Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I am very confused as to what the show is all about now.

Is it about Balikavadhus and the effects of Bal Vivah on the  community and on the minds of those young women and sometimes young men  or is it about the days of Collector Sahab and his life?

I don't see any reason why they have to show the minut details of CS and his life.

I do not understand the clamour on this forum to see more of CS and his office.
Libra123 thumbnail
Balika vadhu is the story of people who remain balika vadhus for ever even after not being balika vadhu, who tries to gain sympathy in every balika vadhu's sad stories, who is the guardian of their ex in laws and first husband,  their love life, their love realization for second time, their hero second husband who has a license to intrude Into first husbands personal matters, of the second husbands who give gyaan to first husbands, of the first husband whose character will be turned and twisted to make the second husband mahaan, of the first husband who will be disappeared whenever cvs want... Etc...
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just read the update. I am glad that Ansh are coming close together.
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

I am very confused as to what the show is all about now.

Is it about Balikavadhus and the effects of Bal Vivah on the  community and on the minds of those young women and sometimes young men  or is it about the days of Collector Sahab and his life?

I don't see any reason why they have to show the minut details of CS and his life.

I do not understand the clamour on this forum to see more of CS and his office.

Yes you are right, they all want to see the camera trailing Shiv 24/7 getting into the car, entering office, looking at files, making long distance calls, telling his bearer 'aaj chai nahi chahiye, paani laana', entering meeting rooms.  The bashers would like that for entertainment and satiate their urges.  Strange people.
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

But she did her best to give him some hints of her realization ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

She wore the best saree (according to her ðŸ˜†), wore some makeup, made his favorite halwa... and moreover, she personally came to his office with the khana...

Were these clues not enough for him to realise that there was some special 'occasion' ??😆

He did not even ask her why pappu could not bring his lunch ... shiv totally disappointed the poor woman !!😆😆

Its but natural...Once you burn your mouth., you will be extra careful even around a cold drink...😆
 ----------------------------------------- 
No need of disappointments...

Csaab is saving his breath to cool his porridge...
His wife is saving her breath to swell her song...😆

mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Libra123

Balika vadhu is the story of people who remain balika vadhus for ever even after not being balika vadhu, who tries to gain sympathy in every balika vadhu's sad stories, who is the guardian of their ex in laws and first husband,  their love life, their love realization for second time, their hero second husband who has a license to intrude Into first husbands personal matters, of the second husbands who give gyaan to first husbands, of the first husband whose character will be turned and twisted to make the second husband mahaan, of the first husband who will be disappeared whenever cvs want... Etc...

And not only that,the second husband will run after a culprit,driving a police jeep. The second husband has to bring back the ex and dump him in the haveli. So much of work,yaar. But,one thing was sure ,I was relieved to see the second husband was really doing some work for the district instead of taking care of the ex's family and joining a kite flying competiton with the ex. Seriously.have you ever thought about it? 
A collector is doing all these?? And who wants to the collector asking for "paani" and not "chai"?Who wants to see the collector entering meeting rooms? Under his very nose a BV is being brutally beaten. Has he taken a note of how many BVs are there in his district and in what condition they are? How many police complaints have been lodged against such families like Ratan? I would have loved to see that. That would have been in tune with the story line as well. Viewers like me are pretty well rooted to the ground realities and at least,I do not watch any thing to "satiate" any urge. What say?
Libra123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mocking_bird

And not only that,the second husband will run after a culprit,driving a police jeep. The second husband has to bring back the ex and dump him in the haveli. So much of work,yaar. But,one thing was sure ,I was relieved to see the second husband was really doing some work for the district instead of taking care of the ex's family and joining a kite flying competiton with the ex. Seriously.have you ever thought about it? 
A collector is doing all these?? And who wants to the collector asking for "paani" and not "chai"?Who wants to see the collector entering meeting rooms? Under his very nose a BV is being brutally beaten. Has he taken a note of how many BVs are there in his district and in what condition they are? How many police complaints have been lodged against such families like Ratan? I would have loved to see that. That would have been in tune with the story line as well. Viewers like me are pretty well rooted to the ground realities and at least,I do not watch any thing to "satiate" any urge. What say?

Arre, missed the important point... Of the forever balika vadhu's  SR/ no SR with the second husband...
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

How he can take care of other balika vadhus, the one he got himself is such a creature that it is taking months for him  to understand her. Let him do some cleaning act at home first , only then he will think outside.😉
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No.I think because of the criticism that the collector is never shown doing any official work,this was shown as if he was finishing a year's work in a day.

Oh Wow !! The criticism has been answered. BV CVs are lurking around the FT and taking care of the frustrations of the people who have problems with AnSh ! That's great.

So, maybe the other frustrations will be taken care of too.. like making Jagya a normal human being and not making him a spiderman/superman/long distance runner/high jumper !