Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 100)

Post Reply New Post

Page 100 of 159

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by mocking_bird

Originally posted by Libra123

Balika vadhu is the story of people who remain balika vadhus for ever even after not being balika vadhu, who tries to gain sympathy in every balika vadhu's sad stories, who is the guardian of their ex in laws and first husband,  their love life, their love realization for second time, their hero second husband who has a license to intrude Into first husbands personal matters, of the second husbands who give gyaan to first husbands, of the first husband whose character will be turned and twisted to make the second husband mahaan, of the first husband who will be disappeared whenever cvs want... Etc...

And not only that,the second husband will run after a culprit,driving a police jeep. The second husband has to bring back the ex and dump him in the haveli. So much of work,yaar. But,one thing was sure ,I was relieved to see the second husband was really doing some work for the district instead of taking care of the ex's family and joining a kite flying competiton with the ex. Seriously.have you ever thought about it? 
A collector is doing all these?? And who wants to the collector asking for "paani" and not "chai"?Who wants to see the collector entering meeting rooms? Under his very nose a BV is being brutally beaten. Has he taken a note of how many BVs are there in his district and in what condition they are? How many police complaints have been lodged against such families like Ratan? I would have loved to see that. That would have been in tune with the story line as well. Viewers like me are pretty well rooted to the ground realities and at least,I do not watny thing to "satiate" any urge. What say?

ela, dear, i love your emoticons more than you ...Tongue

Pls Shinya, do read my post of request. Btw, this thread is also almost closing did you notice?Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdShinyasultanbala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 4 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - NOTE P57 (Page 100)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

Pls Shinya, do read my post of request. Btw, this thread is also almost closing did you notice?Big smile

Yes...hurray !! I am the first one to hit a century on FT4..LOLLOL

Ya, I will read your post and comment...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalYash.Palsultanbalanollaelasingh

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nolla

Yes...hurray !! I am the first one to hit a century on FT4..LOLLOL

Ya, I will read your post and comment...

Lovely but crazy girl, like that spirit.

Oh i had forgotten the balloonsParty Dancing Silly

Edited by nolla - 15 February 2013 at 2:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalShinyaYash.Palsultanbala

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE

ela, dear, i love your emoticons more than you ...Tongue

[/QUOTE]

Thumbs Down

Libra123

IF-Rockerz

Libra123

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
When will jagat ganani anandi matajee stop involving in jagyas matter...this is pathetic cvs...just because ansh does not have a story you continue to drag them into jagyas story.. So not fair... You already destroyed jagyas character by masacaring hischaracter and still not happy enough...why don't you just end his character...and let atleast people who want to see SR see it and enjoy it...why don't you make anandi and shiv fall on each other everyday, and show the complete SR 24/7 your story will go good and trps will sky rocket.. Shame on you CVs...Shame on you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinya

sultanbala

Goldie

sultanbala

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
congo to shiya , elasingh Wink as well as all frustrated members of bv LOLLOL for completing 100 page of this FT ... KEEP DOING UR HARDWORK . KEEP ENTERTAINING Big smile.  LOVE U ALL EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedFOR MAKING THE THREAD  ENJOYABLE WinkBig smileSmileClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalAsh_StorytellerShinyavidya0000nolla

Ash_Storyteller

Goldie

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalShinyasurabhi01tiny15

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

When will jagat ganani anandi matajee stop involving in jagyas matter...this is pathetic cvs...just because ansh does not have a story you continue to drag them into jagyas story.. So not fair... You already destroyed jagyas character by masacaring hischaracter and still not happy enough...why don't you just end his character...and let atleast people who want to see SR see it and enjoy it...why don't you make anandi and shiv fall on each other everyday, and show the complete SR 24/7 your story will go good and trps will sky rocket.. Shame on you CVs...Shame on you...

Sorry, could not understand your anger and frustration, I thought for a change today's episode was good, Anandi behaving like a young girl in love, no harm in that is there, many of you have been like that some day, may be (?) or may be not (Unhappy), Jagya telling his full story to Ganga, well who else can he say to - DS is always pouncing all over him and Gehna and Sumitra are two bovine ladies.  I thought Sriti Jha was outstanding today, brilliant in those quiet undertones and Jagya realising his error, very quiet and dignified episode.

May be we ought to appreciate a good epi every once in a while?  After all we all bash CVs quite a lot.  Come let's be cheerful about our favorite program.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaNDDgirlaajkaldixie123aparnaumaMalikaBlukittenAnjali_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top