowed on two characters. On Ganga, by demonstration of a perceptive mind that quickly grasps a latent fault. On Jagya, by way of an unwavered admission of mistakes and guilts. There was no desire for any 'beatification', as Ganga tried to laud him initially, or later, when she oscillated to a rap on the knuckle that he accepted artlessly. This steadiness, honesty far better convinces the purpose than the kind of a haphazard 'redemption' that they were strewing- some bombastic frills like, 'Jagat to Jagdish' name plate and dialogue,uh.
His acceptance of the 'charge', with a prompt thanks, also answers all the cacophony over his alleged 'third affair'. So far, there is None. Beside, setting him up for a clearance on a legitimate din over 'Bombay blues'.
One notable manifestation of this altered person is in a fine change of the expression by actor or his director. No longer 'shifty' eyes.LOLA steady, penetrating gaze, matching an underlying steadiness! Will they maintain this new found poise when tomorrow he stumbles on the other 'confession'? Curious.

Stuti.,

Per me., the 'means' was never the Current...
Its always been the 'alleged third affair' (though its too early to say that)...Wink

The character was bought in only for that sole purpose...but since this character could not have shown him the supposedly right track., it had been done by the 'sane' other...LOL

As I have argued many times earlier...its not the situation of Current vs Ex at' al...per me.
A situation of a Good Son vs. disillusioned...LOL

----------------------------------------
CV's have done a really good job w.r.t J - Ganga convo y/day...the rap on the knuckle was subtle yet., strong enough...and J had been humble enough to see his immeadiate responsibility.
Anyhow., me too curious...on how he will handle the other confession as well as what is the situation that would be awaiting him...

Hoping he will maintain the steadiness...LOL

Edited by adi2512 - 16 February 2013 at 12:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti..Yash.Palaparnauma

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
i want suspense of jagya gauri relationship in future to be disclosed by bv cvs soon .aur ganga ka gauri ke prati itni sympathy ??? khair koi baat nahi tum usse mili nahi ho na jub tum usse milogi to woh tumhe apni awaj se tumhare kaan ko bhi nahi chodegi tumhe bhi bura bhala kahegi .phir aur dikhana uske prati sympathy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Blukitten

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

i want suspense of jagya gauri relationship in future to be disclosed by bv cvs soon .aur ganga ka gauri ke prati itni sympathy ??? khair koi baat nahi tum usse mili nahi ho na jub tum usse milogi to woh tumhe apni awaj se tumhare kaan ko bhi nahi chodegi tumhe bhi bura bhala kahegi .phir aur dikhana uske prati sympathy

Par wo din kabhi nahi aayega mujhe nahi lagta ki kabhi gauri aur ganga ki fight hogi because gauri would never like to be connected to jagya anymore she would never let him get close to her heart I agree with ganga that time she did wrong but for whom and the important sentence us aag mein wo bhi zhali ,she wanted a hak on him which she never got ,she never wronged jagat .Gauri got punishment of being with jagya in childhood and even in adultment now that she will have baby she will never take such risks.

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

Originally posted by dixie123

The BV Cvs really lurk around the forum both in the FT and the AT..
People who were bashing AnSh for bailing out their hero hopefully got the answers today direct from their hero's mouth.

Agreed. It was sheer drama to show some one as a fool and that person can only understand if some one else rubs his nose in. 
The only thing that CVs have in mind is to show some one as bad as bad can be so that some one else will look next to god. 
I believe,Jagya had his realisation and that is why he went away for a while. He had already written to convey as such. 

But he himself confessed that what he wrote was just an excuse to escape.If that "twisting of words" was CVs drama so was the "letter" too LOL And why is it an issue that AnSh made him realize his mistake.He is always like that.He needs someone to show him the mirror.Always.He cant decide whats right/wrong.And that is his basic nature.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top