Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 101)

Post Reply New Post

Page 101 of 159

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash.Pal

Originally posted by Libra123

When will jagat ganani anandi matajee stop involving in jagyas matter...this is pathetic cvs...just because ansh does not have a story you continue to drag them into jagyas story.. So not fair... You already destroyed jagyas character by masacaring hischaracter and still not happy enough...why don't you just end his character...and let atleast people who want to see SR see it and enjoy it...why don't you make anandi and shiv fall on each other everyday, and show the complete SR 24/7 your story will go good and trps will sky rocket.. Shame on you CVs...Shame on you...

Sorry, could not understand your anger and frustration, I thought for a change today's episode was good, Anandi behaving like a young girl in love, no harm in that is there, many of you have been like that some day, may be (?) or may be not (Unhappy), Jagya telling his full story to Ganga, well who else can he say to - DS is always pouncing all over him and Gehna and Sumitra are two bovine ladies.  I thought Sriti Jha was outstanding today, brilliant in those quiet undertones and Jagya realising his error, very quiet and dignified episode.

May be we ought to appreciate a good epi every once in a while?  After all we all bash CVs quite a lot.  Come let's be cheerful about our favorite program.

Ok anger was before watching the episode and after reading the sbs news...
Yes.. Was a good episode for a change and Shashank and sriti rocked !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12vidya0000mocking_birdaajkaltiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 101)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Yash.Pal

When will jagat ganani anandi matajee stop involving in jagyas matter...this is pathetic cvs...just because ansh does not have a story you continue to drag them into jagyas story.. So not fair... You already destroyed jagyas character by masacaring hischaracter and still not happy enough...why don't you just end his character...and let atleast people who want to see SR see it and enjoy it...why don't you make anandi and shiv fall on each other everyday, and show the complete SR 24/7 your story will go good and trps will sky rocket.. Shame on you CVs...Shame on you...

Sorry, could not understand your anger and frustration, I thought for a change today's episode was good, Anandi behaving like a young girl in love, no harm in that is there, many of you have been like that some day, may be (?) or may be not (Unhappy), Jagya telling his full story to Ganga, well who else can he say to - DS is always pouncing all over him and Gehna and Sumitra are two bovine ladies.  I thought Sriti Jha was outstanding today, brilliant in those quiet undertones and Jagya realising his error, very quiet and dignified episode.

May be we ought to appreciate a good epi every once in a while?  After all we all bash CVs quite a lot.  Come let's be cheerful about our favorite program.

Ok anger was before watching the episode and after reading the sbs news...
Yes.. Was a good episode for a change and Shashank and sriti rocked !

Oh thanks Libra.  Both did extremely well

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
The BV Cvs really lurk around the forum both in the FT and the AT..
People who were bashing AnSh for bailing out their hero hopefully got the answers today direct from their hero's mouth.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaYash.Palaparnaumaadi2512Malika

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

People who were bashing AnSh for bailing out their hero hopefully got the answers today direct from their hero's mouth.

Well said Dixie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti..mahi12vidya0000aajkalmocking_birdLibra123nollatiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Originally posted by dixie123

Still i'd say that AnSh need not have involved and created so much drama during that track. That drama was irritating and sheer nonsense. This twisting of J's words is just another crap by CV's. 
agreed cvs are trying to prove their nonsense as right they are twisting Jagaya's words now they fooled us then changed their plan i mean seriously they told us Jagaya is redeeming then wrong promotion of self discovery with that send him out then deliver one lecture to lal singh i don't want any comfort of my family an easy way to me for my penance then making him try to  call at home making his father accept Bhairo is the most wise person in this serial in my opinion he accepted jagaya's decision and supported it but then cvs  named it escapism now trying to accept from Jagaya's mouth it was escapism Wackonot a fan of jagaya speaking here just a neutral viewer but i still call that track was dismissed by cvs wrongly AnSh were wrongly forced there twice wrongly forced one  for bailing out and second  dragging him back home .. cvs can never ever  prove  to me this mess they did as right no matter how many confessions they make of Jagaya in this case Ouchits nonsense 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti..aajkalvidya0000Libra123kikyosamvi.nollasidra08tiny15

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
news in sbs, that jagya is running away to Mumbai without informing his family, but informing anandi. What kind of redemption is this? First tell us that jagya has become matured, then again make him run away without informing... Cvs again proved that jagya is their favorite play toy...they will continue to play with his character as they want, twist his words and tracks to make anandi matajee and shiv maharaj mahaan, continue to use jagya to make story for anandi...nothing new...this is going on from day 1. Sad part, even though it was gong on from day 1, they always left clues that he will be strong and matured one day...but no...they deceived me terribly and many too...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Shinyavidya0000aajkalmocking_birdkikyonollatiny15

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@libra123.   I agree with you completely. Why does jagya not inform he family while going to Mumbai ?   When ur showing that jagya has matured a lot but then again a matured person will not save his family without informing his whereabouts. Instead informs anandi and shiv. I am sure jagya will disturb ansh during the night time while anandi is trying to confess her love to shiv. Why do thy show bth jagya and anandi interfering in each other lives. Stupid Singh family blaming anandi for jagya immaturity of not informing them in the first place. We have to listen to anndi bhashan to Singh family about Gaya POV regarding gauri.plz mar both their Iives lead minimal intervention otherwise the trps will fall even more below.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top